Finally get to do this... :DD

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

             "Hey Choi Si Won." She said quietly hoping he wouldn’t hear her through the loud crashing of the waves. He slowly turned around and stopped walking. She widened her eyes and stared at him trying to smile. "What?" He asked peculiarly.

             "Uh, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do ever since the first time I saw you smile." She said nervously keeping her look on him. He looked at her and slightly chuckled with a smile. Fany watched his deep dimples and felt her heart fluttering. She took a deep breath then a step towards him.

              "And what’s that?" He asked curiously, staring at her with a smile on his face. She looked at him and lightly chuckled. "Just… stay very still and don’t move." She said with a serious look on her face. He stared at her awkwardly with his body tensing up anxiously at her actions. He stared down at her.

              "Okay." He said standing still. She took another step closer to him. Every time she took a step closer to him, he felt his heart beating faster. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

              "What’re you doing?" He asked laughing hysterically looking away. "Just stay still." She said. He listened and chuckled staring down at her. "And keep on smiling." She added. He silently chuckled under his breath trying to keep his smile. She looked up at his eyes and then to his lips and slowly raised her hands up from her sides. He stared oddly at her actions, making his smile slowly fade.

               "Hey… keep smiling." She whispered with a chuckle, brushing her hands along his dimples. He kept on a serious face looking down at her face that was very close to his. She took her eyes off his dimples and to his eyes. Her face softened when she slowly moved her hands off his face. He caught her tiny wrists and pressed them to his chest. She moved closer to him nervously and looked up at him. She squint her eyes a bit while he leant down towards her face. Her eyes widened and her heartbeat rose within the seconds. She looked down and used her strength to struggle free from his hold. He lost his grasp and slowly released her who glanced up at him with a chuckle and shyly ran ahead of him. He let out a chuckle staring at her jogging away from him. She turned around and smiled warmly.

              "I’ve always wanted to… to touch your dimples the first time I saw you smile." She said from afar, half yelling. He looked down and smiled wider now. She laughed and ran ahead while he quickly followed behind her.

              "Yah! Fany!" He yelled. She slowly turned around to face him with a smile. He slowly walked towards her watching as she chuckled and tilted her head, waiting for him to near her. She watched his handsome-self approach her and smiled, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

              "What?" She asked when he came close enough for her to not scream. He stopped a feet away from her and held one of his hand out. She looked at him up and down chuckling at the sight of his hand.

              "Cold?" She asked chuckling, staring at his cold hands. She took out her hands from her pocket and stared at her mittens. "Thank God I have mittens." She said with a chuckle. She looked from her tiny mitten-covered hands to Si Won and chuckled.

              "What would you do if I held your hands?" He asked nervously, keeping his eyes on hers with a smile. She looked at him for a while then slowly spread a smile across her face.

              "Hurry! Let’s go home. I’m hungry." She said lending a hand out to him. He chuckled and took it. "When are you not?" He said with a slight chuckle. "I see your hands are warm now?" She said. "No, they’re still cold. Sorry." He said then they walked home together.

2 Week Later (After Grandma’s funeral)

              Fany slept peacefully in her bed until her phone rang loudly beside her. She slowly reached her hands over near the bedside still sleeping, searching for her ringing phone. "Hello." She said silently with a tired crack to her voice.

              "Tiffany!" Sunny yelled loudly on the other line. Fany’s eyes shut tighter in annoyance. "Sunny, where have you been?" Fany asked tiredly with her eyes still closed. Sunny chuckled on the other line happily.

              "You don’t remember? I told you Kyuhyun oppa and I were going on vacation!" She yelled with a chuckle. "Oh… right. I forgot… how’s your vacation?" She asked with her eyes closed.

              "It’s great! I heard the beach is going to open up again!" Sunny yelled. Fany chuckled and shrugged. "I don’t know… I haven’t gotten any notifications on my door yet." She said turning on her back to scratch her belly. Sunny chuckled on the other line.

              "Well, it is going to be open! I have some good news for you!" Sunny exclaimed happily. Fany yawned. "What news?" She asked carelessly. Sunny yelled loudly on the other line. "I met Uncle Si Joon and he’s coming over in a week to the beach to tell more stories!" She screamed. Fany’s eyes flew open wide in disbelief. "WHAT!!!!!!"

               Fany carried two lunch bags in her hand and skipped from her home towards the construction site to bring Dong Hae and Si Won their lunch. She walked happily down the street swinging her arms as if nothing in the city can ruin her happiest moment.

               "Yah, is Fany coming today?" Rye Wook asked Si Won. "She should." He shrugged then walked towards the other guys. They walked towards Dong Hae and everyone else with their dirty sweaty clothes until someone yelled Si Won’s name. He turned to see Fany running towards him while he stood by Dong Hae with a smile. He glanced at the guys beside him and chuckled then elbowed Dong Hae’s arm.

               "What?" Dong Hae asked glancing at him. "Everyone’s so into her." He said with a light chuckle. Dong Hae laughed silently and shook his head.

              "Hi Fany!" Ki Bum yelled with enthusiasm when she finally reached them. She smiled and waved at him. "Hi Fany! How are you this afternoon?" Rye Wook asked with a huge smile staring at her. "I’m great." She said with a nervous smile then moved her stare on Si Won and Dong Hae. "That’s just awesome." Sungmin said with a wider smile.

               "Hey, I need to go see Sunny soon. She just got back from her vacation!" Fany yelled loudly with excitement while Dong Hae chuckled reaching for the lunch. She gave their lunch to them excitedly and stared at Si Won’s huge dimples. Dong Hae took his lunch and sat down while the other guys still stared.

               Si Won reached for his lunch and grabbed hold of it, looking at Fany with a sweet smile, showing off his dimples to her. She chuckled silently and tiptoed to quickly kiss his dimple on his left cheek. His face flushed red when he felt her soft and warm lips touch his dimple and cheek. She smiled nervously then backed away quickly with a chuckle. Dong Hae stared awkwardly with food in his mouth while Ki Bum and they choked on their food.

              "Bye you guys!" She yelled with a wide smile then ran off along the streets. Si Won touched her remaining kiss mark slowly watching her turn her back and rush away.

             "Hey Tiffany! Where’s my kiss?!" Ki Bum yelled loudly at the top of his lungs. Dong Hae gave him an angry glare, making him quickly shut his mouth, looking down in fear. Rye Wook walked slowly towards Si Won placing a hand on his shoulder. Si Won quickly looked back at him with a dazed expression.

             "So you two… aren’t dating huh?" Rye Wook asked with a chuckle. Si Won’s eyes widened in shock and confusion, shaking his head. Sungmin came by and chuckled, reaching his hand out to shake Si Won’s hand.

             "Congratulations bro…you got the girl we’ve always dreamed of." Sungmin said with a smile. Si Won laughed. "No…it’s not like that-"

 Rye Wook grabbed Si Won’s hand and shook it warmly making him stop his talking. "Congrats." He said once more. Si Won shook his head. "No…we’re really not-"

             "Just admit it already Choi Si Won." Dong Hae said standing up with a chuckle after finishing his food and placing a hand quickly on Si Won’s shoulder.

             "Plus, I’d rather you than any of these desperate souls here." He added staring at Ki Bum and them who pouted their lips at him. Dong Hae chuckled and walked towards the trash to throw his unfinished food away with a smile. Si Won stared at him unbelievably, still frozen.

 

              Fany quickly threw the front door of Sunny’s house open and jumped in the house quickly taking her shoes off at the same time. "Sunny! Unnie!" She yelled looking all over for her. Sunny’s head popped out from the kitchen with a smile. She was still in the middle of cooking with an apron on and a spatula in her hand. Sunny chuckled and quickly lowered the fire on her stove.

             "Fany ah! I missed you!" She yelled loudly then they gave each other a big bear hug. "Ok! Tell me all about Uncle Si Joon! Is he really coming to the beach next week!?" Fany yelled excitedly. Sunny chuckled and stared at her with a nod. Fany shrieked happily lighting up her eyes.

             "Yes! I met him while Kyuhyun oppa and I were going to the store." She said. "Where was this? Was it near here? Tell me your exact conversation!" She yelled excitedly. Sunny chuckled hysterically.

             "Calm down Fany!" She said holding both of Fany’s shoulders. "Let’s eat first and then we’ll talk about everything." She said then walked towards her kitchen again. Fany whined and followed her behind. "But unnie! I want to know now-"

She instantly stopped speaking when she saw Sunny chopping up some homemade sushi. Sunny looked up at her and chuckled.

             "I was going to bring you some sushi later, but you came to me instead." She said continuing her cutting. Fany gulped down her saliva and stared at the sushi with wide eyes nodding at her words. She glanced up at Sunny and managed to speak.

             "Yah, you’re the best Sunny. I haven’t eaten sushi ever since grandma passed away." She said sadly keeping her eyes on the sushi. "Fany, I’m so sorry about grandma." She said stopping her chopping. Fany stared at her and let out a sad smile.

             "I wasn’t even here for her funeral too." She said gloomily. Fany shook her head. "Don’t worry about it Sunny. Grandma’s in a better place now." She said. Sunny nodded and sniffed miserably.

             "Ok, let me finish cutting this sushi for us to eat." She said with a chuckle. Fany smiled and nodded until her phone rang from her pocket. She glanced at Sunny with a nervous look and grabbed her phone walking towards the living room, clearing on the way.

 

A/N:  Okay, sorry for the rushing chapter, but I am in a hurry a little... hehe...

I'll update again on MONDAY and that'll be a better chapter!!!

Sorry for the long wait, but please don't forget to comment okay??

Until then, saranghae!!! :DD