Getting Ready...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Just a little notice before reading, I've divided this chapter into two, so that means two chapters up!!! Double update again!!! :DDD Please enjoy! OH! And I have an announcement at the end... so find out after you read the chapters... okay??

 

            Si Won reached the guys who quickly finished cleaning up. “So?” Ki Bum asked curiously with wide eyes. Si Won chuckled and looked down. “I'm going to text her the details in a bit.” He answered with a smile. They nodded and chuckled.

            “You’re lucky that Dong Hae is supporting you two.” Rye Wook said madly. Si Won chuckled. “Are you going to meet at home or at a certain place?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“Don’t forget that you two live at the same home.” Ki Bum said chuckling. Si Won stared at him with wide eyes. “Yes… I forgot about that.” Si Won said looking straight ahead with a blank expression.

            “Right… and shouldn’t your date be romantic? Like… at a romantic restaurant or something?” Sungmin asked with angry eyes. Si Won stared at him and then to the sky.

            “Right guys… I should’ve thought of all this before.” Si Won said rubbing his chin now. Ki Bum chuckled and patted Si Won’s back.

            “It’s okay Si Won… it’s only the first date and it’s not like you were going to propose or anything anyways.” Ki Bum said chuckling. “Yeah, anywhere should be fine.” Sungmin said with a smile. “Right guys.” Si Won said with a relieved smile and sigh of relief.

            Sunny quickly turned to face Fany as she had a smile on her face. “What?” Fany asked confused. “Hey, you should take charge and text him where you want to meet first.” She said.

            “I don’t know.” Fany said sitting up now, staring at her phone. Sunny grabbed both of Fany’s shoulders and faced her. “Do it! What time does he get off?” She asked then they both looked at her watch.

                “They both get off at 8pm.” Fany said. “It’s only 6pm right now! Text him to meet you at the fountain after he gets off work! Tell him that you’re going to go home to change first and for him to meet you there!” Sunny yelled.  

            “No… I’ll wait for him.” Fany said with a smile until her phone buzzed. She quickly grabbed her phone as she read the text from Si Won:

“I get off at 8pm…so you can go home right now and get ready. Go wait for me at the beach and I’ll meet you there. :)”

            Fany smiled and slowly turned to look at Sunny. “I’ll do what he said.” She said putting her phone to her heart, smiling widely. Sunny shrugged and smiled sincerely.

            “Have fun.” She said as Fany stood up and headed to the door. She stopped walking and turned to face Sunny, who was heading towards the kitchen to finish her cooking.

            “Thank you unnie.” Fany said. Sunny stared at her and slightly nodded her head with a smile. “You’re welcome! I’m happy to see you dating.” She said smiling with a scoff.

            “Now go get ready and look pretty for Choi Si Won.” She said. Fany smiled and nodded excitedly. Sunny smiled at her and saw Fany facing her. Her face expression changed from happiness to curiosity as she looked towards the kitchen.

            “Can I have some… sushi first?” Fany asked with an unsure voice. Sunny chuckled and walked towards her kitchen faster, shaking her head no with joking wide eyes. Fany ran towards the kitchen rapidly.

 

            Fany reached her home and saw a Notice with huge red colored ink on the front door. It read:

                                                                “BEACH OPEN NEXT WEEK”

            “Yes!” Fany yelled grabbing the notice, tearing through the staples. She opened the front door of her home and walked in happily. She threw her bags and coat down in the couch and ran straight to her bedroom to find something nice to wear for later.

            “Should I wear something formal or casual?” She asked herself unsure, clicking her tongue. “We’re meeting at the beach, so I guess casual.” She said snapping her fingers as she opened her closet. She didn’t have many clothes and didn’t have much to choose from, so she quickly started grabbing clothes that caught her eyes.

             Dong Hae stood beside Si Won while they said farewell to the guys and started to walk home. “Good luck tonight!” Sungmin yelled with an excited wave.

             “Be nice to her! I give her to you now.” Rye Wook sobbed. “Yah, since when was she yours? You better stop before Dong Hae comes over here and stomps on us.” Ki Bum said slapping Rye Wook’s head. Si Won chuckled throwing a hand up to wave at them. Dong Hae chuckled glancing at Si Won. Si Won’s back was slightly slouched and his stare was to the ground. His hands were deep in his pockets while Dong Hae walked freely and smiled.

            “Nervous much?” Dong Hae asked walking beside Si Won. Si Won quickly looked over at him and shrugged, looking up to the darken sky. The building lights were shining brightly as though the streets didn’t need lights. There were few people walking around but less than in the mornings or afternoons.

            “Should I be?” He asked with a silent chuckle. “Well, you two get along great.” Dong Hae said laughing. “I don’t understand why you’re so shy towards one another just now.” Si Won looked down and nervously chuckled. “I kind of liked the arguing Si Won and Fany.” Dong Hae said with a laugh.

            “You’re right.” Si Won scoffed, glancing at Dong Hae with a smile. “But… this is serious now.” Si Won said glancing at him with a serious expression and a confident voice. “Before this, I was always playing around with her.” He said with a chuckle.

            “Right.” Dong Hae said looking straight ahead with a spirited laugh. “I’m serious!” Si Won yelled with a laugh. Dong Hae smiled and shook his head.