Still Awkward... :/

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: So GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT???!!!! I updated two chapters for you all!!! Because I love you all so much!!! :DDD Also, I feel bad because I haven’t had time to get on and update for you all for SOO long because i haven't had internet access, so i've been writing in my notebook only... so here it goes! Please enjoy!!!

                Si Won lay on the bed breathless with his arms and legs outstretched fully clothed now. He sighed deeply with his eyes up to the ceiling. The door to the bedroom opened as Dong Hae walked in confused.

“Hey… you’re not eating?” He asked. Si Won quickly sat up. “Um… no I'm not hungry at all.” He said scratching his head. His eyes wondered the room. Dong Hae stared at him awkwardly and smiled. “All right. Oh yeah… I forgot to tell you. Tomorrows the weekend, so we don’t have work.” He said. Si Won smiled. “Oh ok. That’s good.” He answered.

                “Yeah, so we’ll go look for a place for you to stay.” Dong Hae said. Si Won looked down to the carpet and nodded. “Yeah… right. Tomorrow will be a great day to go out looking.” He said panting slightly. Dong Hae squinted his eyes.

                “Are you okay? You’re acting very strange.” He said confused. Si Won smiled. “I’m fine.” He said through a stutter. “I’m just… tired from the long day.” He said then lay on the bed closing his eyes to sleep. Dong Hae looked at his watch and tilted his head in confusion. “It’s only 8pm.” He said walking out of the bedroom.

Back at Si Won’s old house stood Min Wah and his gang searching through his home. They trashed his apartment room and opened all his drawers emptying them. “Is this really his place?” Min Wah said as the other guys nodded.

            “Yeah this is his.” One of the guys said, looking through some more stuff. “The lady in the front counter earlier confirmed that this was his apartment room.” He said. Min Wah smiled. “And where is he?” He asked. Hee Chul appeared from the bedroom.

                “I don’t think he’s here.” He said looking around. “Plus this apartment room looks pretty clean.” He said rubbing his chin. Min Wah sighed deeply. “Make sure you guys total this place. This will be our surprise for him.” He said with an evil grin then he walked out of the apartment.

                Fany stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh and let out a smile. She wrapped the towel on her wet hair and walked towards the kitchen. “Grandma, did you already eat?” She asked her grandma. “Yes I did. Are you hungry Fany?” She asked. Fany chuckled and shook her head no.

            “No, it’s ok grandma.” She said smiling then cleared the table. “It’s getting late.” She said then gathered the dishes and stood by the sink turning the water on. Her grandma looked at her and slowly walked to sit on the couch. She washed the dishes slowly until she heard someone open the fridge door. She tensed up and slowly turned to glance at whom it was.

            “Hey Fany, did you do something to Si Won?” Dong Hae asked drinking some water. She sighed a breath of relief. “No. Why?” She asked confused, rinsing the dishes. “I don’t know. He’s acting weird.” He said. Fany looked down and gulped. “I didn’t do anything. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said then finished washing the dishes.

            The next morning Fany woke up and slowly rolled out of bed. She was in her pajamas and her hair was all over the place. She yawned loudly scratching the back of her neck. She glanced at the calendar and caught a glimpse of the date. “Saturday.” She said then rubbed her eyes and stumbled to the bathroom. She closed the door and stared at herself in the mirror while she rested her hands on the sink. “This bathroom brings me bad memories now.” She said then quickly brushed her teeth and brushed her hair.

                “Did Fany go already?” Dong Hae asked in the kitchen with breakfast in front of them. His grandma smiled and nodded. “She left just now.” She said. He sighed. “Is she going to do this forever?” Dong Hae asked annoyed, shaking his head as his grandma set her cold hands on his arm.

                “She’s a girl.” She said with a sad smile. “Women have more emotions than men Dong Hae. Just leave her be.” She said with a smile. Dong Hae looked down and smiled. 

            “Can you guys… fill in the blanks for me please?” Si Won asked listening to their conversation confused eating slowly looking at both of them.

                Fany was dressed in a warm red beanie and a checkered scarf. She had on a warm white coat and her tiny blue jeans. Her boots were high below her knees to keep her legs warm. She sighed and walked on the sandy beach by the ‘Do Not Enter’ sign. She looked at the beach and out of nowhere, a tear fell down the side of her cheek. She sniffed and wiped her tear away with her mittens. She started walking and she looked up to the cold sky.

A/N: Okay, so that was it… I hope it was okay… the next chapter is up already…

Please don’t forget to comment and let me know how it’s going…

If it’s uninteresting or if it is interesting… please let me know… :D