Chapter 19

Goguma hunter

 

{About 100km from Baekje city, at somebody’s house, around 11 p.m.}

 

 

The house was completely dark. Along the wall, a man walked carefully on his toes so no noises would come out.  He slowly approached the room which had lights on. He touched one of the windows and slightly opened it with his index, just enough space to sneak what was going on inside.

 

 

The man saw a white silhouette. A mummy? He freaked out. His grasshopper eyes had never opened that wide.  How come it’s so short? He wandered randomly.  It was the most disgusted mummy he had ever seen, the white bandage already turned yellow. Erkk~ The man gulped.

 

 

Inside the room, the shorty mummy was grabbing stuff here and there in a straw back bag.

 

 

The man held his fear, took a big inhale then he bumped in the room, making doors clapped loudly.  “WH-WHAT THE HECK Are YOU?!?”

 

 

The mummy turned back. It stared and blinked eyes.

 

 

“YY-Yo-You how did you get in here?!” The man stammered and pointed. “D-don’t think that am scared of you. I-I’m going to poison you if you dare to approach” He took out a little brown ball from his pocket, holding it ready to target the mummy.  “Dare to come? Come? Come here”

 

 

Errr..that ball was expired already.” The mummy remarked.

 

 

The man got surprised. He looked at the ball. He counted fingers and remembered that it was made 3 months ago already. He glanced back to the mysterious mummy; used the full strength of his grasshopper eyes to stare at the mummy. He straightened up and exclaimed “TAEYEON?!?”

 

 

The mummy smiled widely and nodded continuously “YES IT’s me Jaesuk uncle!”

 

 

They both ran to hug one another, jumping in circles.  

 

 

But Jaesuk uncle dropped Tae soon enough. His frowning face looked identically to a grasshopper.  He at his carry out denture “How come you still smell this bad? Where have you been disappearing off?” He said

 

 

He sat down and fanned to calm down his fear. “Aisshh jjinja, do you know how much trouble you had caused me by the explosion?  The entire house stunk for the whole week! All the animals within 10 km were found dead or fainted. Thanks to you I have enough foods for the rest of my life” He told with reproachful tone.

 

 

“MUAKEKEKEK” Tae dropped her weird laugh. She was amused to picture how the animals suddenly went conscious and fainted on the ground. She continued to pack up her things

 

 

“I spent 3 days and nights to make the remedy formula and make this house smell good again. Aisshh jjinja” He whined. “If I knew you are such a trouble, I will never teach you medicine. Remember when you were 5 years old? You used my tea for experimentation and I turned into 7 colors after drinking it. The worst thing was each color change the temperature of my body from cold to warm then burn. I had to slash myself with the glacial water every single minute because of that. When you were 10, you mixed something with my foods; it made me cream Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk like a chicken every hour. Thanks God that I moved out of the city or the neighbors would have strangled me.” He fanned with a bit of anger.

 

 

Kahaha. The first lesson you have told me medicine equals experiment. If I don’t experiment I wouldn’t find the solution”

 

 

“Yeah but your experiments are always dangerous” He pointed out with his arm, hand still holding the fan. “I know you are a genius but take time to write down and organize your ideas before mixing the ingredients”

 

 

Tae went to the armor but still listened. She was busily looking for some laboratory equipment. “My idea will change in the middle of the process, it’s no use to write the formula down” She answered. “AH HA! Found it” She exclaimed and took out a couple of tubes, some powders in different colors black, blue, brown, green, yellow, red, pink.  She used arms and mouth to hold them, and closed the armor with her .

 

 

Jaesuk noticed Tae were packing up “Where are you going by the way? You are always like that; you disappear from home without telling me and come back in a surprise. This time look at you, where did you get this ugly costume?”

 

 

If am home I will make trouble for you anyway” Tae numbered and dropped one of the powder bags of .

 

 

“What are you trying to do again?” Jaesuk asked and examined Tae ingredients.

 

 

“MUAHAHHA Love poison” Tae talked to herself when thinking of Miyoung. The she laughed out loud in her ajuhma tone “HHAHAHAHAH”

 

 

“What? Love poison?”

 

 

Tae smiled with a grin and moved her eyebrows. She put the back bag on her shoulder. “Take care uncle! See you soon” She tapped on her uncle shoulder and moved out of her room like a ninja, checking left and right. Then she flew away.

 

 

 “Yay a ya! Where are you going again? When will you come back? How about the goguma formula? Aissh jjinja. Her costume is so ugly”

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW YET! MAYBE I WIL COME BACK WITH MY WIFE!!” Tae shouted from far.

 

 

““MWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WIFE?!?  KIM TAE YEON ! WIFE IS FOR A GUY TO CALLL!! Aigoo this kid!!”

 

 

{Baekji city, in front of the courtesan house}

 

The horse stood in front of the courtesan house. Yuri was lying on his back in a very dreamy mood. Yuri went to the 17thcloud after receiving the peck from Sooyeon.  She was dazed out and had no more sense.

 

 

Tae landed on the ground and moved to the horse. “YUL ?!” Tae poked

 

 

Yuri didn’t respond at all.

 

 

Tae thought for a second. She raised arm up to Yuri nose.

 

 

“It smells good” Yuri said

 

 

Tae smelled her underarm and shocked. “She is surely sick” Tae rubbed nose to think again. “AH!!” She pointed the index up because she had got an idea.  She took out one of her instrument and went to poke Yul in the middle of the butts despite her petite size.

 

 

*YIAYYYYYYYYY* Yul jumped up.

 

 

“I know it works every time” Tae put back her instrument.

 

 

“Master Tae!” Yuri jumped off the horse.

 

 

“YA, where did you get this horse?! I cannot teach you anything with horse”

 

 

“HIHIHIHI Don’t worry I’m good with horses. Me and my wife kissed when ridding on this horse” Yuri grinned happily.

 

 

“WHAT!?!! You and your wife kissed already?” Tae got surprised. HAIZZZZ Miyoung and I only had an accidental peck. Need to move faster. Tae pouted.

 

 

“Good for you!” Tae congratulated Yul.

 

 

“I kissed on her forehead but then she pecked me on the lips” Yuri said and put out her tongue like a happy puppy face.

 

 

“WHAT?!? She kissed you on the lips?” Tae exclaimed. LOVE POISOON GOGOGO! She thought. Then she turned to tap on Yul shoulder. “YUL! Sorry tonight I have to process a very very VERY important experiment. I cannot teach you anything new.”

 

 

Yul caught Tae’s hand. “I’m coming to say bye Master! I’m passed my test I have to go on a trip with my wife!”

 

 

“WHAT??! What kind of test was that? You succeeded a test and have a trip with your wife. TssskTae was envious.  

 

 

Hihihihi. I’m going to protect her as per personal guard. I cannot wait to ride this horse with her again” Yuri laughed with eyes closed.

 

 

Haizzz. I must say I’m very envious of you. But still congratulation and have a nice trip. Don’t go byun too much. AH! Since your wife may turn you on. I have something for you.” Tae took out a couple of pills from her bag.

 

 

“What does turn on mean?”

 

 

Haizzz. Am now your love master or what?” Tae said. “Turn on is when you want to hug and kiss your wife furiously. Your mind says no but your body still want to kiss. Anyways have these pills”

 

 

“WOAAAHHH They look like candies!!”  Yuri.

 

 

“Drink one only when you are , otherwise you have a reverse effect. You will turn on when you don’t. And also since you may encounter some dangers take this brocade bag of last resorts. There are some additional pills inside;  each pill has a different usage. Just read the instruction note that I have written inside the bag.”

 

 

Kamsahabnida MASTER!” Yuri made a deep bow

 

 

Tae sighed “I’m gonna miss you!”

 

 

Mee too!” Yuri said and gave Tae a goodbye hug. Since Tae was shoulder length, Yuri wrapped around Tae neck instead of the shoulder

 

 

“YA! Don’t block me from breathing. Anyways! Remember small multicolor pills are the anti turn-on, single color pills are for your last resort”

 

 

“YES MADAME !” Yuri saluted.  

 

 

Tae also saluted in return. 

 

 

=======================

a.n : TAE LOVE POISON muaahuahuahauha kekekek

 

anyways IYF random appearance in this fic

 

Song Qian = F(x)'s Victoria

Ga-in = Brown Eyed Girls' Son Gain 

Jaesuk = MC Yoon Jae suk

XD XD XD