Chapter 8

Goguma hunter

 

Yuri froze. She looked toward the direction of where the sword just flew to. Should I look it up!?! But what about the thief?  Yuri wondered. She worried that Sooyeon would run away.

 

 

Yuri looked back and forth, back and forth at the thief and the sword. What to do? What to do? The sword or the thief?

 

 

What is she doing? Sooyeon got confused.  Then she saw Yul looked focus at her. Uh oh! I better escape.

 

 

Sooyeon ran up in order to kick the wall of a house and fly up to the rooftop.

 

 

“HYAA!” Yuri yelled and ran toward Sooyeon, as if she was going to attact.

 

 

Sooyeon thought that she was fast enough to escape so she continued to run but when she just kicked the wall she got pulled back by surprise. She looked down and saw Yul was pulling her ankle. AIIIIIIIYYEE YUL!!

 

 

Sooyeon got sweeting up because of the sudden catch. She chopped horizontally with her left arm to scare Yul in order to escape again.

 

 

Unexpected, Yul was able to catch Sooyeon’s arm with her right hand.

 

 

Sooyeon tried to withdraw her arm but Yul was holding tight. So she used the right arm to chop again.

 

 

And Yul also blocked Sooyeon’s right arm with her left hand.

 

 

Sooyeon couldn’t move because her arms crossed in form of an X.

 

 

“AH HA!!! CAUGHT YOU!!!”  Yul exclaimed with satisfaction. “You are so easy to catch. HAHHA”

 

 

Wait a minute, that’s because I didn’t want to use all my strength.  Sooyeon replied in her head.

 

 

Since her hands were locked by Yul ,  Sooyeon pushed arms up and turned her body 180 degrees in order to uncross her hands. She thought the twist would make Yul release her hands however the last one was too persistent.

 

 

Sooyeon pushed arms up and down to remove from Yul but  when she pulled them down at the waist level it turned out like Yul was given Sooyeon a back hug. OMO OMO Isn`t this a backhug AWWWW . Sooyeon liked it. She smiled shyly and shrugged shoulders. Hihi. Sooyeon’s hearth pounded fast when her back leaned against Yul’s chest.  Ottokeee I’m getting red again. Anyo! I must have to run.

 

 

Sooyeon turned around and used a little more force to push Yul out.

 

 

Yul was afraid to lose the thief. By reflex, she sized the thief in her arms. As soon as their bodies touched, Yul bounced back because of Sooyeon’s warm .

 

 

Yul dropped her jaw. She crossed hands to protect her chest.

 

 

“YOU?!? You are a girl?!?!” Yul eyes opened widely. She got surprised because she thought the thief was a little boy.

 

 

Of course I’m a girl. PABO YUL!! Sooyeon answered in her head.

 

 

Before escaping, Sooyeon took advantage to peck on the cheek of Yul who was still astonied because her chest got touched Sooyeon’s . 

 

 

The peck made Yul became more dumfounded.

 

 

Hihihi CUTE!! Sooyeon got pleased after her peck. See you soon, pabo ya!! Sooyeon greeted in her head and ran away.

 

 

By the time Yul got back to her sense, the thief already moved up to the rooftop. Yul saw the thief blew a kiss before flying off. “AISSHHH CHEONGMALLLL!!!! I’m gonna catch you!!!”

  

 

Yul run toward and jumped on the wall in order to follow the thief. But she got slipped down because she couldn’t grip on the wall for more than a second. She tried and retried to climb again even if she fell lots of time and the thief already disappeared. “Today I must succeed to climb or this wall” Yul told herself.

 

 

Suddenly, Yul felt something poked her when she was haft hanging on the wall. She looked down and saw a girl stood with one arm on the waist, one foot tapping on the ground and a sword dragged on the shoulder; mouth blowing air to the bang. The girl seemed to be mad.

 

 

“Hey that is my sword” Yul released off the wall.

 

 

“I’ve figured it out. What the heck are you doing? I was in the back yard of my house and your sword flew ON MY HEADD!!! YOU KNOW HOW HURT IS IT?!?!?@” The girl showed the big bump that just formed on left of her forehead.

 

 

Yul bit her finger. “OUPS!!! SORRY!!” Yul said and bow continuously. “SORRY!! SORRY!! I’m trying to catch a thief by using this sword but it flew off my hand”

 

 

“THIEF?!?! WHERE?”

 

 

“He flew off…well it’s a she actually”

 

 

“Should I believe you?” The girl closed up to look at Yul in the eyes “Aren’t you the thief instead? May be you just saying that you were catching thief in order to trick me and run away!”

 

 

“ANYO! I’M NOT THE THIEF! I’m working for the City Guard house. Well actually I’m one of their new trainees; I’ll become a guard soon!”

 

 

“Really?”  The girl crossed arms and scanned Yul from head to toes for a couple of time. “Well based on your outfit, you do not look like going to steal something. At least a thief would have change to a black outfit or something”

 

 

Yul nodded continuously.

 

 

“Here take your sword back. And you seriously should not use it before you know how to hold it properly”

 

 

Yul took the sword back and hung it over her back. “How do you know that I’m still not used with it?”

 

 

The girl touched her bump with a grimace on the face and said. “I guess you are just beginner in martial art”

 

 

Yul got surprised because the girl was right.

 

 

“And you learned it by yourself” The girl continued

 

 

Yuri blinked her wide opened eyes. “How could you tell?” Yuri asked

 

 

Pabo! You just told me that you are a new trainee of City Guard, if your martial is that good why would they train you hahaha. The girl thought. “Well I could tell because your technic is very clumsy based on how you climbed on that little wall. Someone who has learned a little martial art could just jump over that wall easily, especially it’s just about my high. Let me guess, you just learned how to punch and dodge right?”

 

 

Yul got on her knees and shook the girl’s hand. “MASTER!! How could you know all that? You must be a master send from heaven!! Please teach me martial art! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!” Yul applied her face on the girl’s hand. “I want to catch that thief so badly. He…she ran off twice already!”

 

 

Yul hugged around the girl’s leg and shook for begging.

 

 

The girl lift mouth to the left. She wasn’t sure if she should be Yul’s master or not “Hum…I don’t know if I have time to teach you, I’m quite busy you know. But since catching thief is a good cause…”

 

 

“PEWLEASE PEEEEWWLEASE PEWLEASE” Yul was holding tight.

 

 

“Well ok but..”

 

 

“YEAH!!!!!” Yul shook the girl harder

 

 

“Okay let go off me”

 

 

“NEAH!! MASTER!!” Yul pulled off and carefully made a deep and formal bow on the ground.

 

 

“Good!!” The girl nodded.

 

 

“Master, how should I call you? Master?”

 

 

“My name is Kim Tae Yeon. You can call me Tae master”

 

 

“My name is Yuri. Friends at the training house call me Yuri Yul or Yul Yuri” Yuri smiled widely. “So master what will you teach me as the first lesson?”

 

 

Tae put index finger under her chin to think. I don’t even know what I should teach you. “AH I got it! Jump over that wall”

 

 

“YES!!!” Yuri positioned closely in front of the wall “I can finally jump over you!” Yuri told the wall.

 

 

Haizzz! Tae shook head “First off, move back a couple of steps. You need to let some space in order to run up. The technic is to run, to accelerate toward the end so the speed would help to lift up your body and so you can hope on easier. Got it?”

 

 

“AHH! Arasso!” Yul answered. “That makes sense”

 

 

“Of course it makes sense. Now, that I have told you the technic just practice until you success. I’m going home to sleep”

 

 

“But Master, how will I meet you again?”

 


“Every night same time, same place. Just come here again tomorrow” Tae said and walked off. She waved goodbye from the back. “I must say that your sword is quite heavy. Why don’t you change to a lighter one so it will be easier for you to manage?”

 

 

So it meant I will have to come out late every night with her? Tae realised off what she just told Yul. AIGOOO why did I told her to come every night? Tae regretted.  Haizzzz! But at least I have a disciple to order around kakaka it must be fun. Aissh but what could I teach her next? I don’t even know that much martial art.  DUH!!

 

 

“NEAH MASTER” Yul saluted and bowed.  “YES! I will succeed to jump over that wall. HWAITING!!!”  Yul pulled wrists in front of her face.

 

 

Yul turned face to the wall and practiced with Tae’s technic. She didn’t success at the first try but after five or six times she was able to hope on and sit on the wall.  She was about to jump out of joy

 

 

Suddenly she heard an animal noise *Grrrrrrrrrrrr*

 

 

She looked down and saw a big Berger.

 

 

“KYA!”

 

 

*Bump* Yul fell backward.

 

 

{Training house, around 4:30 a.m}

 

 

Yul dragged herself to the training house after a long and tiresome night. She walked and holding her because of the fall.

 

 

Everyone was still in their deep sleep. Yul carefully opened the door of her room and regained her spot.

 

 

From afar, Jo Kwon saw Yuri stepped sneakily. HUM! You dare to go out without permission huh? Jo kwon thought. He decided to advance the training hour and to punish Yul. He went to hit the bronze dish to call everyone up.

 

 

*DING**DING**DING**DING**DING**DING*

 

 

“WHAT WHAT WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!” Shinyoung was first to bounce up.  

 

 

Yul was about to lay back to sleep but Jo Kwon morning call started and woke everyone in the room.

 

 

“EVERYBODY MUST COME OUT” Jo Kwon yelled from ouside.

 

 

Bora and Hyoyeon heavily sat up. The dragged Sunhwa by the hand.  

 

 

Everybody, boys and girls from other dorms aslo came out and stood in line respectively in front of their dorm.

 

 

Yul yawned widely because of fatigue and she got Jo Kwon attention.

 

 

Jo kwon walked in front of everyone and seriously inspected everyone from head to toes. He kept Yuri’s line for the last.