Chapter 5

Goguma hunter

 

Yulsic awkwardly stared at each other. Something made them felt hot. They nervously pulled off and didn’t know what to do.

 

 

Sooyeon immediately showed her back and covered her burning cheeks.

 

 

Yuri speedily ran out of the forest; everywhere she passed by looked like a tornado just went over. She ran directly to the dorm.

 

 

Yuri’s windy speed blew and woke the duck from his napping time. Startled by the wind, he had no clue of what was going on. He dumbly looked left and right and saw Yuri sat in a corner, hiding under a blanket.

 

 

Yuri prayed in order to calm down from earlier. She thought she was going to die because the heart beat too fast. “Oh my Buda! Oh my Buda! I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.”

 

 

Outside of the room, the trainees were back from their martial practice. All of them looked haft death after the intense training session. They whined noisily because of the pain.

 

 

The repetitive knocking sounds from Yul's dorm made them curious.

 

 

Bora and Sunhwa applied ears against the door of their dorm.  “It sounds like when a monk is praying” Sunhwa said. “Do we have monk in our dorm”

 

 

“Aigooo!” Shinyoung knocked Sunhwa’s head “Yuri used to live with nuns. It’s probably her. “Let’s go inside already. I need to nap before the dinner time”

 

 

{Courtesan house, Sunkyu’s room}

 

After tying Tae up, Miyoung and Yoona went to meet with the Princess.

 

 

Yoona took out a letter that she had received. She handed it to Sunkyu. “Mama, this is the 4th letter already. Should we do something?” Yoona asked.

 

 

Yoona has been receiving anonymous letters for a while. Each letter contained only a word like a secret code.

 

 

Sunkyu shook head. “This could be tricky since we have no clue that who sent these letters to you.”

 

 

“The hand writing changed from a letter to another, so the person probably doesn’t want to be recognized. This could be coming from an individual or a group of person.” Miyoung said.

 

 

“The thing that I don’t understand is why they send letters to me?” Yoona wondered.

 

 

“Maybe because you have a sword in your hand so they guessed that you can fight” Miyoung said.

 

 

“Still there are lots of people with swords around the city. Why me?”

 

 

“Maybe they think you have special power or your martial art is better than others. Did you unveil your identity to anyone?”

 

 

“You know that I rarely talk to anyone.”

 

 

“Or did they witness you fighting anywhere?”

 

 

“It couldn’t be. I have not showed off my martial skill anywhere. Yesterday, there was a fight at the restaurant, but I just paid and left instead of stopping the fight.”  

 

 

“Could it be someone from the Royal Palace?” Miyoung asked.

 

 

“Yoona, tell me where did you receive each of these letters?” Sunkyu asked Yoona.

 

 

“The 1st letter, I received it when I was ridding horse on my way back to the Royal Palace. The 2nd letter, I received it when I took a pause at the riverside. The 3rd letter, I received it when I was eating at the restaurant. The 4th letter, I have no clue when that person slid it to my bag”

 

 

“Hum, if that person could slide the letter to your bag without your knowledge then she must be something” Sunkyu remarked.

 

 

“Mama, how do you know that person must be a girl but not a guy?” Miyoung asked.

 

 

“Her hand writings said it all. Even though she changed her writing style, the starting and ending of each word are so carefully drawn. If you observe the calligraphy of each letter, you will see that the width is not so thin and not too thick. Only girls will put such attention in their writing. If these letters are coming from a guy, each word would be thick and inks would penetrate trough the paper because guys tend to put more pressure when they write.” Sunkyu explained.

 

 

Yoona took out three other letters that she received to compare with what Sunkyu just said. Indeed, the verso side of the papers didn’t have a single mark of ink.

 

 

“Hum look at those words they seem to be a secret code or something” Miyoung remarked as she read the writing again.

 

 

Letter number 1 had the word “Match”

 

 

Letter number 2 had the word “Mad”

 

 

Letter number 3 had the word “One”

 

 

Letter number 4 had the word “House”

 

 

“These words supposed to make one sentence or something?” Miyoung said

 

 

“They are too random. I have tried to make all possible sentences with them but each time I couldn’t add more than three words like: one is mad in a house, one match in the house, one house match, one mad match, one mad house, etc” Yoona said.

 

 

“Your sentences don’t really make any sense. Maybe the person would give more hints to you. Let’s wait a little more. She would probably send you more letters” Miyoung said.

 

 

“If I don’t react, would she stop sending letters to me?” Yoona asked.

 

 

“She will drop more hints if she has especially chosen you to send these letters. It’s probably because she trusts you. She seems to ask for your help or something but based on what you got up to now, it’s hard to tell what she wants. Just wait for another hint.” Sunkyu advised.

 

 

“Neah Mama” Yoona agreed.

 

 

“See! I told you” Miyoung proudly said because she had same thought as the Princess.

 

 

“Yoona, how is Sooyoung doing?” Sunkyu asked.  

 

 

“She has a letter for you” Yoona took an envelope out of her messenger bag and handed it to The Princess.

 

 

Miyoung curiously sneaked over the Princess’ shoulder because she wanted to know what Sooyoung wrote.

 

 

“I don’t think you should read that letter” Yoona pulled Miyoung out of the room.

 

 

“Aren’t you curious of what she wrote to the Princess, it must be very cheesy” Miyoung giggled and walked up.

 

 

Yoona shook head and followed Miyoung steps.

 

 

“AH! Don’t follow me. I need to do something” Miyoung said

 

 

“I’m not following you. I’m going to the inn.”

 

 

 “You are not planning to stay here instead?”

 

 

“Well, it’s not so safe if the King sent people to monitor me. I have the impression that His Majesty doesn’t trust me much because I keep saying that I couldn’t find the Princess”

 

 

“Yeah so you better stay at the inn or it would be obvious if you stayed here too often”

 

 

“Right. Anyway, I’m going” Yoona said and left.

 

 

Miyoung returned to her room where she hung Tae upside down. Surprisingly, Miyoung saw Tae snoring on the bed when she entered the room.

 

 

“Ya! how come you sleep on my bed” Miyoung grabbed Tae’s collar.

 

 

“Ahhhhhh” Tae yawned. Her breath smelled so bad that Miyoung had to drop Tae’s collar in order to pinch her nose.

 

 

*Ouch* Tae hit the bed

 

 

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEiiii!!! Even your breath smells bad”

 

 

“Tae yawned again “Mianhaeeeeeeeeeee aigoooo” She stretched out. “I haven’t sleep on a so comfortable bed for a while”. Tae managed to untie herself when Miyoung was not in the room because the cord was a little loose. 

 

 

Miyoung slapped Tae’s arm. “Ya! You supposed to be tied upside down how come you got on my bed? Who untied you? Eiiiii!! get off my bed, you’ll leave the bad smell on it” Miyoung asked.

 

 

“Wae?!” Tae asked “The smell is spread all over already. Even if I get off, it would smell” Tae made swim movements with arms and legs to put more smell to the bed.  She liked to tease Miyoung. 

 

 

“AISHHHH!!! HAVE A WASH ALREADY!!!” Miyoung pulled and dragged Tae by the collar to the bath area. She pushed Tae in a big urn which contained only water.

 

 

Tae took in a mouthful quantity of water. She moved up and gushed out the water, it spouted all over Miyoung’s face.  

 

 

“YA!!” Miyoung got annoyed. “If I cannot wash that smell off you I’m not Hwang Miyoung anymore!” She poured in lots of perfumed powder and flower petals in order to make Tae smell good.

 

 

 “Wae?! You don’t like your name? You will change your name to Mi Young Hwang? Young Mi Hwang? Mi Hwang Young or something?”

 

 

“SHUT UP! AND WASH”

 

 

“Well first of, you need to go so I can wash. You are not supposed to see me washing myself. It’s a basic courtesy.”

 

 

“YA! Talking about courtesy, you were to one who watched me washed the last day. PLUS, you are mine property now so I can watch you if I want OKAY!”

 

 

“Euhhh how did I become your property?” Tae scratched head.

 

 

“Cuz you saw my body! If I don’t give your permission, you cannot go further than 5 steps from me ARRASSSO?!?” Miyoung said. She wanted to keep Tae by her side because she worried that Tae had seen her entire body and would tell everybody about it.

 

 

“Well that was an accident. I didn’t mean to watch you” But Tae remembered what she saw. Somehow, she has nice body keke. Tae thought. She scanned down to Miyoung’s chest “and your birth-mark.”

 

 

Miyoung jumped over and caught Tae neck with both hands. “WHAT ELSE DID YOU SEE !! WHAT ELSE!?!?!? HUH?!?! WHAT ELSE?!?HUH?!HUH?!” She strangled and shook Tae.  

 

 

*Ark*ark*ark* “I need to wash now” Tae said so Miyoung would release her.

 

 

Miyoung stopped strangling Tae and crossed arms

 

 

“I’ll have to remove my cloth” Tae said

 

 

“Go head!” Miyoung said.

 

 

“Oh well if you dare to watch” Tae threw out the first layer of her pants.

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA!” Miyoung ran off.

 

 

“MIYOUNGIEEEE Bring me some new clothes please!!” Tae shouted

 

 

“WHAT IS YOUR SIZE?” Miyoung shouted back in her running

 

 

“A little bit smaller than you !”

 

 

“ARASSO!” Miyoung said. “AIsshh why did I agree to bring cloth for her” She muttered. 

 

===============================

a/n : first I need to give a bow to my readers *bow* sorry to make you waited for so long ! Yes yes blame me to create 2 fics in the same time aish I swear it was not easy to write 2 completly different fics in the same time. I felt like dividing my head in two ! Seriously! But since the other one ended, I`ll have more time to this fic YESSSSSSSSS, I`ll not make you wait for a month anymore ,keke funny yulsic is backkkkkkkkkk ~ lalala lalala~ *shake * XD

 

oh yeah I updated the character description in foreword section and I also made the poster. Do you like it ? I cannot help to laught at ninja sooyeon/sica hahaha XD well I`m not 100% satisfied with the poster but I couldnt photoshop all 9 girls into ancient costume XD  SUnny is seriously not easy to put into costume cuz she has too much cute expression in lots of her photo ...well maybe I`ll create another poster later on when I find a good pix of Sunny.

 

 

anyways happy reading everyone !

 

and  

 

let me present you

 

our 

 

buddy

 

YUL`s duck XD XD XD

 

 

GUYS , if you like the fic please click on the Upvote next to the fic title,PLEASEEE :) kamsahabnida