Coverage

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Dong Hae talked happily with his friends on their lunch break while he waited for Fany’s arrival. “Hey Dong Hae, remember that girl you used to date in high school?” Ki Bum asked. Dong Hae chuckled and nodded. The other guys laughed along.

                “Yeah I remember her very well.” He said chuckling. “Jessica Jung.” He said with a smile while the guys laughed. “She was so ugly! Why did you even date her?!” Rye Wook said.

                “Hey! Hey! Don’t say that! That was only back then!” Sungmin. “Haven’t you seen her lately?! She’s a hotty now.” He said again with a happy smile. Dong Hae laughed and looked down.

                “Dong Hae oppa!” Fany yelled walking towards her with his lunch by her side. “Speaking of hotty,” Ki Bum fixing his already messed up hair with a smile and waving. Dong Hae walked towards her. “Look at her new shades.” He said chuckling.

                “What’s with the sunglasses?” Dong Hae asked grabbing the lunch and looking at her awkwardly. Fany chuckled nervously. “Oh… it’s nothing. Um, Sunny unnie got them for me.” She said chuckling and pushing the sunglasses up higher.

                “Okay now go home and nowhere else. Go straight home.” He said. She nodded standing very still, staring at him innocently, hoping he wouldn’t question her more. “I know. I will.” She said turning back around quickly. “And I mean it!” He yelled staring at her. “Go straight home.” He demanded. She nodded and trotted along fixing the shades. Dong Hae watched as she disappeared and walked back to his friends.

                “Hey… your sister looks even better with shades.” Rye Wook said staring at Fany’s back. Dong Hae scoffed and shook his head gently hitting Rye Wook’s head. “I don’t know where she’s getting all these accessories from.” He said opening his lunch. “She’s been acting very strangely these days.” He said then started eating.

                “I know the solution.” Ki Bum said drinking his water bottle. Dong Hae looked up at him with a mouthful of food in confusion. The guys looked at each other while Dong Hae quickly finished swallowing his food and listened to them.

“She’s beautiful…” Sungmin said with a finger up. “She knows how to cook.” Rye Wook said smiling and staring at Dong Hae’s plate of food. Ki Bum’s other finger went up. “Nice attitude.” He said. Rye Wook held up 3 fingers while Dong Hae scoffed loudly with a laugh.

            “This only means one thing.” Sungmin said smiling cleverly. “She has a lover.” Ki Bum said with almost a jealous tone. Dong Hae nearly choked on his saliva. “Lover?” He asked chuckling through coughs. “Please!” He yelled laughing. “You guys really think my sister is that attractive?!” He said. They all remained silent with serious expressions. He slowly looked down and scratched the side of his neck.

            Fany walked in the city with her shades on. She kept pushing them back up to fit her since they were so huge. “These dang sunglasses.” She said annoyed. “Thank goodness Dong Hae oppa didn’t tell me to take them off.” She mumbled then walked quickly ahead home with a smirk. Her phone rang as she picked up.

“Hello.” She said tiredly. “Hey Fany, bring me my shades tomorrow or I’ll give your right eye a black eye this time.” Si Won said quickly then he hung up. Fany stopped walking and stared at her phone with an odd expression calling the number back.

                “What!” Si Won yelled on the other line. She shook and made an angry expression. “Hey! First off, why are you always yelling?! And second of all, how’d you get my number?!” She screamed with a scowl. He sighed on the other end. “That doesn’t matter. Just bring me my shades tomorrow or else.” He demanded.

                “And if I don’t?” She said with a laugh. He hung up. Fany laughed and tucked her phone back in her pocket. “Moron.” She said walking happily home, fixing the shades again.                           

Fany slowly arrived home and opened the door with a sigh. “Grandma… I’m home.” She said fixing her shades. “I’m going to definitely get scold this time.” She said with an annoyed expression walking to her bedroom. She sat down in front of her mirror and took her shades off. She stared at her huge bruise on her left eye and winced when she touched it.

“Ow.” She said quietly looking out her bedroom door. “Huh? Where’s grandma? Usually she’d respond to me already.” She said confused. She put on her sunglasses again and walked towards her grandma’s room.

“Grandma!” She yelled loudly when she found her lying on the ground motionless. “Grandma!” She yelled rocking her back and forth with tears starting to form in her eyes. She took her phone out and started to dial Dong Hae’s number.

Dong Hae walked in the city on his way home and slowly watched the lights in the night sky with the stars above. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at a couple walking by him. He chuckled. “I wonder how Jessica looks like now.” He said with a smile, then felt his phone vibrating.

                “Hello?” Dong Hae answered with a happy tone. Fany stood up quickly wiping her tears in her grandma’s bedroom. “Dong Hae oppa! Come home! Grandma fainted!” She yelled loudly through cracks. “What? Where are you guys?!” He asked in panic running towards their home through the city quickly.

            “Where else can we be?! We’re at home in grandma’s room you idiot!” She yelled in panic. He quickly hung up and ran as fast as he could.

            As he arrived home, Fany had already carried her grandma into the living room with tears still in her eyes. “Dong Hae oppa.” She said. He quickly ran to them.

            “What happened?!” He asked carrying their grandma on his back. Fany stood beside him pushing her sunglasses up, huffing. “I don’t know. I got home and found her on the ground already.” She said wiping her tears from under her sunglasses. Dong Hae ran breathlessly out the door while Fany closed it and ran after him. They ran through the city before Fany started to lose her breathing. Dong Hae glanced at her and wiped his sweat.

            “Fany, you go get a cab while I run grandma to the hospital!” He said then continued running with Fany slowing down. “No! We’ll go together-“

            “GO GET A CAB NOW!!” He demanded angrily. She stopped running and nodded. “Take care of grandma! I’ll meet you guys at the hospital!” She screamed then stopped at the side of the street and wiped her sweat from her forehead waiting for a cab.  “Come on.” She said in panic pushing her sunglasses up, feeling like an idiot wearing shades at night. She felt someone grab her arm from behind. “Who-“

“This is her right?” One of the unfamiliar guys said. The other nodded. “She looks like the one with Si Won the other night alright?” He said chuckling. Fany stared at them up and down in fear and shuddered.

                “Oh no. It’s them.” She thought afraid. “Si Won wasn’t lying.” She thought then quickly tugged her arm away making them lose their grip on her. She ran as fast as she could in any direction she saw in front of her.

“Get her!” One of the guys yelled then they started to chase after her. Fany glanced behind her seeing that they seemed to be getting nearer. “Dammit!” She yelled losing her strength in running. She felt them grab her arm and quickly shove her in a car. She panted and fought her way, but it was no use.