Eleven

An Unexpected Boyfriend

11.

.,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,.
`"¹li¡|¡|¡il¹"`

 

 

“Aish!” Hana slammed both of her tired palms on her little desk. “Out of all times, why now!?” She exclaimed; all for the cursed protractor. Although she had only been searching for it for a couple of minutes, she had already given up the hunt for the darn object.

 

“Michigetda.” She frowned and allowed her face to drop onto the pages of her textbook. She sighed and shut her eyes closed. Now how exactly am I going to answer my homework now?

 

Seconds later, “Hanna!” Her mother called from the dining area below. “Dinner’s ready, come down now!”

 

Hana instantaneously smiled and brought her chin up. She sat straight and closed all opened books in front of her within just three seconds. “At least I’m already done with Chemistry and History…” She muttered cheerfully and rose from her chair. “…that little plastic thing should reappear by the-”

 

RING. RING. RING.

 

She bent over and took a quick glance at the phone screen. Unregistered digits, again. She picked her phone up while her feet slipped on her bedroom slippers. Maybe it's Aunt's new number! She placed the screen of her cellphone adjacent to her right ear. “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Is my number saved yet?” A gruff, very-manly voice greeted her ears. Hana blinked and got out of her room aimlessly. She stood outside and closed the door. “No.” She honestly answered and listened to the seconds of silence afterwards.

 

I knew it… Kris sighed and finally walked out of his Father’s building. He headed towards his car and nodded or half-smiled at every person who greeted him.

 

“Then save it.” He demanded all of a sudden, finally standing before his auto.

 

Startled, Hana stood straight and trudged down the stairs. “Ani.” She quickly answered before taking a seat. She pressed the red button and placed her phone down the table, beside her plate.

 

Her eyes rounded in delight as she stared at the beef dish her Halmeoni prepared. She looked up and grinned at her grandmother. “Ah~ thank you for the meal! I missed you!” Hana shrieked, her eyes twinkling. The two elders giggled and patted Hana’s head.

 

“You seem happy today.” Mrs. Gong inquired. Not the usual attitude when you go home… “I’m guessing things with Kris are getting better?” She teased.

 

“Mother!” Mrs. Lee relented but laughed along. Hana’s face remained cool, calm and collected but her insides told otherwise; she was actually flaming. “Oh wait! He brought you home, didn’t he?” Her mother remembered. Hana scowled at her phone and started eating with them. “Let’s not talk about that fish.” She grumbled. “Fish?” The two elder chorused. Hana shrugged.

 

“Neomu joahae, Halmeoni.” Hana cooed and winked at her grandmother. All three of them were lost in Mrs. Gong cooking. “Majayo.” Mrs. Lee agreed. “This is delectable, mother.” Mrs. Lee added. Mrs. Gong smiled gratefully at both of them.

 

When Hana was almost finished with her plate, she slowly heated again. “Eomma!” She gasped as she was reminded with this afternoon’s information from her so-called boyfriend. Her mother and grandmother curiously turned to her.

 

“Uhm." Hana cleared . "Why’d you agree to the devil?” She began; her voice calm at first. She took slow turns in glancing between her mother and grandmother. Both of them looked utterly confused. “The devil?” Mrs. Gong raised a thin eyebrow, setting the glass of water that she was holding, down the table.

 

“YES!” Hana didn’t even need to breathe in or out to respond. “Yes, the devil!” She eagerly repeated.

 

Mrs. Lee got so startled with her sunddenness. “Hana, I demand that you talk properly.” She reprimanded. Hana deflated. “Well…" She popped a chunk of beef in . "The devil… it’s… he… you know him.” She hinted between deliberate chews.

 

“…”

 

Hana sighed after swallowing. “Eomma, it’s-” RING. RING. RING.

 

Hana glared at the little vibrating thing adjacent to her plate. Funny how at this point, she still doesn't get reminded of Kris, his unregistered digits or anything related to him. Yep, just how she has mere uninterest for him. She scowled before answering. “Yobose-”

 

“Is my contact number one your list yet?” An excited and teasing voice greeted the teenager this time, but from the same person... earlier. She looked down and rolled her eyes. “You're kidding.” She said in a soft voice while avoiding the interested stares from two interested women in front of her.

 

Kris chuckled and slipped out of his car. "Have you eaten?" He asked like how a real, and oh-so-concerned boyfriend should be. He was expert in this. But strange how this time, he so felt into it.

 

Hana raised an eyebrow and quickly swallowed her last piece of meat. Afraid of what consequences answers like 'no' or 'still eating' could give. "Done." She said, reaching for her glass of water but then a hand mildly slapped hers. "WHO IS IT?" Hana's grandmother mouthed.

 

Hana gave her a slight smirk. "The one I told you." She told them dramatically, and loud enough for Kris to hear. The guy on the other line, smirked too. Smirked clearer, actually. From what he had heard, it looks like his little Hannah's been sharing things about them lately. Maybe she's just like any other girl. He thought. What? Hell, no! Kris shook his head and continued walking. Maybe she already got charmed beforehand but she just doesn't admit-

 

Kris heard Hana sigh before jerking him off from his little reverie. "It's the devil." Hana finally concluded. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Gong started disagreeing, their faces being contorted as they nag at the stubborn and ungrateful child. Calling a highborn-looking man 'devil' was never on their lists... well, in their respective times.

 

And to mention, KRIS? THE KRIS WU? That class-A looks and bank accounts, blonde? That outlandishly talented son of a wealthy businessman? A devil? The two elders never understood what Hana was saying!

 

Kris felt his jaw drop down the cold cement, realizing Hana's wicked intentions. I knew it. He started laughing like mad. How could he think his Hannah was alike all the girls he knew? He neared a familiar-looking gate and listened to the noise from his iPhone dying down. He stiffled his laughs, they must've heard him and his weird laugh.

 

Dang.

 

"Why the guffaw?" Hana asked, after two peaceful seconds. Kris cleared his throat and entered the slightly-opened gates. "Nothing." He said quickly.

 

Hana observed her mother and grandmother giggle in glee. She shuddered and thought Kris might do the same. She stood up and arranged her utensils in her plate. "What were you saying...?" She impatiently asked, afraid of ending the call which would result to more nags, banter and ah well, what mighty things these elders knew.

 

Kris smiled and got his feet in front of a weak-looking door. But he knew in it were clever people. "Well, I guess this intelligent man heard someone had homework problems." He stated.

 

"Yeah?" Hana shrugged as she placed her plate down the sink. "So?" She added lifelessly.

 

Kris inhaled then exhaled, calming his nerves. "Here I am." Hana's eyes widened as she whipped her head around, eyes darted to the main door, revealing a smiling, ever-polite hahah man. She eyed her bewitched elders, then an extremely handsome Kris in a black-and-white suit; fresh from a business meeting.

 

"NO. WAY." She faced the counters once again and ended the call, shoving her phone in the pockets of her shorts. She snatched the first thing she saw: her purple toothbrush and quickly pressed on some blue toothpaste above it's white bristles.

 

Her back was to the which she dreaded seeing and hearing together. She shook her head and closed her eyes, then started brushing her teeth.

 

Hana so hoped that she was just imagining things, very, wicked things... like Kris.

 

Her fists pounded against the square, floral tiles. She listened to the ugly noise nearing her. "Nice shirt." Someone very aristocratic in the name of Kris, rasped.

 

Hana groaned inaudibly and turned around with her toothbrush popped in , only to be trapped in this young man's rich, brown orbs. Her eyes widened in disgust at how close  their faces were.

 

Hana glared at him who slowly leaned in, slyly placing a soft kiss on her...

 

"No way." Hana muttered under her bubbly breath. I swore to the people in this neighborhood to stab this man's face with this toothbrush if he came here to tell-

 

...her nose. "What do you think about me being your personal tutor?" He mumbled through her skin. It sent slight shivers down her spine but she cared less. She was already prepared for these, yes these tactics of Kris. Hana felt a huge relief wash over her. Thank God.

 

Kris pulled back and smirked at her, still an awe at everytime she remains composed, as if he didn't do anything lovey-dovey or something. "Geometry?" He inquired. Hana rolled her eyes and rinsed , veritably angered of her grandmother's doings.

 

"So close." Mrs. Gong grinned.

 

※ ※ ※

 

"Tell me again how you are going to answer that without a protractor?" He eyed at the focused Kris, his eyes only on the pages of Hana's Math homework. Both of them were seated in the dining table, because Hana refused to let him step into her bedroom anymore.

 

"Ssshh." Kris tapped the end of her ballpen on his chin. Hana rolled her eyes.

 

Silence occured for a span of three minutes or so. Kris was too preoccupied with his great angle-accuracy measuring skills and Hana was slightly dozing off. She glanced at her watch which said it was ten minutes after eight.

 

Kris was finally done with one activity. There was just one more that he needed to 'tutor' for Hana. But of course, she ignored his skills. Whatever he said, she'll simply nod to it and close her eyes. Or snatch her book away, but she, of course, always fails.

 

Suddenly, his eyes transferred to her whose head was ready to bang on the table. But Kris was fast. Before that could even happen, she pushed her forehead up with his left palm.

 

Hana groaned and pouted. She almost tore his hand from her face. "Don't touch me." Still displaying that cute little rare pout of hers.

 

Kris swallowed and stared at her in front of him. "Why are you pouting?" He bluntly asked with a deadly tone, as if accusing her of a heinous crime that could stop his pumping organ anytime. "You're not anywhere near cute."

 

Hana just neglected him and his truthful comment. She blankly stared at his athletic shirt that she was still wearing. It seemed like she was forgetting something... something she should have been working on since she got home. Kris reminded me... what was that again?

 

She looked up and focused on him instead, wanting to recall in mind what he told him hours ago.

 

"What?" Kris asked, disturbed.  Hana was startled by Kris' question although he hadn't beek looking. "Have you washed your uniform yet?" He continued, and smirked when he listened to Hana's loooong sigh. She slapped her cheeks with both palms. Supposed to! She grimaced and hurried upstairs.

 

Seriously... Kris faintly laughed as he watched her hastily get up on her feet, her locks moving on their own accord. "It's in your backpack~" He informed teasingly before she got farther.

 

※ ※ ※

 

"Go somewhere with me." Kris insisted for the third time. Hana shook her head and concentrated on removing the dang paint off her uniform. "Why?" She sighed and scrubbed harder. "It's not schooltime, no acting needed, Kris." She shook her head and frowned at her expensive uniform. "Go home."

 

Kris didn't. He didn't even move an inch. He just continued on sitting on Hana's bed, watching her scrubbing and washing her uniform so hard since her bathroom door was open. He swore he dreaded looking at that tired state of hers. "I'm... leaving tomorrow." He informed.

 

Hana turned to glare at him. "You can't sleep here!" She announced to the whole house, then pressed her lips shut, afraid of disturbing her mother and grandmother's sleeping hours. Kris returned the glare then smirked. "Who said I was?" ...although that would be cool.

 

Perplexed, Hana raised an eyebrow at him. Kris chuckled before continuing. "I meant I'm going to China tomorrow for business conventions, Hannah." He concluded.

 

His smile instantly vanished when she started smiling like an understanding idiot. "That's great." She lied, and turned his back once again. "How long? A month?"

 

Kris observed her little happy state. She snickered for a few seconds. "A year?" She erupted into a mischievous grin although she was already tired from trying too hard. "Forever?"

 

Kris scoffed and shot up, walking to her. "I wouldn't want to hear someone missing me." He teased afterwards. Hana rolled her eyes, sensing his unsought presence behind her. "Likewise." She nodded.

 

Kris got irritated now and got in her bathroom too. "So clean." He remarked. Hana looked up and got confused with how fast his feet were. "YAH!" Kris glanced at her then winked.

 

WTH. "Answer me, mister." Hana warned with narrowed eyes. Kris looked down at her. "Three days two nights." He answered and leaned down, pulling up Hana by the waist. His grip was so strong yet tender, Hana couldn't do anything. "What are you doing???" Hana strained her neck and wailed at Kris.

 

"You don't want me to threaten you, right?" He shot her an evil look. Hana frantically shook her head. "Then we MUST to go out before my flight." He ordered, pushing her arms to a random towel, wiping the soap off her moist hands.

 

Hana shuddered at the contact, she tried escaping his strong embrace, but Kris was so, so tough. She elbowed Kris' chest. "Omf." He held her arms tighter but cannot be stopped. "No! Can't you see I'm in the middle of something!?" She half-yelled, her eyes on her uniform.

 

Kris sighed and spun Hana around. He glanced at her uniform. "I'll get you two new sets of those, just... go with me." He pleaded, but still with that icy tone he doubts he could still maintain with this hardheaded girl around. Hana's eyes rounded and showed the slightest amount of sparkle. May I remind you, this girl we have here likes given free stuff. "Eh?"

 

Kris nodded solemnly, reassuring her skepticism that showed together with the twinkle in her eyes. "Not joking." He released Hana and pushed both of them out.

 

※ ※ ※

 

"I left something in my office." Kris informed and halted the car's engine. Hana's mouth formed into a big 'O'. "So we have a businessman here." She remarked.

 

Hana and Kris got out of the fancy vehicle which stopped in front of a very tall and exquisite-looking building. Kris started walking but Hana remained beside his car. Kris realized this and whipped his head around. "Not coming?"

 

Hana stared at him, then to the building where men and women in polished garments enter and exit, then to the home clothes she were wearing. A simple, black Nike jacket, under was Kris' athletic shirt and a comfortable pair of khaki shorts that showed off her long legs. Lastly, the cheapest pair of silver flats in Seoul's night market. Er...

 

She shook her head like a firm child. "Ani. I'll wait." She told him then tried opening the car door near her, but it wouldn't budge. She turned to look at Kris who lunged forward and grabbed her cold arm.

 

"You look... comfortable...?" He laughed and pulled her nearer. She slapped his hand away.  He stopped laughing, offered his hand with a proud smirk on his face. "Lee Hannah... welcome to Wu International." He said with so much elegance.

 

※ ※ ※

 

"I so hate you." Hana grunted and walked with Kris' pace, her head hung low. Kris smiled as he felt  Hana's fingers tugging on his suit. She refused to hold Kris' hand awhile ago but still held onto him. People would give her deathly glares and frowns. She knew for sure that they were judging her based on how she looked then and there.

 

"Nah, you love me." He declared loud enough for the people around to interpret that he and Hana were something...

 

Hana never knew Kris was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis high-ranked, high-positioned whatsoever in this dang big building. Being with him actually felt so belittling from the very time both of them entered the modernized doors. He was COO. Child Of The Owner, they call it.

 

Kris opened the door to his huge office. Hana blinked at him but entered anyway. WOW. Just wow. She refused to speak for she knew she'll just end up saying embarrassing things. The young man stared at her who was just standing next to the door, looking here and there.

 

Filthy rich. Kris was- no- IS FILTHYYYYY RIIIIICCCCHHH.

 

"Hannah." Kris called. She looked at him, her eyes unexplainable to him.

 

He smirked and dragged her with him. "You know, you can enter my office 24/7 since you admire it so much." He suggested. Hana scowled and sat on a near couch which made her (secretly) feel soooo comfy and wealthy.

 

"Why am I here?" She gave Kris an impatient look. "I thought you just needed to get something?"

 

He went to his desk. "Yeah, my wallet. His forehead creased as he reached for his drawers. Hana leaned against the black couch. "Why? Where are we going, anyways?" She grabbed a business magazine under small table twixt his desk and couch.

 

"Date." He simply answered. Hana shuddered and gulped hard. Of course! Going out meant going somewhere with him, Hanna Lee. And that is called a date! Why didn't you think of that? She cursed herself. She placed the magazine down the table. "What..?" She inaudibly asked. "I-It's freaking nine! My bedtime..."

 

"Don't be silly." He shook his head once and pulled her up by her arm. "It's nearly eight thirty and your bedtime is nine thirty." He told her as they both got out, as if he was studying her history. Hana's eyes turned into slits. How the hell did he know!?

 

...well, whatever. This should be fun.

 

※ ※ ※
 

 


"Where would you want to go first?" Kris asked as they walked to the entrance of a nearby mall, it was only a few meters from the Wu's building. He looked up and remembered the last time he stepped his feet here... with his only (real) friends when they were thirteen or fourteen. It was hard for the six of them to roam around have fun. Knowing they all had respective bodyguards and strict Mr. Park looking after them.

 

Hana stared at his side profile. One look at Kris and any, I repeat, any girl's heart would easily melt. His naturally disheveled golden hair, his beautiful eyes, his sharp nose, his flawless face, his fair complexion, his strong jaw and a height of two Xiumin's a tower... HE WAS SERIOUSLY HANDSOME...

 

...but Hana didn't notice any of that. Nor did her heart pound like crazy every time he smiled, smirked or when he holds her. Her hate for him was stronger than any affection you might think is forming. Which Kris strongly likes to disagree. "You have good memories here?" She followed him.

 

Kris nodded and slowed his pace for Hana to catch up, or walk beside him, rather. Three seconds later, he still haven't felt her presence near him. He closed his eyes and sighed. Now where is she and what trouble is she up to-

 

He turned around and was inwardly startled with the little crowd that was fangirling for him. I should've known. He forced a polite smile and wondered where in the world did they push Hana...

 

"Oppa! You look so handsome in a suit!"

 

"Wu International is so successful thanks to our Kris oppa!~" Kris lightly shook his head, feeling all the attention that gets bigger second by second. Not really...

 

The girls grinned and stepped forward. "He talked to us!!! Kyaaa~" They shrieked and followed his every move. They took photos of him, and even dared ask for a signature but Kris kindly turned them down.

 

"I'm sorry, but can you please leave?" He sounded so serious but still gorgeous. They nodded and went no further. Little by little, the crowd dispersed and Kris finally found a poor little kitten Hana on the floor, rubbing her knees with her jacket.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. He didn't hesitate on approaching her whether there were people watching or not. Hana looked up and glared at him. "What the hell!?" She snorted. "Your fans literally threw me away!" She exclaimed with her hands, portraying what two or three girls did to her. "Like, like, tossed me into the trash and missed!"

 

Kris watched her complaining/whining/getting angered with interest, his eyes would crinkle everytime he'd chuckle. It seems like this man is always amused when his Hannah suffers like a little bullheaded child. "You're that weak?" He chuckled once again and helped her up.

 

"What? You think one versus thirty or so is-" She reasoned but Kris clamped a hand over and pulled her to his side. "I haven't had dinner yet." He told her when they entered a KFC branch in the mall. 

 

Hana nodded. "Go ahead, I'll just roam around. Text me when you're done-" Kris pushed her in a line and tossed her his wallet with a forced grin. "Remember, we're together." He reminded and walked to a table for two.

 

"Aish!" Hana folded her arms and impatiently waited for her turn to order. She played with the end of her jacket and just before it was her turn, she happened to glance at Kris who looked like he had been watching her only. She gulped and blinked at him.

 

"I already ate!" She mouthed. Kris shrugged and took out his phone, ignoring her quiet protests. "Babo." She muttered under her breath.

 

Little did she know, someone-who-is-definitely-not-a-stranger-to-her-and-her-family snapped a picture of her waiting in line like an obedient little girlfriend. "Ke ai...?" He smiled.

 

※ ※ ※

 

Kris raised an eyebrow at him. "Why only mine? Even something like a drink or-"

 

"I told you I already ate." Hana rolled her eyes and grabbed Kris' iPhone from his hand, also putting his wallet down the table too. "Your pride, it's so high." Kris commented, poking his food with a fork.

 

Hana glared at him. "It's not my pride. Marunong din naman akong mahiya noh!" (I know how to be ashamed too.)  "What does that even mean...?" He stared at her but she didn't respond. Shen me? He smirked and started eating.

 

"Same password?" Hana's back leaned against the chair. She didn't even glance at Kris. (Yes, again, for the nth time.) "Just don't open the gallery." He cautioned, sipping on a newly-released beverage she ordered for him. 

 

"Wae?" Hana observed him drink for a while. Contemplating on whether to obey him or not. "Pictures of your cocky self and your 'girlfriend' here?" She surmised with an uninterested look, swiping and tapping here and there yet avoiding the gallery icon as told.

 

Kris considered and reconsidered her guess. "Yes." His lips curved up in a small smile.

 

※ ※ ※

 

Kris ate for thirty-eight minutes. Know why? Hana demanded that he should eat all of the goodness she had ordered for him so he'd be this prepared businessman tomorrow. And it was one full tray that she managed to bring to the small table. He would once in a while get her to eat (or seduce her to eat tbh) but she'd just shake her head.

 

"Let's just... I mean, drive me home." Hana eyed Kris. Both didn't want to walk around the mall anymore because like before, Kris would be followed by interested eyes, except this time, it was fangirls and admirers not bodyguards. Likewise, Hana would be the target of curious faces and mad visages of women.

 

Just when Kris helped her when she was down the floor, she already felt the heavy amount of creepy stares she got. Even more when Kris chuckles with her wails, eyes would bulge out and Hana would want to ask them with, 'Why? Haven't seen your oppa laugh before?' but she would just keep shut and ignore their shocked/angry faces.

 

Kris nodded and they got up from their chairs. He got his wallet while Hana brought his phone. Of course, Kris had no problem with it. Actually, Hana was the only one allowed to touch his phone (or the only one who knew how to access the iPhone), which is kinda strange... for Hana.

 

Hana stopped at a little kawaii shop a few blocks from KFC. So did Kris. She took baby steps forward and smiled at the cute jewelry that glistened on the mannequins' bodies. It was just so adorable with the bows, frills and rhinestones on it.

 

But... the bad thing was that Kris thought she was gazing at the pastel-colored couple shirts that hung right above what Hana was looking at. "You must really like them since that incident in the gym, huh?" He grinned and walked close to her. "What are you talking about?" She retorted, not taking her eyes off the precious items.

 

I hate those mushy couple shirts. "They look un-cool." Kris rolled his eyes and gently dragged her out by her arm. Of course! Hana thought matter-of-factly. They are supposed to be cute, not cool. Hana removed his hand on her arm but he managed to hold it without hurting her so she let  him be. "Shut up."

 

"You know, I still hate you." Both said at the same time as they reached Kris' car. They exchanged bewildered stares then burst into laughter. Hana watched Kris show off his gummy laugh and had to supress her laughs with a fist pressed over because things just got funnier. Coincidence, or fate, whatever Kris likes to call it did a really good one there.

 

They got in and continued laughing. "I knew it." Kris chortled some more. "Nado." Hana watched the stars outside and listened to the car being started. She would often hear his little chuckles once in awhile but she'd just do the same too.

 

The car ride wasn't awkward, nor was it of a gloomy atmosphere because it was the laughter that talked for them tonight. Although they hadn't done much, it was beautifully peaceful and Kris was indeed pleased that they had finally gone on a 'date' before he'll fly to China. Just something to mock Luhan and to shut Xiumin up.

 

He stopped the car and gazed at Hana whose cheeks were clear evidence of too much laughing. "Wish me good luck." He demanded, his tone being back to normal. Hana scoffed and turned to him. "Arasso." She faked a smile and took a deep breath.

 

Kris grinned, awaiting for some sweet words that should prove that this girl in front of him already fell for his perfection.

 

"I..." Hana paused. "...wish you have fun in China and never return to Seoul." She quickly finished and reached for the door but Kris groaned and grabbed her arm. "Yah!" He croaked.

 

"What?" Hana giggled and tried for the door again. "I meant it..." She flashed him an oh-not-so-genuine smile. "...with all my heart and-" Her words were cut off when Kris smoothly grabbed her face and tenderly kissed her left cheek.

 

Hana swallowed and rolled her eyes. "Quit acting! No one's watching." She fretted in a low voice and pried his face off. Kris smirked and pointed on their gate. Hana followed his finger. "Oh." There were her mother and grandmother, in pyjamas, smiling dreamily at them.

 

She looked at Kris and told him her glum goodbyes. Kris did the same and helped her get off the car. Hana hurriedly walked to her elders and pushed them in. "EOMMA! HALMEONI! I can explain. Kris is going to China tomorrow and-"

 

Mrs. Gong laughed whilst lightly shaking her head, "Like what we did when we were young and in love too." She and her daughter giggled as they walked back inside after waving at Kris.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and glanced at her watch. It was three minutes past her bedtime. She sighed and was about to go after them when someone hugged her from the back. She sighed once again. "Kris?" She couldn't believe it. "Get off me you giant!" She lowly scolded.

 

"Forgot something?" Kris hugged her tighter. Hana frantically shook her head and watched him rest his chin on her shoulder. So much disgust feels. "Goodness. What is it?" She grunted and tried looking away but a voice inside her head told her not to.

 

Kris looked at her in the eyes and finally opened his weird-shaped mouth after a couple of seconds. "My phone happens to be in your jacket, miss." He boomed with a very husky voice that sounded extra alluring in the night.

 

"Eh?" Hana's jaw dropped as she searched for it with her hands. She meekly laughed and pulled his iPhone out. "Let me go already!" She shrieked. Kris smirked and got his phone from her hands, releasing her in the process.

 

"Save my number, it should be saved when I return." He lastly whispered to her before he finally drove off.

 

Hana finished locking her bedroom door and she removed her jacket. He fished for her phone in the pockets of her shorts. Gladly, it was still there. She smiled and thanked God.

 

"Well, today Hanna Lee is different." She chided herself as she chekced for her books that Kris neatly placed beside her bag on the table. She sat on her bed and prepared to sleep just when her phone alerted her for a message.

 

She bit back a smile. "Don't tell me..."

 

Dream of me. -Hannah's Man

 

She rolled her eyes and laid on her bed, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy saving Kris' number. She stared at the space where she'd type a contact name for this man. She tilted her head to the side and pondered of a really good one just for her personal entertainment.

 

"Aha!" Hana's face lit up. She did an evil grin before typing.

 

Unexpected Bastard
   Contact Saved!