Chapter 22

Goguma hunter

After eating, the girls continued their journey. Sooyoung, Yiyun, Soojung and Song Qian were walking in the front. Followning them from behind was Donghae who was busily disturbing Sooyeon in the last row, Yuri was walking with Sooyeon servant.  

 

 

Sooyeon wanted to use Donghae to make Yuri jealous. She let him take care of her a little bit. She pretended to be close with him and still sneak peak on Yul reactions.

 

 

Donghae followed Sooyeon too closely. He thought Sooyeon had finally opened up to him.

 

 

So Sooyeon was very annoyed. It was part because of Dooghae but what disturbed her most was because things didn’t turn out as she expected. She wanted to see Yul got jealous, beeing possessive, fought with Donghae and tried to reconcile with her. That just didn’t happen.

 

 

“You don’t like the white horse with pink hair?” Donghae asked Sooyeon

 

 

If Sooyeon moved to the right, Donghae moved to the right. If she moved to the left, he also moved to the left.  He talked with her nonstop, asking if she wanted this, if she wanted that; he would buy everything for her. 

 

 

Sooyeon covered her ears. She squeezed between Soojung and Yiyun to drop Donghae behind.

 

 

Donghae still follow her closely and asked “Then do you want a pink, purple horse instead? How about white horse with yellow hair? AH! How about dying its eyebrows in pink?!!!” Donghae went on and on.

 

 

Sooyeon changed place to stand next to Song Qian. Then she moved back to Soojung side. She was waiting for Yul to do something like walking up and stop Donghae, but Yul just walk passively in the back.

 

 

“Whatever you want. Or do you want a new flower lotion? Perfume? Few days ago, the King gifted a new perfume to my mother; I will steal it for you. Or new dresses? Shoes? Jewelry? Toys? Meal?-”

 

 

 “Oppa!” Sooyeon cut Donghae with an annoyed tone.

 

 

“Yes!” Donghae opened his eyes widely, interested to hear what Sooyeon would tell him.

 

 

“I don’t need anything!!! Stop asking already” Sooyeon scolded. She secretly glanced at Yul.

 

 

Yul saw Sooyeon. She straight up her column, waiting for Sooyeon to run toward.

 

 

Sooyeon turned with the I don’t care. I wasn’t looking at you expression. She continued to move up.  

 

 

Yul looked down. She curved her back again, walking sadly.

 

 

{Courtesan house, around 10 p.m.}

 

 

“Yoona”

 

 

“Neah, mama”

 

 

“I need you to follow Sooyoung group secretly from behind. She is escorting the china Ambassador to visit our country. However, I doubt he has another purpose behind his visit.” Sunkyu said. Her eyes were worried.

 

 

Yoona waited carefully for Sunkyu to continue the order.

 

 

“Monitor that Ambassador to see if he is coming alone with his servant or he has a hidden troupe following him. Report his daily journey to me. We will use the pigeon with one red plume on the head to communicate. ”

 

 

“Neah mama. I got it”

 

 

“Sooyoung groupe just left this early morning. I don’t think they have gone very fare so you should be able to catch them up quickly. Plus, it’s night time right now they may rest at a local inn”

 

 

Yoona bowed to accept the order.

 

 

“One last thing. Transfer this letter to Sooyoung. But don’t let anybody know that you are following. Arrasso?”

 

 

“Neah” Yoona answered. She used both hands to receive the letter.  She got out of Sunkyu’s room. She looked at the letter with sighed. She wanted me to follow secretly but still want me to meet with Sooyoung to hand out this letter, but she doesn’t want me to be discovered by others.  Princess’ mind is very complex. Yoona thought.

 

 

Suddenly the letter got stolen from Yoona’s hand like in a lightning speed. Yoona immediately chased after the stranger. She recognized the back. The goguma girl? What does she want? Yoona wondered. She had never been defeat by anyone in martial art even the top Royal guards lost for her, but Seo just stolen the letter like a joke. It poked Yoona competitive side.

 

 

{Local Inn , around 11 p.m.}

 

 

Sooyoung group were passing the night at the local inn. Sooyeon wanted to stay with Yul but she was still in the mad mood, and her pride was hurt because Yul didn’t do anything so Sooyeon  stayed in the same room with her sister and their servant. Yul shared room with Sooyoung. Yiyun stayed with Song Qian. Donghae just stayed by his own.

 

 

While everyone was in their room, Yiyun walked by her own to the nearby garden.  She saw Soojung was standing alone, looking focused at the pond.  

 

 

Yiyun approachead she looked down at the pond to see what Soojung was observing. Then she asked Soojung “You are still awake?”

 

 

Soojung looked up and smiled gently. It made Yiyun’s heart raced.

 

 

Yiyun was captivated by Soojung’s eyes. They gave Yiyun a weird feeling. She guessed Soojung could be interested in her but she wasn’t sure.  She liked Sooiung too. However, she scared that Soojung would feel deceived if she would about Yiyun true identity is a girl. So Yiyun tried to act with manner but chemistries had been developed between them the more they got to see each other, the more secret glance they got.

 

 

“What have you been observing down there? You seem to be focused” Yiyun asked.

 

 

“Fishes”

 

 

Yiyun looked in the pond carefully. “You like fish?”

 

 

“I feel pity for them”

 

 

“Pity?”

 

 

“Because they are not home. She should be release in the sea instead of being caught in this small pond. They should be free to go wherever they want, doing whatever they like”

 

 

That last statement made Yiyun thought about her situation. She disguised as a guy in order to help her dad, it limited her to find her true identity.

 

 

A girl friend had fallen for Yiyun before because she thought Yiyun was a real guy. When she discovered Yiyun identity she was depressed and cried for month. She even wanted to killed herself. Therefore, Yiyun tried to keep distance with her friends even though she liked them she could not express her true feeling because she never wanted to hurt anybody feeling again.

 

 

“Yiyun!” Song Qian called from behind, making both Yiyun and Soojung turned around.

 

 

Soojung looked down. She felt uneasy to hear Song Qian called Yiyun name directly. Only very close friends would call each other name directly like that. She is his servant, but she doesn’t have to respect any order toward him. Soojung thought.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the room the servant was sleeping shoundly. Sooyeon on another hand couldn’t sleep because she was thinking about Yul. She turned left and right. She was chafe at the innocent Yul who didn’t understand her feeling, what she wanted. Babo Yul just walked like an idiot! Does she know what I wanted her to do? $#&. Sooyeon frowned. “ARrg!” She bounced up from the bed. She needed to go out to release her anger. Her eyes landed on the luggage. Then her face brightened up with an idea. YIYUN! He must have lots of precious stuff in his luggage; maybe I can steal some for the poor kids! Sooyeon flicked fingers.

 

 

Sooyeon quickly changed to the ninja cloth. She dashed out of her room, jumped on the rooftop. She notice Yiyun, Song Qian and Soojung were talking in the garden. Great!  She felt happy. She tiptoed toward Yiyun’s room.

 

 

From downstairs on the first level, Yul jumped out of her room, trying to catch the duck. He walked dizzyingly and unbalanced from left to right like a drunken man because he had ate some of Tae pills during his stay in Yul’s back bag.

 

 

Sooyeon first reflex was to bend down to hide from Yul. Then she thought Why should I hide from her. She probably couldn’t notice me. She is soo busy with that duck. DUCK! WHY MUST SHE BRING HIM TOO? Should she take care of me instead?! HUH!!!  Sooyeon was not happy.  Why should I get mad at her? I will not care about her anymore. HUH! YUL YURIEEEE! She told herself to not hurt her pride.

 

 

Sooyeon stood up to continue toward Yiyun room. She removed some pieces of tile and slid down in the room.  She searched everywhere and found Yiyun jewelries and money. She quickly hid some of them in her pocket. She was happy because it was the easiest case she had ever done.

 

 

She proudly smiled. Then she moved toward the entrance that she just created earlier in order to get out of the room. At that moment Yul dashed in following the duck.

 

 

Yul immediately stop chasing the duck. She stared at the thief. “SHORTY THIEF! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!”

 

 

Sooyeon got frozen. She finally faced Yul, this time she would have to fight in order to escape.

 

 

Yul didn’t hesitate to pull out the sword. She ran toward the thief, she chopped left and right.

 

 

Sooyeon nearly missed Yul’s sword. She dodged and dodged as much as she could until she got pushed toward the wall. She couldn’t fight again Yul. She didn’t want to hurt Yul but Yul’s sword was too scary. So she threw everything she could catch in had toward Yul. Then she managed to run out of the wall.

 

 

Yul continued to fight furiously in every direction.

 

 

When Sooyeon was near of the door. Yul chopped in front of Sooyeon’s face to move Sooyeon in. Yul quickly slipped sword to Sooyeon mask, the veil got fallen down.

 

 

Yul couldn’t believe her eyes. “SOOYEON?!!?!”

 

 

Sooyeon saw Yul’s eyes filled up with water

 

 

“ANYO!” She shook head. She didn’t have a clue why she replied that way but from the facial expression, she felt that Yul was very deceived.

 

 

“WAE?!? WAE SHOULD YOU STEAL?!?!” Yul cried when yelling.

 

 

It made Sooyeon scared.  She also cried. “Anyo Yul~” She wanted to catch Yul’s hand.

 

 

 Yul threw the sword and ran out of the room.

 

 

==============

a/n : kakakaka Yulsic drama here I come muahahah oki they will reconcile okie dokie readers XD