Chapter 11

Goguma hunter

 

After kicked Tae out of the bed, Miyoung bandaged Tae from head to toes to limit Tae from moving around in case any bone got broken.
 
 
Tae was sitting in her room like a mummy with legs and arms straighten out. Usually she would shake leg if she got impatient but at this moment she could hardly move left and right. So she rested one arm on the table and made noises with her finger nails, it was the only place that Miyoung didn't put the bandage on. 
 
 
Tae was debating on going to meet Yuri as promised or not, but in a such physical condition she surely cannot move without help.
 
 
But if I don't show up, that pabo Yul yuri would wait until the sun rise. Haizzz. As if I can catch a bird and send a note to Yuri. Tae thought and clicked her tongue. 
 
 
Hum I'm wondering until what time Yuri practiced with the wall yesterday night. I told her to jump until she success, what if she didn't and is still there at this moment. Aish. I should have set a time limit for her.But she is not that dumb isn't she? She would go home if she got tired. Tae nodes. Few seconds later, she started to think again. But somehow I got the feeling that she is the kind that won't give up easily and continue until she successes.
 
 
A knocking sound at the door cut Tae from the though.
 
 
Tae blinked eyes with a surprise expression when she saw Miyoung coming with a tray of foods. Her eyes followed Miyoung.
 
 
"Don't give me that look. Are you trying to make me feel guilty for kicking you off bed? If you weren't dare to approached me, you wouldn't become like this" Miyoung said while putting the tray on the table.
 
 
Tae didn't say anything. She still looked at Miyoung with her blinking eyes. She was thinking of asking Miyoung to carry her out to meet with Yuri. 
 
 
"This is for you to eat, if you don't eat then just starve!" Miyoung said
 
 
Tae pouted to make a pity face.
 
 
"Don't even try to-"
 
 
Tae inclined her body to the left and tried to reach foods with her tongue. 
 
 
I'm not going to feed you. Miyoung thought. She moved head up to look on the rooftop but still monitor Tae with the corner off her eye. 
 
 
She caught Tae back when the last one got unbalanced. "YA! Can you sit properly?" Miyoung scold so Tae wouldn't think that she cared. 
 
 
However Miyoung didn't know that Tae fell on purpose to got Miyoung care.
 
 
Tae giggled in her head. Kekeke. 
 
 
"Ahhhh" Tae opened and pointed the rice with her eyes. 
 
 
Miyoung turned Tae facing the table and moved the rice closer. "Eat it by yourself."
 
 
"Hic hic" Tae faked sniffing sounds as if she wanted to cry. Then she leaned toward the rice bow and moaned as if she was really hurt."Ahhh ah a"
 
 
"AAisssh! Why do you make me feel so bad. You just hit the floor. Is it that hurt? Okay I kicked you on the floor but still it was your fault remember it." Miyoung took the spoon and started feeding Tae.
 
 
Tae let Miyoung nagged whatever she wanted. She just ate happily without saying a word because her trick worked. 
 
 
Miyoung continued to feed Tae without any clue. She fed fast on purpose so there would be no affections growing.
 
 
Tae caught every spoon Miyoung gave and chewed as fast as she could. Yet she was very happy.
 
 
"Foods are good. You made it?" Tae asked when here mouth was about full in order to slow Miyoung down.
 
 
"Anyo. What made you think that I cooked it? We always have servant to cook for us." Miyoung said
 
 
"What a waste" Tae remarked and continued to chew.
 
 
"What waste?" Miyoung asked.
 
 
"Well my wife would need to cook. It's a waste if a pretty wife like you cannot cook." Tae said and caught another spoon from Miyoung.
 
 
"YA! What nonsense are you talking about? Did you get hit too much on the head?"
 
 
"Well, I've seen you , I've kissed you. As per the tradition we got to get married."
 
 
Miyoung dropped the spoon to strangle Tae."YA! AM WARNING YOU DONT EVER NEVER THINK ABOUT THAT SCENE AGAIN OKAY?!?!"
 
 
"ARK ARK ARK. If we got married , I'll see you anyway" 
 
 
"YA! SHOOK IT OFF YOUR HEAD"
 
 
"Mian I CANNOT Ark ark ark cuz you are pretty"
 
 
Miyoung stopped stranglingTae because of the flirty remark. Their eyes met and Miyoung's cheeks turned pink because it was so awkward. 
 
 
Because of Tae's stare, Miyoung remembered when they kissed. She ran immediately out of the room. She closed the door and leaned against it. She put hand on her chest, trying to calm down the rapid pounding sound of her heart. She touched lips and smiled. 
 
 
{City Inn, Yoona's room}
 
 
Yoona took out the anonymous letters that she has been receiving.She spread them on table and trying to decode the meaning. Her hands were clasped in front of . 
 
 
She positioned the words to draw a squaure in order to make more possibility between them. She observed every word seriously. She tried to place them in a logical order but she couldn't make any meaningful sentence.
 
 
Suddenly, a shadow from outside broke Yoona focus. She immediately caught the sword and arrows bag and jumped outside to chase after the mysterious person. 
 
 
From the back, Yoona could identified it was a girl with long hair attached in a ponytail style. However, the girl worn a black costume so Yoona wondered if the girl had any bad intention.
 
 
Yoona chased after the girl for a while, then she threw an arrow to break the running. 
 
 
The girl dodged the speedy arrow easily. It let Yoona know that the girl aslo know martial art. And her skill wasn't bad.
 
 
The girl looked at Yoona without saying anything. 
 
 
Yoona pulled out another arrow and pointed at the girl. "Who are you?" Yoona asked and released the arrow without hesitation.
 
 
The girl spin kicking the arrow away.
 
 
Yoona rapidly pulled out another arrow and threw it to the girl. 
 
 
The girl caught it with her hand. And Yoona already threw another one in speedy of light. 
 
 
The girl rolled out to dodge the arrow. She threw back a smoking bomb in order to escape. 
 
 
Yoona immediately ran into the smoke but the girl already disappeared. However, Yoona stepped on a bag. She curiously picked it up and took the risk to open it up. There was a letter inside plus a goguma.
 
 
Yoona got surprised because only the Royal Palace had that rare fruit and it had been disappeared from 10 years ago. It was considered as a greatest medicine ingredient that could cure almost every kind of sickness. One slide of goguma could bust up the energy 10 times. Abusing the dosage would conduct to death that was the reason why Royal Palace had controlled the stockage of goguma and prohibited the usage incase the population would go overdose. It was so amazing medecine that everybody was fighting to have it and the richest people  were willing to pay any cost to have it. Nowadays, nobody should have it.
 
 
Yoona read the letter, it contained only a few words "10 years ago you have saved a little girl, don't you remember?" The letter was signed with the initials "SJH"
 
 
Yoona retraced her memories " 10 years ago? A liltle girl? The goguma"
 
 
Yoona then remembered that 10 years ago when she followed the King to extinct the last group of goguma, she had indeed saved a little girl who was about to die of starving and lying beside a death body in the middle of the market. When the King and his crew went pass, Yoona threw one of the goguma to the little girl by pity. At that time Yoona didn't know the value and side effect of the goguma.
 
 
=============
a/n : another chapter kekek THE GOGUMA is comming hahaha LOL
XD enjoy  dear readers!!