Eight

An Unexpected Boyfriend

8.

.,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,.
`"¹li¡|¡|¡il¹"`

 

Hana kept cool while scanning the five pairs of eyes that focused their attention on her. Tell me this isn't happening... tell me the world is ending... ani-aniyo! Eksaherada, Hana? (Exagerrated, Hana?) She lightly shook her head. Be composed. She kept reminding herself.

 

"Uh, this doesn't look like hell to me." Chen interrupted the awkward silence whilst looking around the newly purchased van of the Wu's. "Yeah, and with the six of us around, no place will be hell." Xiumin added, grinning.

 

Kris smirked as he got in the car. I'm telling you I'm Kris Wu, after all. "Introduce yourselves and prepare to lose." He confidently demanded. Luhan scoffed as he glanced at him. "Well, aren't you slow these days, Fan?" He slyly asked and bumped fists with Xiumin who snickered with Chen. Kris glared at the unobvious older one.

 

What fan? Hana asked in mind. "She... just... psh, she was just playing hard to get." He simply stated, his eyes darkening in obstinacy. Hana's eyes turned to slits as she turned to him. "Mworago?" She scoffed afterwards, "You forced me into this so stop making up stories!" Hana's voice rose up.

 

Kris gritted his teeth in a manner that he's known to doing when he's easily irritated. Heck, he was now surely embarrassed. The boys noticed this and held themselves from bursting on to laughter. Kris massaged his temples to calm himself, at least. "SHUT. UP. WILL. YOU?" He hissed to Hana.

 

"Let's get this done." Tao suggested impatiently and rolled his eyes at his duizhang. Why did this have to happen? Oh, right, it's still about to begin. Hana grimly thought. Lay puffed his cheeks in boredom, then he spoke, "Yeah. And hopefully this turns out well." He sadly wished. Tao and Lay felt sorry for Lee Hana, even though she treated them ill-manneredly, these two still had soft spots for girls unlike the rest of the group.

 

"Okay, so I'm Lay and this is Tao." He started, pointing to him and Tao. Hana looked at them with no interest. Seconds after, no interaction was made. "Er, I'm Chen!" Chen smiled but didn't bother offering his hand, hell, what would Hana do to that hand? Roast it? Yeah, most likely... "Xiumin, Xiumin." The healthier one winked. What a weird name. Hana thought.

 

Luhan's hand slowly reached out to ruffle her hair but Kris quickly smacked it away. "You'll thank me for that." Kris closed his eyes and sank on his seat. The kid-like former rolled his eyes and showed Hana one of his signature ulzzang poses. "I'm Luhan oppa."

 

"Nice try." Kris chortled. "Now tell her the stuffs..." He ordered like the boss he is and got out for fresh air, leaving the five guys and his girlfriend there. He rolled his eyes as he stepped out, he was irritated at the tension present in the atmosphere. Some girls who knew this tall and handsome man, accelerated towards him and began The Chat Of Admiration for Kris Wu.

 

※ ※ ※

 

Hana didn't seem to hear anyone in the vehicle at all. Actually, before anyone could start explaining, Hana would unintentionally start to glare at him and shut him up. "I'm suffocating here." She bitterly said, minutes after. All five guys continued to eye her. "Huh?" Chen raised an eyebrow at her, then to Kris who could be seen outside with arms crossed, feeling the love outside. Hana dully stared at Chen, then back to the windows where appeared. How dare he leave me here with five more scumbags? If only she knew how to open this mighty van.

 

She was starting to get annoyed, really, really annoyed. She knew that if she'd shout, Kris would hear her loud and clear. "KRIS! YAH!" She screamed. Kris didn't turn. "HEY! Just give me my bag and sal-" She bit her lower lip hard and closed her eyes, restraining herself from saying 'salary', just so she is sure that not another guy can threaten her.

 

She had enough of men already, and this gang was now getting on her nerves. Also, she wouldn't want this boys to think of something else.

 

She shook her head and straightened up, only to be followed by manly gasps from the males, of course. "Oh, your lips!" Luhan exclaimed like a kid, Hana eyes slightly widen and slowly tried touching her lips. Instantly, Kris smoothly escaped the herd of fans. He turned his head and opened the door you're near at. "Ge! H-her lips! B-bleeding!" Tao followed and the other guys nodded. Tao was known for having this dislike of blood. On impulse, Kris snatched Hana's chin and made her look at him.

 

"A-ah." Hana inaudibly winced and shrank bank, avoiding Kris' deadly eyes. Still, a stubborn aura enveloped both of them. True enough, dark red liquid came out from her lips. Hana touched her lips and got some of the blood on the tip of her fingers. "Aish." She frowned. Kris sighed and mentally smacked himself for letting this happen. He s his hands on Hana's waist, pulling her out of the vehicle. Xiumin, Chen and Luhan instantly smiled in awe.

 

Hana chose to ignore the fact that Kris' actions were beyond the limits of this fake and unsought relationship. His actions never seem contrived and falsie at any angle, and what there is to come is totally plausible. Yet, Hana knew nothing about that. The moment she stepped on the ground, she didn't feel the pain anymore or more like she heard the amount of girls bickering dramatically increase. She slightly smiled in relief and backed off from Kris.

 

She looked up and saw Kris scrutinizing as if it was a crocodile that made it bleed. "Yah, tell me if it hurts. I'm gonna be dead if Halmeoni sees that!" He murmured with a frown. "Just what things did you promise her?" Hana whispered angrily. Kris closed his eyes and let himself hear what the crowd of females are gushing.

 

"Oppa! WHO IS SHE?"

 

"Oppa! TALK TO US! Are you...two... dating?"

 

"Why would Kris oppa date a girl working on a bookstore?" Kris opened his eyes the moment he heard such question. The girls immediately dispersed, seeing the heat Kris gave off all over the street. He glanced at Hana who was planning to bite her lips again. Before she could start such habbit, Kris grabbed both of her wrists and carefully pushed her in a table in the nearby cafe. "Stop biting your lips!" He yelled as he shoved her in seat and as he leveled with her face.

 

Hana stared back at him. "So I'm less hurt by your actions? COOL." She snorted sarcastically. 

 

He shook his head frantically and released her, also completely abandoning the cool image. Darn, what is happening to me? He sat on the chair in front of Hana and clenched his fists hard that his knuckles almost turned white.

 

Hana noticed this and slowly got up, Kris was too upset to notice. Also, he was trying to prepare himself to be bombarded by these and those from Hana. I'm angry for a lot of things.

 

A lot of things.

 

※ ※ ※

 

Seconds later, Hana's fingers slightly brushed with Kris' fists which were still strongly balled. He looked up and saw Hana determinedly opening a cold drink. "What are you doing?" He grunted.

 

Hana broke into a small grin as she successfully parted the bottle and cap with her own hands. She looked at Kris who was baffled (and still angry) at the moment. "Here." She said and placed the bottle's mouth over Kris'. His eyes widen a bit but he chugged it down anyway.

 

Hana brought the bottle down the table and eyed Kris who still didn't calm down. "Psh." She rolled her eyes and lightly rubbed Kris' arm while looking away, attempting to soften the guy for the sake of her precious life.

 

Miraculously, Kris' anger died down with her touch.

 

"Okay, I'll give your bag." he rubbed the back of his neck. He frowned when Hana immediately jerked her hand back. He quickly typed something in his iPhone and then all of a sudden, he focused on Hana's eyes which were looking down, looking at nothing in particular.

 

"Don't get hurt." He blurted out. Hana slightly inclined her head to look at him who was staring through her soul. His eyes made her confused. Those eyes she swear to never look at failed her. "Huh?" She mouthed. Kris gulped and then with Hana's bewildered expression, his playful self came.

 

"If you ever dare biting your lips again..." He leaned in and stared at her deep pinkish-colored lips she owned. He frowned at the mark of her own bite. "...I'll not think twice about helping you with that." He teased with a smirk.

 

"Say what!?" Before Hana could run, she slightly felt his lips brush against the corners of . She got off her seat and strongly pushed Kris' face away. Kris laughed in glee. "And tell Omonim about a lot of things." He threatened.

 

Hana had too much already. "I'M COPING UP WITH YOUR ACT SO DON'T EVER THINK OF TELLING MY MOM WHATNOT!" She screeched, not minding the people around. Kris nodded in delight and faced one of his male servants who just arrived. He passed the familiar-looking bag to Hana who was now very happy. "Mm. Kay. We'll talk more tomorrow." He said and glanced at his servant. "Why do we never finish any topic?" Kris asked no one.

 

"I'll now go to a very important appointment, miss. So be the good girlfriend and let Mr. Park drive you to Ahjumma's place." He calmly demanded with an encouraging nod. "But why? I can-"

 

He sighed and grabbed the small medicine kit from Mr. Park's leather laptop bag. "No but's. Obey your boyfriend." He urged and quickly dabbed on some very cool balm over Hana's little lip injury. Hana dejectedly nodded and waited for him to be finished, not caring of what he's actually doing.

 

"Good." He closed the balm and tossed it back to the kit, Mr. Park placing the kit back on his bag. "Kaja, Hana-ssi?" He smiled and offered his hand. Hana knitted her eyebrows at the older one. "There's no need to be such a gentleman, whatsoever." She muttered and got up on her own feet, on her own force.

 

"Oh..." Mr. Park shook his head. He does hate guys, Kris is way too accurate on describing her. Mr. Park was known to be Kris' right hand in almost everything. He is also his scribe. Therefore, he knows almost everything Kris' undergoes, and all his schedules. If only he knows Kris looks at him like a father.

 

Kris scoffed and fixed Hana's folded backpack for her. "Even the elders?" He asked hesitantly, his expression stricken with surprise.

 

He looked up and was greeted by a pair of stern eyes. "All of your kind." She said and followed Mr. Park to another vehicle Kris owned.

 

※ ※ ※

 

"So despicable for a girl." Lay made a lot of tsk-tsk sounds before Kris got in. Kris was making sure his injured Hannah had to ride the car he provided. Halmeoni's husband's not gonna haunt my dreams tonight, okay. He smiled inside.

 

"Wow. Never in a million years have I expected that kind of reaction... and to think, from a gull!" Chen cried out loud as Kris came back to the vehicle. "She's so... you know... uhh... a mix of bizarre and... and... calm?" Luhan drawled on the last part, he was confusing himself. "What does that mean?" Tao curiously asked. "Oh, I don't know! She's just... calmly odd." Luhan glowered.

 

"A different kind of female from the rest." Tao suggested. "Yeah, but doesn't outstand in some girl or woman ways." Xiumin inserted. "WELL, GOOD LUCK, GE." Tao bitterly wished. "Seems like none of us are into this type of girl." Lay commented. Perfect for Kris' cockiness. Xiumin thought.

 

Everything's bizarre when it's her. Kris looked away and let a small curve escape his small, pink lips. Tomorrow. Let's see how troubling this goes... and how I'll amaze you five. Just you see.