Chapter 9

Goguma hunter

 

Jokwon clasped hands at his back and walking in front of the trainees. They all looked messy because of the sudden morning call. Jo Kwon checked each trainee’s apparel and scolded them on purpose.

 

 

Kwanghee made a big yawn just at the moment Jo Kwon walked up.  Leejoon who stood at the right gave an elbow to alert Kwanghee. The last one immediately opened his eyes and stood straight.

 

 

Jo Kwon heard Yuri’s yawn. He glared toward Yul’s direction. He suddenly had an idea to make the trainees work out for no reason.

 

 

He walked toward Yul’s direction while talking to the whole group “As a trainee of the City Guard House, you have to be ready at any time day or night in order to fight with thieves. You ALL deceive me with your fatigued, sleepy, messy look.” Jo Kwon glanced at Yuri when he walked past. Then he continued “This morning call is to test your physical endurance. I set up a special test for this morning and it will start immediately! Fist test is running around the city and down to the beach side until I order to stop.”

 

 

“Eeeeeeh! Around the city then to the beach? It’s going to take about haft a day! Sunbea-nim isn’t too much for asking” Kwanghee whined.

 

 

“You have to make it within 3 hours! AND I’ll be running behind you!”  Jo Kwon specified.

 

 

Other trainees whispered to each other about the absurd laps time

 

 

“AISS JINJA WHAT KIND OF TEST IS THIS HOW I COULD RUN IF I DON’T HAVE A SINGLE GRAIN OF RICE IN THE STOMACH!” Shinyoung mumbled.

 

 

Jo Kwon ignored the trainees’ whining “It will start from N.O.W ! If you fail then you will be eliminated from the training school! So go go go go GO!”

 

 

The trainees had no choice but start running desperately. Some of them shook head but still run. Shinyoung got in line last so she would run less. `

 

 

“HURRY UP UP UP! RUN FASTER! SHOW ME YOUR ENTHOUSIAM!!!” Jokwon shouted.

 

 

{8 a.m., Courtesan house, Miyoung’s room}

 

 

Miyoung was still sleeping on her bed. She kept eyes closed and turned left to hug the long pillow. She felt comfortable but strange in the same time. It felt soft but warmer than a pillow.  She moved hand up to caress the strange thing. It was flat but rounded up at a certain level. She pressed it.

 

 

Hum it feels like a breat. Miyoung thought. ?!? Miyoung realised. She opened eyes and saw Taeyeon was sleeping on the edge of the bed. “KYYYYYA!!!” Miyoung screamed and sat up making Tae dropped out of the bed but her back was toward Miyoung

 

 

“AH WAE WAE WAE WAE?!?!” Tae woke up clueless. What on the earth? She yawned because lack of sleep.

 

 

“YAH! Who told you to sleep on my bed! Didn’t I set a room for you already?” Miyoung scolded. She still did not see the wound on Tae’s forehead.

 

 

“Mian, I’m still not used with this place. Last night, I was too lazy to find the other room. Plus your room smells nice, it’s easier to sleep” Tae scratch her cheek, yawned again and turned around. It’s somehow tiresome to sleep late. And now I have to teach Yul every night. Tae was about to climb on bed again.

 

 

Miyoung noticed the bump. “HUH? What happened to your forehead?” Miyoung closed up to Tae’s face and touched the bump.

 

 

“Ah!” Tae caught Miyoung hand. “Don’t touch it hurt”

 

 

Miyoung bite her finger. “Mianhae! I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She thought Tae got the bump when falling off bed. She touched Tae’s forehead again.

 

 

“Oouch!”

 

 

“Aye! I won’t touch it again. But if you didn’t sleep on my bed then I wouldn’t push you out”

 

 

Huh? Does she think my bump was because of her? PUAHKAKAKAKKAKA. Tae laughed out loud in her mind. Hehe time for me to take advantage on you. MUAHAHHA. “Well treat me better would you?” Tae looked at Miyoung with a pitty face and blinked continuously.  

 

 

Miyoung felt awkward because of the silence and that Tae looked at her in the eyes. “Ya don’t look at me like that”

 

 

“Huh?! What?” Tae saw Miyoung’s cheek turned a little bit pink. She playfully moved a little closer to Miyoung.

 

 

“Ya! Stop staring at me” Miyoung pulled back and looked somewhere else nervously.

 

 

Tae climbed on bed “Why?” Tae opened her eyes wider and put face closer. “Why are you so nervous?” She smiled mischievously.

 

 

“Wwwhut wwhat nervous” Miyoung stammered.

 

 

“I know your secret” Tae moved eyebrows up and down.

 

 

“What secret? I don’t have any secret!”

 

 

“I bet you have never kissed before because you will not be so nervous when I moved closer to you kekeke”

 

 

“Of course I did” Miyoung said to deny the fact.

 

 

“Really? Then why you pulled off when I moved closer?”

 

 

“Because I’m not used with stranger?” Miyoung lied to protect her pride.

 

 

“I’m a stranger for you? I’ve seen you ”

 

 

“YAH! Don’t recall that scene”

 

 

“WAEYO? It’s stuck in my head now. Sorry I cannot help”

 

 

“Then take it off” Miyoung shook Tae’s head but she met with Tae’s eyes again. “Yah you dare to move closer?”

 

 

“Of course I am” Tae slowly approached and stared at the lips to tease Miyoung

 

 

OMG OMG OMG SO AWKWARD AWKWARD AWKWARD. Miyoung’s heart raced up when Tae moved in inch by inch. She was too nervous. But she didn’t release Tae head to prove that she was not afraid of Tae.

 

 

Tae closed eyes and pouted out the lips as if she was to kiss. “MUUUUUUUUUUUUU MU MU MU MU MU”

 

 

Miyoung leaned back little by little. She wanted to yell at Tae when she couldn’t endure anymore but it was too late. Tae’s lips already touched Miyoung’s lips.

 

 

Tae blinked. She didn’t realised that she had moved too close.

 

 

“KYYYYYYYYYA!”  

 

*BUMP*

 

Tae got kicked off the bed.

 

 

{10 a.m., Minister Jung’s house, in the garden at the back yard}

 

 

Soojung was practicing her drawing skill. She compared the drawing with the scenery one last time before changing the sheet. The paper got taken away by the win when she removed the paper-blocker.

 

 

She ran after the drawing but stopped after a few steps because it flew on somebody face.

 

 

The person removed and took a look at the drawing

 

 

Soojung stepped up to apologize. “Mianhae didn’t mean to be rude on you, it’s my paper. It got taken away by the big win. May I get it back?”

 

 

“Ippoo iss soyo” The person commented and smiled.

 

 

Soojung got captured by the smile.

 

 

“It’s very beautiful” The person said again in case Soojung didn’t understand the pronunciation

 

 

Soojung pulled herself together. She politely smiled back and bowed to thank “May I have it back?”

 

 

“Oh, it’s such a beautiful drawing. May I keep it?” The person asked.

 

 

“I’m fluttered. I was just drawing our garden scene. It’s nothing great. Plus, it was only a draft I didn’t put lot of attention in it. There are still some corrections to make.” Soojung said in a humble tone

 

 

 “Don’t worry. This is the kind of scenery that I’m looking for” The person smiled “My name is Liu Yi Yun, I’m an Ambassador from China. I hope to bring home a special souvenir during my visit of your country. Your drawing corresponds perfectly of what I’m looking for, a typical Korean garden”

 

 

Soojung tried to catch what Yiyun just said because the pronunciation was not very accurate.

 

 

“Do you understand what I just said?” Yiyun asked gently with her smile.  The smiled that Soojung had been dreaming about for her charming prince.  

 

====================

 

a/n : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! * bow** bow** bow** bow* sorry for making you guys waiting but I have a hectic schedule lately at work  BUT BUT BUT I'll be on vacations next week so do expect fore more update.

 Please please comment and subscribe  or vote !!! thank you  very much !!

happy reading everyone