Siwon's Concern

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

A/N: The picture above has nothing to do with this chapter except it's Sifany!!!! I just love the picture, so that's why i put it there.... :))) Enjoy!!

 

“I’m going to take you to the hospital.” He said when they neared the bike. Fany’s eyes shot open wide remembering where she was supposed to be at this time.

            “Grandma.” She said quickly remembering her grandmother at the hospital. She started to weakly walk faster. “I’m supposed to be at the hospital by now.” She said. Si Won caught her arm. “Hey! You’re going to hurt yourself!” He screamed. She moved his hand from her arm and continued walking and wincing in pain.

“Let me take you!” He yelled at her frustrated. She turned to look at him with tears forming in her eyes. “How? On that?!” She asked with pain. He looked at the bike and then back at her.

            Si Won rode on the bike grunting while Fany sat facing him with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck and shoulders while her head rested on his shoulders. He struggled to peddle his feet.

“This is… awkward.” Fany said oddly. “Don’t even talk about awkward.” Si Won said grunting and peddling. She lightly chuckled. “I’ve never rode a bike with a person like this before.” He said. She looked at his neck and smelled his scent then spotted one of his scars from under his shirt. She slowly reached her hand under and lightly touched it curiously.

                “Hey!” Si Won yelled loudly, swerving the bike. “Don’t touch me!” He screamed. She shook. “There was… a bug! Who would want to touch you?” She lied. He chuckled. “Can you peddle any faster!” She yelled trying to change the topic.

                “Yes… I could actually.” He said cleverly. “That’s if you weren’t so fat.” He said. She scoffed and chuckled trying to put her whole weight on him. “Oh yeah… what did you say to Min Wah to let you go just like that?” He asked confused. Fany lightly chuckled.

                “I told him a lie of course!” She said proudly. He laughed. “A lie? What kind of lie? It must have been a good one for them to let you go.” He asked confused. She coughed and cleared . “He wanted to know your address so I made one up.” She said. “What was it?” He asked curiously and continued to peddle while Fany chuckled.

            “I told him… 623 Hanji Street Apartment 14.” She said chuckling. Si Won’s eyes widened. “I saw it somewhere so I decided to lie so they’ll never find you.” She said gladly with a smile. “What… what was the address again?” He asked once more slowly.

            “623 Hanji Street Apartment 14.” She repeated chuckling. “Clever right?!” She yelled laughing loudly in his ear. “I was so scared-“

“That IS my address!” He yelled stopping the bike. She looked straight ahead for a while in silence while she gathered her thoughts. She slowly released her arms from his neck and moved her face back to look at him face to face. They’re face were inches apart from each other with their own expressions to express themselves at that moment. “Huh?” Fany said almost with an afraid whisper. Si Won’s eyes narrowed deeper.

            “Tiffany!!” Dong Hae yelled loudly running towards them in panic. “Where have you been all night!” He screamed. Fany quickly jumped off of Si Won’s lap who sat still on the bike without moving. “I called you and you didn’t pick up! And who is this!” He yelled angrily. Fany looked at Si Won, who still sat motionless and then to Dong Hae who was nearing them. “I-“

“What happened to you?” He screamed loudly with anger. He quickly turned to look at Si Won with soft confusing eyes at first and then furious eyes. Si Won looked at him with a long stare and then slowly looked back down with a disordered expression. “Nothing happened oppa!”

“Oppa?” Si Won thought to himself. Fany continued her sentence. “I was-“

“Did he do this to you?!” He asked angrily. Fany looked at Si Won and shook her head quickly. “No! He was just-“

“Did you do this to my sister?!” Dong Hae yelled in Si Won’s face. Si Won still sat motionless looking to the ground with narrowed eyes as though he was thinking of something.

“Yah!” Dong Hae yelled in his face. Fany pulled him away. “No Dong Hae oppa! He helped me! He saved me!” She said. Dong Hae looked at Fany with an angry expression while Si Won slowly managed to look up at both of them.