Back to Siwon and Fany

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Fany lay perfectly still on the couch on her back while Si Won gently moistened her eyes with a wet towel.

She shrieked every time he pressed too hard leaving tears continuously rolling down her cheeks.

"I’m so sorry Fany. I didn’t mean to-"

"Don’t be sorry Si Won." She said through a chuckle. "Consider this as you paying me back." She said. He stared at her confused.

"Paying you back for what?" He asked with a laugh. He wetted the dry towel in his hand in the bowl of warm water.

"What? This doesn’t remind you of anything?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Um…no? The only thing this reminds me of was when I accidentally punched you last time back in my apartment." He said chuckling.

Fany scoffed loudly and closed her right eye annoyed.

"Am I missing something?!" He asked laughing. Fany chuckled and nodded.

"Remember that time when we first met?" She asked chuckling with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Si Won nodded as though she could see him with her closed eyes.

"Yes. In the alley." He said through a laugh. "Well, at least you remember that part." She said laughing. He shook his head and gently poked her swollen eye.

"Hey! You idiot, scumbag, dirt bag, jerk face, annoying piece of !" She yelled angrily opening her right eye.

"Whoa, my Fany is cursing now?" He said chuckling.

"IT HURTS!!!!!" She screamed in his face. He shrugged and smile.

"I’m sorry. Won’t ever happen again." He said wiping it with a towel.

"I didn’t even know it hurt that bad until you actually told me." She said through the pain.

"That’s usually how it is." He said closing her eyes again.

"Continue." He said chuckling then cleared . "I had to carry you soooo far-"

"Hey! Didn’t Sunny help carry me too?" He asked confused and looking straight ahead. She opened her right eye confused.

"Did she?" She asked peculiarly, scratching her lips.

"I’m not sure-wait…you were conscious that whole time?!" She yelled. He shook, wandering his eyes around the house.

"Hey! Stop yelling! My dad doesn’t like yelling in the house!" He yelled silently. Fany covered and nodded slowly.

"And I wasn’t conscious…well only a little. But I swear it felt like 2 people were carrying me." He said confused. Fany pouted her lips in confusion.

"But then again…" he said looking at Fany up and down. She stared at him awkwardly. "You were a ‘two man’ when we first met. That’s my only explanation." He said chuckling. She tried sitting up.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused, taking the towel from him. He gently coughed and chuckled.

"Well, don’t be offended…but honestly when we first met…you were a bit…-"

"Are you trying to say I was…FAT?!" She screamed pushing him away from her. Siwon chuckled and shook his head, walking back to her.

"No... it's not that. Gosh, you always make things negative." He said.

"Then what was it? Tell me?" Fany asked crossing her arms in front of her. Siwon looked aroung coughing.

"Um... that you... you were... fat?" He said holding in his laugh. Fany started yelling and trying to throw punches at him with only one eye open.

"CHOI SIWON!!! YOU JERK! DONGHAE OPPA WILL KILL YOU! AND SO WILL I!!!!" Fany yelled loudly.

"Is everything okay?" Si Joon said jogging quickly down the stairs.

Si Won sat across from Fany and crossed his arms, catching his breath from the sudden fear he just came across.

Si Won ignored his father and kept his stare on Fany, who sat up now and kept the wet towel on her eye.

Si Joon stood in the living room and looked at both of them back and forth remaining silent. He shrugged his shoulders and took his phone out carelessly.

"Well, since no one is telling me if everything is fine, I’ll just go ahead and call Dong Hae and-"

"No! Wait!" Si Won yelled standing up quickly. Fany chuckled and stared at Si Won with a scoff, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Why? Scared of my big brother?" She whispered silently through a laugh. Si Won hissed at her and looked down embarrassed.

"Who’s NOT afraid of your brother?" Si Won asked giving Fany a menacing look.

Si Joon stood in front of Si Won and chuckled lightly while Si Won quickly looked down.

"You know…your brother IS one tough boy." Si Joon said staring at Fany who smiled proudly and then smirked at Si Won.

He quickly stared at Fany and crossed his arms tighter sitting comfortably on the couch.

Si Joon smiled at them and slowly walked up the stairs.

"I’ll be upstairs if you two need me." He said with a smile then walked slowly up the stairs. Fany smiled and looked back to the ground. Si Won kept his stare on her and scoffed.

As soon as Si Joon disappeared up the stairs, Fany plumped herself on the couch and turned her back on Si Won again.

"Yah! Why’re you angry with me?!" Si Won whispered sitting up tall now with a confused expression on his face.

Fany quickly sat up and smirked at him with narrowed eyes. She removed the wet towel from her eye throwing it on the ground in anger.

Si Won’s eyes widened staring at her swollen, red eye.

"You called me FAT!!" Fany yelled with her arms by her side, filled with anger. She pouted her lips and crossed her arms looking up to the tall ceiling.

Si Won stood up and silently chuckled.

"Fany, I was just playing with you." He said with a light laugh while she kept her stare up to the ceiling, waiting for him to apologize.

"Fany." He said a little sadder with a quiet tone. She remained quiet and sat still, waiting.

"Fine! I’m sorry!" He yelled sitting down on the couch. Fany stared at him and smiled childishly.

"THAT’S what I wanted to hear." She said then sat down and grabbed the towel, pressing it to her eye again with a smile.

Si Won scoffed and glanced at her who let out a little laugh and chuckle.

"What if I didn’t mean it?" He asked with a laugh. Fany leaned back on the couch and shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, I don’t care." She said smiling cleverly. "I made you say it…that’s all that matters." She said then stood up with a chuckle and walked towards a mirror near the living room.

Si Won watched her and stood up following her. She looked herself in the mirror touching her swollen eye.

"Does it hurt?" Siwon asked a little disgusted from the sight. Fany shrugged her shoulders. "A little... if I don't touch it, it's fine." She said.

Siwon felt bad so he just kept his stare on the ground.

"So, why’d you want to bring me over anyways?" Fany asked with a yawn, turning back and walking towards Siwon. He crossed his arms and watched her with a smile.

"Well, you told me a lot about your life…and your parents, so I just wanted to do the same for you. But now I've lost that interest." He said with a smile. She stared at him blankly.

"Well…haven’t you already?" She asked confused. "Yes…but I never got the chance to show you." He said with a clever smile.

She slowly nodded as though she understood him. "Ok." She said looking down and holding the towel tighter to her eye.

"So… why did Dong Hae decide on dropping you off anyways?" He asked confused.

Fany broke a laugh and stretched on the couch still wearing her dress.

"He just wanted to make sure he knew where you live before dropping me off. In case something happens to me, like this," she said pointing to her swollen eye, "then he’d know where to find you." She said smiling. He stared at him oddly.

"He didn’t trust me?" Si Won asked with a nervous chuckle. Fany shook her head and smiled.

"No…don’t think that." She said chuckling. "You’re probably the only guy that my brother would let me go near." She said laughing silently.

"Well…that’s a good sign." He said smiling. Fany took a deep breath.

"You know how he is…he just wants to know your house wasn’t a…swamp or anything." She said covering half her face. She spoke her words through laughter.

"A SWAMP?!" Si Won yelled loudly in shock with a bit of laughter.

"What makes him think I live in a ‘swamp’?!" He asked with shock. Fany chuckled and shrugged.

"Oh, trust me! When it comes with relationship that involves me and a guy…my brother goes crazy with his assumptions." Fany said laughing.

Si Won still had on a somewhat surprised appearance.

"But… don’t mind him." She said holding the towel in her palms looking down at her hands.

"He…trusts you. In fact, he trusts you a lot." She said glancing up at him. He shook his head and walked over to sit beside Fany. He placed both hands cupping her face and sighed deeply.

"I don’t think he’ll trust me anymore after he sees what I did to you." He said with a sad expression.

"No…it’s ok Si Won." She said smiling. "He won’t know." She said looking around trying to think of ideas.

"I’ll just….wear shades again!" She said chuckling. Si Won stared up at her frustrated.

"My Fany, I’m pretty sure your brother will know something is up if you’re wearing sunglasses during the winter." He said. She slowly nodded.

"Right." She said with a silent snap of her fingers.

"I can just…. tell him I tripped?" She asked with an awkward expression. Si Won stood up and shook his head.

"I don’t think that’s very convincing." He said with a nervous laugh. "I mean…my knuckles are basically implanted on your cheek if you haven’t noticed." He said covering his forehead with his hand.

"That’s right." She said looking down staring at her hands. She held her fist up in front of her face and gently bit her lips thinking cleverly to herself.

A/N: So, Fany's got a plan... wondering what it shall be???