Chapter 10

Goguma hunter

 

“Liu Yi-yun ssi” Someone called from far

 

Yi-yun and Soojung turned toward the direction of the voice.

 

 Sooyoung? What is she doing here?  Soojung wondered. She could recognize Sooyoung because both of them had met last year during the celebration of New Year in the Royal Palace. Although they are not very close, Soojung’s memory is very good. She could memorize everything at first glance.

 

When Sooyoung approached, Soojung notice another girl appeared from behind.

 

Big eyes, long hair, the face is brighten up by a smile. She is quite beautiful. Soojung observed.

 

Soojung got a little offended because the girl didn’t greet and went directly to hold Yi-yun’s hand.

 

Yi-yun smiled back gently.

 

The girl and Yi-yun talked in foreign language of which Soojung couldn’t understand.

 

They seem to be very close. Soojung concluded from the interaction between the two strangers. The way they look at each other is a little bit sweet. She got curious if the two are couple.

 

Soojung somehow felt sad because she was a little bit interested to know more about Yi-yun. Her smile faded away. She thought she finally met her charming prince.  But the situation made her wonder if she should back up.

 

“So you were here? We were worrying that you were lost” Soyoung said.

“I’m sorry. I was absorbed by the beautiful scenery so I walked up here while you and your dad were in discussion with the Minister Jung. I should have let you know before leaving. My apologize” Yi-yun politely said.

 

Sooyoung smiled. “The Jung’s house has indeed the most beautiful garden of the city. I have heard it’s due to a special care of the Second Miss Jung” Sooyoung looked at Soojung “You must be Mr. Jung’s second daughter right?”

 

Soojung responded with a polite bow.

 

 “Have we met before? I think I have seen you somewhere” Sooyoung said.

 

Soojung hesitated to answer.

 

Soojung is the kind of calm, quiet and intellectual type of girl who also dreams a lot.  She usually does not like to make too much conversation with unfamiliar people useless it’s necessary or she is really interested. Plus, it doesn’t matter for her to have one more friend or less.

 

Sooyoung dropped her question because Soojung didn’t seem like to answer. “Anyway Yi-yun ssi, my dad have especially requested to the Minister Jung for lending some guards to come with us during the trip. They will assure your and Miss Song Qian security”

 

“How many are they coming with us? I don’t mean to create too much trouble for your country and make my trip a big deal” Yi-yun said. “Let’s just make it casual”

 

“You are a special guest of the Royal Palace. Your security should be highly monitored.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“It will not be very comfortable to have too much people following me” Yi-yun sighed. Her eyes landed on Soojung. “Would you like to come with us?” She asked.

 

Soojung looked at the sincere expression from Yi-yun’s face. She wanted to say yes because they will have time to get to know one another but in the same time she hesitated because of the girl who was standing next with Yi-yun.

 

If they are couple, what is the use for me to accompany him? Soojung thought.  

 

“You draw very well, you can draw every scene of my journey in Korea” Yi-yun explained her purpose of asking Soojung to come.

 

So it was for using m talent, it wasn’t because he was interested in me. Soojung concluded.

 

“So? Will you like to come? I think it will be more comfortable if I have someone to talk with during the trip and forget about the guards.” Yi-yun tried to convince.

 

Because of the smile from Yi-yun’s face, Soojung nodded with a lite smile.

 

 

{Baekje city @ the beach}
 
 
"one two one two. HURRY UP! UP! UP!" Jokwon rushed the crowd. 
 
 
The trainees were running breathlessly around Jokwon
 
 
"this is crazy, I'm going to die" kwanghee whined to Leejoon and sat on the sand.
 
 
"SHUT UP! YOU TWO got down and make 100 push-up" Jokwon pointed at Kwanghee and Leejoon
 
 
Other trainees widen their eyes because of the Sparta Jokwon.
 
 
"If you got pity for them then let suffer together. Everybody make 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and run 50 more rounds" Jokwon ordered.
 
 
"YA-" Shinyoung almost creamed but Bora and Sunhwa pulled her back and shut on time. 
 
 
"Shut! You want him to add more punishment or what?" Bora muttered to Shinyoung
 
 
Shinyoung pushed out Bora and Sunhwa hands. She did the push-up with an angry mode.
 
 
While everybody was doing the punishment, Jokwon fixed at Yuri who was doing the push-up vividly
 
 
Despite her sleepless night, doing exercise allowed Yuri to make herself awake. Plus, when she was still on the mountain, she used to hang herself up side down after a tree to practice sit up and carrying animals on her back for push-up. So she could do every punishment with fire and faster than anyone else. 
 
 
How come she doesn't get tired? Jokwon wondered. He walked to Yuri spot. 
 
 
"89 90 91 92 93..." Yuri was too focused that she did not notice Jokwon's feet.
 
 
Jokwon did not like it. He thought Yuri ignored him on purpose to show off her skill.
 
 
"99 100 101 102 103" Yuri continued to count
 
 
"Yul Yuri" Jokwon called
 
 
"Neh, 107 108 109 101 oups 110 no 111 aish 115" Yuri got confused because of the interruption.
 
 
"Shinyoung stop your push-up and got on Yuri" Jokwon said
 
 
"EUH? WHAT? ME ON HER? SHE GONNA DIE" Shinyoung shouted
 
 
"Are you obeying or not?"
 
 
"You are not good. You punish people on purpose. I wont listen to you" 
 
 
"I'm testing her endurance. It's different. Fine! no dinner for you. It's your punishment for being disrespectful toward your sunbae"
 
 
"FINE am not going to hurt my friends just for foods, who do you think I am? HUH!" Shinyoung crossed arms and sat in the Buda position
 
 
"Jiyoung and Hyun-a, the two of you get on Yuri!" Jokwon pointed
 
 
{Minister Jung's house, around 6 p.m}
 
 
Yiyun was invited to stay for the dinner with the Jung Family. 
 
 
Sooyoung, her dad, Yiyun and Song Qian sat on the opposite side of the Jung family. Mr. Jung sat at the end of the table.
 
 
If he is the ambassador, the it means he got the jewelries as master Myungsoo said. Sooyeon looked at yiyun and talked to herself in the head. 
 
 
"Minister Jung, I would like to invite Soojung ssi with me during the trip. She is very talented at drawing. It will be great if she can draw my journey in Korea as a souvenir book"
 
 
Mr. Jung glanced at Soojung to observe her reaction. He doubted that the two had some interest toward each other because Soojung seemed to be a little bit shy.
 
 
"My daughter has never left me since she was born, I'm afraid that-"
 
 
"I will make sure to take a good care of her" Yiyun said
 
 
"Should you treat her like a jewelry" Mr. Jung said
 
 
"I'll treat her more than jewelry" Yiyun promised
 
 
Soojung looked down shyly because of the promise but she smiled.
 
 
"DAD I can go to?" Sooyeon asked. If I can follow him, I will surely steal his belonging easily haha!
 
 
"You also want to leave me?" Mr. Jung asked
 
 
Sooyeon made her puppy eyes and blinked "PLeaaseee" She held Mr. Jung's arm and begged. 
 
 
Mr. Jung shook head. "I'll need to send more guard to you then"
 
 
"OKAY! I choose Yul Yuri as my personal guard!" Sooyeon replied immediately.
 
 
"Yul Yuri? She is just a trainee.It's too risky. Plus, she has to prepare for the first exam which is going to be next weekend. I don't think she will be able to follow you" Mr. Jung explained to Sooyeon."I'll send Jinwoo with you"
 
 
"ANYO! I need someone to look after me very closely. Jinwoo cannot. What if I need to go to restroom. Do you want him to follow me up there as well?" Sooyeon argued. "Dad, let advance the examen tomorrow. If Yuri passes, you will have to allow her to be my personal guard"
 
 
"Honey, all the trainees are at the very beginning of their session, nobody will be able to pass the requirement of the first exame"
 
 
"Well if Yuri does, it means she is the elite right? I'm sure she will pass" Sooyeon said. 
 
 
"How can you be so sure?"
 
 
Well I'll secretly help her, so she is going to pass for sure. Hihi "Lets make a bet, if she passes I can take her anywhere I want."
 
 
"If she does not pass ?"
 
 
"I'll read all the books you gave me since the beginning of the year"
 
 
"Really? You hate reading the most, so you will read just because of Yuri?"
 
 
"Not because of her of course" Sooyeon quickly said. But in her head she knew she did it for Yuri. "I just want to go with Soojung, it seems to be a fun trip" Sooyeon explained.
 
 
"Okay! It's a call. Prepare yourself to read every single page of all your books honey, I'll question every single word you would miss." Mr. Jung said
 
 
Mrs. Jung shook head because of the daughter and father bet. "I think we should wait no more, foods are getting cold. Let's eat everyone" Mrs. Jung invite the guests to start eating.
 
 
During the whole meal, Soojung kept glancing at Yiyun. She tried to understand the interaction between Yiyun and Song Qian. They seemed to be very close, sometime they looked like couple but sometime Song Qian looked more like a babysister toward Yiyun. What is there relation. Soojung wondered.
 
 
Sooyeon noticed Soojung glances. She smiled mischievously. Hehe you got interested by that hansome boy little sis?
 
 
{Training house, around 8 p.m}
 
Sooyeon walked happily toward the training how. She wanted to return Yuri's handherchief on purpose to see Yuri. The handherchief that she took away  few day ago when they were chased by the bees in the forest
 
 
However, the training house was empty. Sooyeon looked around more carefully. Then she heard the trainees entering the dorm, they were just getting back from their hell training. 
 
 
She saw Bora's group approchaing and Bora carried the death tired Yuri on the back.
 
 
 
She pouted because of jealousy. "HUH!" She threw the handkerchief on Yul's face and stepped away. 
 
 
===============
a/n : hello readers, just want to inform you that I'm finally on vacations YeAH!!! more time to write. BUT BUT unfortunately am stuck in a hotel room with a very limited wifi. It drives me crazy because I have to go to the lobby in order to have internet access and hardly get connected @.@ Being said I'll continue to write off line and update when I'm able to catch the wifi. Plus am writing with my ipad so I cannot review mistakes and do the format i.e putting texts in bold or italic. Hope you dont mind for the moment. I'll correct everything when I'm back home.
 
anyway happy reading