Chapter 24

Goguma hunter

 

Yuri and Sooyeon swam with all their strength in the water. Even though they had a fight, when Yuri saw Sooyeon in panic, she couldn’t help to pull by the hand and lead Sooyeon to the surface.

 

 

They crawled toward the seaside. Yuri coughed continuously because she had drunken an abundant amount of water while Sooyeon fell unconscious on the side.

 

 

“Sooyeon ah?! Sooyeon ah?!” Yuri shook Sooyeon’s arm. She then noticed a trace of blood along the sand. She flipped to look at Sooyeon’s back, making Sooyeon frowned because of hurt.
 

 

Yuri got freighted when she saw the bleeding from Sooyeon’s shoulder. She guessed Sooyeon got hit by the rocky wall when they fell down and Sooyeon tried to protect Yul body. She started to panic.

 

 

Around them looked like a desert island without a single sign of living. Yuri noticed an entrance of a cave not too far from where they were. It looked a bit dangerous, but she couldn’t let Sooyeon stay under the broadly sky for the whole night. So Yuri decided to take a look. She put Sooyeon on her back and piggybacked to the cave.

 

 

The entrance was mysterious with branches blocking. Yuri could barely see anything inside because the evening started to fall down.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Yuri shouted to see if there was any animal inside. Her voice echoed to the end of the cave; it didn’t seem to have anyone inside so Yuri stepped in.

 

 

She put Sooyeon sitting against the wall. Sooyeon frowning face made Yuri also felt hurt. She didn’t want to leave Sooyeon alone but she had to go out to find some woods to make fire plus some fine herbals to cure Sooyeon’s wound.

 

 

“Sooyeon ah, wait for me okay? I’ll be back soon”. She held Sooyeon’s hand firmly and left. She had to find the medicine as soon as possible or Sooyeon would have to suffer more if she remained any longer.

 

 

Sooyeon tried to move but she was so hurt that she couldn’t stand. “Yuri ah” Sooyeon called with her breath. But Yuri had already left. “Yuri ah” Sooyeon continued to call and fell unconscious again.

 

 

About haft an hour later Yuri came back with dried branches and some medicine leafs. She picked them as she remembered how the nouns taught her about different kind of leaf and their use. She chafed the woods in hurry to bring fire and went to see Sooyeon immediately.

 

 

The wound was still bleeding. Yuri hit her head because she should have blocked the blood from flowing before going out but she was too panicked to think about it. She pulled out a handkerchief to block the bleeding; the tissue was wet but still better than nothing.  

 

 

“Sooyeon ah” Yuri called in a worry tone.  She could feel that Sooyeon’s body got colder than before and the lips turned purple. She hugged Sooyeon firmly in her chest to warm up.

 

 

“Yuri ah~” Sooyeon called. Her voice sounded like air. “It’s hurt” She said, She was so weak that she couldn’t hold on Yuri.

 

 

Yuri hugged Sooyeon’s head in her neck. “Kwaenchan ah, I have found some herbal medicines for you.” She could feel that Sooyeon’s forehead was buring, starting to get the fever sign.

 

 

“Mian hae”. Sooyeon meant she was sorry to make Yuri cried. She wanted to clarify that she was not like normal thief, that she had a good reason for stealing. However, she didn’t have enough of energy to continue.   

 

 

Yuri shook head. “Don’t talk.” She didn’t want Sooyeon to waste any more energy. She patted head to secure Sooyeon .

 

 

“I’m going to apply the herbal on your wound. It’s going be hurt but you need to handle it for a bit” Yuri said.

 

 

Sooyeon nodded ligtly.

 

 

Yuri took a look of Sooyeon wound. It seemed bigger than the ripped whole that had formed on Sooyeon. Yuri hesitated between two choices she had to cut Sooyeon top or removing it to apply the medicine properly.

 

 

Sooyeon clapping teeth made Yuri rushed up. She decided to take off the cloth. Yuri felt burned while pulling the ribbon to open Sooyeon cloth. Her heart was beating up like crazy. She shook because of nervousness. “Sooyeon ah mianhae“ Yuri said.

 

 

Sooyeon didn’t say anything. She knew Yuri didn’t mean to do that on purpose so she let Yuri continue.

 

 

Yuri slid off Sooyeon top, letting the bare shoulder exposed to the air. Yuri chewed the herbal in to make the juice came out even if it had a bitter taste.

 

 

“Euhp hump~” Sooyeon sounded. She frowned when Yuri applied the herbal on her wound. She held Yuri cloth to endure the hurt. She teared up because the medicine reaction was like biting on every layer of muscle.

 

 

“Kwaenchan ah, you will feel better soon” Yuri said and hugged Sooyeon more. She remained on her knees to support Sooyeon. They felt asleep not long time after.

 

 

{At the courtesan house, Tae’s room}

 

Tae yawned widely. She stretched arms and sat up right as she normally did when she woken up in the morning. Haizzz it was a long night. Tae thought. She still had no clue about her last night with Miyoung. She pulled to blanket to cover her head like a hood but something was pulling back.

 

 

“Hi. Hic.”

 

 

Tae heard a sobbing sound. She turned around and saw Miyoung under the cover.

 

 

Tae looked at her body. Then she looked at Miyoung and then at her body again. KYAAAA!!! She creamed in her head realizing what happened between them. I mean to make love potion but I didn’t mean to make it go this far. DUH!! Tae thought regretfully. She scratched head wonder how to make Miyoung stop crying.

 

 

Slowly Tae leaned over to see Miyoung.

 

 

“Miyoungie?!” Tae called. “Honeyiiiie”

 

 

Miyoung pushed shoulder as soon as Tae touched on her skin. She was sobbing nose. Miyoung was still confused with her mind.  She didn’t hate tae but somehow she felt like being taking advantage. She had been acting mean with Tae to hide her feeling but with this situation she felt like belonging to Tae without receiving any love declaration. So she felt frustrated.

 

 

Tae didn’t know what to do. She poked again trying to make Miyoung turned around.

 

 

Miyoung pushed Tae’s hand away. “Don’t touch me”

 

 

“Haizzz..don’t be like that. I’ll take responsibility to marry you”

 

 

Miyoung bounced up. “I don’t want!”

 

 

Tae noticed Miyoung body. She couldn’t help to stared at it amazingly.

 

 

Miyoung quickly pulled the blanket to cover her chest. “BYUN TAE!!”

 

 

Tae got back to her sense. “WAE?” She asked with her astonished rounded eyes. “We are couple already”

 

 

“I don’t want to marry you. Anyone but you” Miyoung said because of frustration.

 

 

Tae pouted with a pity face. “Hic.hic.” She faked a sobbing sound. “I got it you are a playgirl” Tae nodded agreeing with her thought. “My poor love life, falling for a playgirl. Hic hic” Tae said on purpose to check Miyoung reaction. “But that’s okay. I’ll way until you come back to me”

 

 

Tae leaned in to peck on Miyoung lips.

 

 

“You!!! KIM TAE YEON”

 

 

“Waeyo? You want to get married”

 

 

“NEVER!” Miyoun pinched out.

 

 

Tae dodged it on time “Kekekek not this time baby” She kissed Miyoung’s cheek to tease.

 

 

“YA!!” Miyoung wanted to strangle Tae but the blanket got dropped. So she had to hold on it, leaving Tae another chance to kiss her.  This time Tae went on the lips. KEKEKEKKEKEKEKKE. She was too happy to annoy Miyoung.

 

 

{Desert island, the next morning after Yuri and Sooyeon fell in the sea}

 

 

Sooyeon had been sleeping in Yuri arms for the whole night. Even though it was an uncomfortable position Yuri had managed to stay still so it would not affect Sooyeon sleep, plus she had to hold the medicine all the night long.

 

 

Sooyeon slowly opened her eyes. She saw Yuri was nodding off because of tired.

 

 

“Yuri ah~” She called softly.

 

 

“Huh?” Yuri woke up. “Sooyeon ah? Kwaenchan ah?” She looked down to check Sooyeon visage.

 

 

“It’s cold” Sooyeon said.

 

 

Yuri felt Sooyeon head with her cheek. She was cold too because the fire spot had terminated since the last night but their cloth were still wet.

 

 

“Can you sit alone? I’ll chafe the fire up”

 

 

Sooyeon nodded.

 

 

Yuri let Sooyeon sat inclined so the medicine would not fall off.

 

 

Sooyeon put arm against to ground to support her position.

 

 

Yuri put the fire up. She used some branches to make a hanger. She took of the first layer of her clothes to dry them up. Then she came back to Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon leaned into Yuri’s chest immediately.

 

 

Yuri checked Sooyeon shoulder. “At least the blood is not flowing anymore. We will have to change the medicine for a few more times. How do you feel?”

 

 

Sooyeon was still weak but she didn’t want to make Yuri worry.

 

 

“Do you want to eat something?”

 

 

Sooyeon shook head. “Mianhae. I didn’t mean to make you go mad”

 

 

“I don’t want to talk about it. You should get well first”

 

 

“Do you hate me?”

 

 

Yuri sighed. She had to debate between her hearth and principle.

 

 

Sooyeon pulled out to look at Yuri in the eyes even if she didn’t had much energy. “Do you hate me that much?” Sooyeon asked. She became teary because Yuri didn’t answer her question. She was afraid that Yuri would say yes.

 

 

Yuri felt hurt because Sooyeon cry. She wippped Sooyeon tears.

 

 

“If you hate me then don’t care about me anymore” Sooyeon said. She felt hurt in the heart. She pushed Yuri.  She used all her strength to stand up. She wanted to run away.

 

 

“Sooyeon ah, andwae” Yuri stood up to catch Sooyeon from behind. She hugged tightly. “Don’t be like that. It’s hurt to see you like that”

 

 

“But you hate me”

 

 

Yuri shook head and said “Anyo.” Yuri still cannot accept the fact that Sooyeon was a thief but she also couldn’t lie about her feeling. Yuri teared up because of the mixing feeling, because she fell in love with a thief. But she didn’t want to see Sooyeon felt hurt. “Sarang…I do like you” Yuri finally managed to say.

 

 

Those words calmed Sooyeon down. She was still crying with a bit mixture of happiness “Jjinja?” Sooyeon asked gently.

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes firmly and nodded.

 

 

Sooyeon wanted to turn around to look at Yuri.

 

 

Yuri helped Sooyeon standing. She wrapped arms around Sooyeon body for support.

 

 

They hugged one another tightly. Sooyeon told Yuri “I don’t steal for bad things. I steal from the rich to help orphan kids” She pulled off to look in Yuri eyes.

 

 

Yuri was still having a mixed feeling, because there were too much thing for her to swallow in the same time, first was about Sooyoen being a thief, then she fell in love with a thief, plus Sooyeon was a thief to help out poor kids. Everything was too complicated for her simple mind. So Yuri couldn’t manage to say anything. But she sure knew about her feeling for Sooyeon was true.

 

 

Sooyeon stared at Yuri. Slowly she leaned in to kiss Yuri gently.

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes. It was her first time kissing someone so got nervous. She didn’t know to handle it but everything seemed to go naturally.  She followed Sooyeon lips and kissed back smoothly. 

 

 

=============

a/n : kekekekek YULSIC is offical muahahauha just like their valentine day kekeke

SORRY but I gotta do this yulsic  pix spams time 

 

 

 

Yulsic valentine event kekeke http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9GG_WyOans

SICA WAE you have to smile like THAT~ are you making love declaration to your seobang or what KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!