The Story behind it all...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

                 “Tiffany!” A voice yelled from afar. She stopped walking and her eyes widened. “Daddy?” She said softly standing still staring at the ocean. “Is it you dad?” She said through a whisper. More tears streamed down her cheek.

                “Fany!” yelled the voice again. She sniffed and wiped all her tears away quickly looking up to the sky. She froze when the voice neared her.

                “Dad, is it you?” She asked with her eyes that became red from her crying. She turned around quickly and spotted Si Won walking towards her. He was wearing Dong Hae’s black scarf and a huge black coat. His hair was nicely spiked and was soon getting ruined from the wind. He had on a pair of khakis and sneakers.

                “Hey Fany!” He yelled once more. Fany sighed deeply closing her eyes and wiping the last of her tears. She ignored him and continued walking until she neared the beach more. “Hey! Wait for me!” Si Won yelled catching up to her, his nose started getting cold and pink. She reached the water and stood a couple feet away with her hands in her pockets. He quickly reached her and stood beside her breathing heavily.

                “What’re you doing Si Won?” Fany asked glancing at him. He caught his breath and sighed. “I can ask you the same thing.” He said looking at her. He set his hands on his hips catching his breath. “Whew! How can you come so far here?” He said standing tall beside her.

                “I’m used to it.” She said smiling then closed her eyes and slowly tilted her head up. “So I'm used to the distance.” She continued with an angelic smile on her face. He stared at her soft face as his face relaxed. He stared from her long eye lashes to her perfect nose and lips. He gulped then looked down her neck and noticed her scarf covering her skin. He looked away quickly wincing. “Si Won you ert. Why are you acting like this?” He thought.

                “Why do you come out here?” He asked confused, covering his mouth with his mitten-covered hands. Fany slowly opened her eyes and stared at him with wide eyes. “Dong Hae oppa and grandma didn’t tell you?” She asked. Si Won shook his head slowly.

                “I asked them, but they said for me to come find out on my own.” He said shivering. She sighed and looked down then sat down. He looked down at her and kept standing. She patted the area beside her.

            “Sit down.” She said looking up at him innocently. He slowly sat down and rested his arms on his knees getting comfortable, staring out at the huge wild ocean. Fany smiled and stood up to pull her pants up while he sat down. He looked at her back and tensed up gulping loudly looking down when the image of her back came into his mind. He covered his head with his hands.

“AISH! Stop thinking of that, byuntae!” He said silently under his breath with his eyes shut tight until he felt Fany poking his arm hard.

                “Hey… are you okay?” She asked confused. He quickly looked at her and looked away. “Huh? Uh, it’s uh, n-nothing. It’s nothing.” He said. She looked at him confused. “What’s nothing?” She asked. “What? Wh-what did you ask?” He asked.

“Are you okay?” She asked chuckling a little. He looked at her and lightly smiled with a nod. “Yeah I am.” He said smiling with his dimples showing. “Just… thinking of something.” He said looking back at the ocean. Fany shivered and smiled sitting comfortably beside him.

            “Dong Hae oppa said you were acting strange.” She said looking down scratching the side of her head. Si Won shot a stare at her. “What did he say?” He asked curiously. She shrugged. “Not much. He thought I did something to you.” She said laughing. Si Won chuckled and looked back to the ocean.

            “So… why do you come here?” He asked curiously changing the subject and looking at her seamless face. She looked down grabbing a handful of sand with her mittens. “I mean… it’s so cold. You come here every time?” He asked more.

“My parents brought me here a lot.” She said. Si Won stared at her. “Whenever Dong Hae oppa was out with friends and I was home by myself… bored, I would come here with them. Whenever oppa got into fights and they didn’t want me to know about it, they’d bring me here to hide the secret, but I always knew.” She said with a smile.

“So you can say this is my kind of…” she paused looking up to the clear, but cloudy sky and sighed. “Heaven.” She continued lightly chuckling. Si Won smiled looking away from her.

                “What… happened to them?” He asked peculiarly. She gulped and took a deep breath. “Well, that’s if you want to talk about it.” He said gently kicking the pile of sand under his shoes. There was sadness filling the atmosphere and awkwardness all together.

            “There was a fire… at my previous house.” She said keeping it short. He kept his gaze on her again. She kept her stare at the ocean while she spoke. The wind smoothly blew her hair away from her face as he watched her.

             “I was really young so I don’t really know what exactly happened and caused it.” She said squinting her eyes, trying to think of the past. “All I remember was the look on their faces when Dong Hae oppa yelled out that there was a fire. I wasn’t the only young one, I mean Dong Hae and I were both still young when this happened. We were just kids. But oppa was always mature for his age. He knew what was right and wrong all the time.” She said with a smile then glanced at Si Won who lightly chuckled moving his gaze away from her.

“He always took care of me.” She said with a smile then a tear gradually fell down the side of her cheek. “The last thing my mother and father said to me was ‘take care of you brother’.” She said wiping her tear with a chuckle. “I don’t know why they told me that. He was older than I was. Plus, he was always the one to take care of me.” She said glancing at Si Won again.

            “I’m… sorry.” He said quietly looking down. She shook her head and sniffed. “No, don’t be sorry.” She said smiling at him. “It was so hard for me to believe that my parents were gone. I just wouldn’t accept the fact that this happened. It was too sudden for me. So… as immature as I was, I never… went to their funeral.” She said shaking her head unbelievably.

“I felt so… horrible afterwards.” She said looking down and sniffing as tears filled her eyes. Si Won slowly reached his hand out and grasped onto her shoulder.

                “No you shouldn’t.” He said with a sad smile. “You were still a child. Anyone could’ve been in shock.” He said rubbing her shoulders. She kept her gaze down. “Yeah… in shock. But I'm sure any child would’ve still attended their parent’s funeral.” She said with a bit of anger.

                “You only think that Dong Hae was the only one mature for his age?” Si Won asked staring at her. She slowly managed to look at him. “You never think about yourself.” He said with a light smile making his dimples slowly peek out from his cheek. “You’re mature for your age yourself too.” He said with sad eyes.

“You were so mature for your age that your emotions took over you just like an adult. For a different child your age, I'm sure she would’ve attended any funeral, but not knowing anything at all.” He said rubbing her shoulder. She half smiled and shook her head. She sniffed once more and wiped her tears looking up clearing her eyes.

            “During this time, my grandma and grandpa were out of the country. They were on vacation.” She said crossing her arms around her knees. He sat closer to her now, but not touching her. “As soon as they got back and heard the news, my grandpa had a heart attack, instantly.” She said starting to cry again making her voice crack. She calmed herself down with a deep breath sitting up taller. Si Won gulped and moved a bit closer to her, noticing her lips shaking. He slowly brought his arm up not sure of his actions but he gently wrapped his left arm around her shoulder. She slowly shook feeling his touch and turned her head to look at his hand.

            “Is this… ok with you?” He asked unsure. She smiled and nodded then sat still, motionless for a few seconds before she sighed quietly and laid her head on his warm shoulder and sniffed her tears away. She closed her eyes as her tear rolled off her cheek to his shoulder.

            “Grandma… do you think that they’re… you know.” Dong Hae said with squinty eyes staring at Si Won and Fany from a distance. His grandma and he were both dressed in warm clothing and standing under some shelter.

                “What do you think?” Grandma asked. Dong Hae shrugged his shoulder and sighed. “I don’t want her to get hurt.” He said keeping his stare on Si Won and Fany. Grandma smiled and put an arm around him.  

“You should talk to Si Won about this topic.” She said. He shrugged and pouted his lips. “Maybe.” He said then put an arm around his grandma, warming her up.

A/N: Whew, a long chapter for you all!! Only because I love you all that much!!!

Donghae oppa so concerned. But still thinking about what should happen to Sifany…

Stay updated for next chapter!!!

Maybe next week if I can fit in time??? Or maybe tomorrow???

Hmm, we’ll see… I have a lot of time in my hands right now, so I’ll see if I can update a lot :D

Please don’t forget to comment okay? Much love!!!