Chapter 33

Goguma hunter

“You must have gone through a lot with her” Sooyeon remarks

 

 

“You have to live with her in order to feel my PAIN” Jaesuk answers. He frowns while recalling all the nightmares he has had. “Anyway. Mama, the earlier you start to train the better it will be for you”

 

 

Yul nods to agree. “Neah! Let’s start right away!”

 

 

“I meant to commence by tomorrow so you can rest a bit more. But since you are very enthusiastic, let’s go.” Jaesuk says. He signals Yul to follow him.

 

 

Yul catches Sooyeon’s hand. They walk together.

 

 

Jaesuk stops and tells Yul. “Mama, your friend cannot follow us.”

 

 

“Why?” Yul asks

 

 

“I only teach the technique to my precious people” Jaesuk says

 

 

“She is a precious one to me” Yul says

 

 

“Yuri ah, I don’t need to learn anything. Your protection is enough for me” Sooyeon says to assure Yul. Also, she is satisfied with what master Myungsoo has been teaching her.

 

 

Yul is touched by Sooyeon words. It makes Yul more confident. She also finds the reason of her existence and the value of her life: to protect Sooyeon, to bring back the pride of her parents. She is not an abandoned kid anymore.  

 

 

“Will you be okay to stay alone?” Yul asks.

 

 

Sooyeon nods with a smile. “Uh!”

 

 

“Don’t worry Mama. It’s very safe around here” Jaesuk says.

 

 

“I’ll be back soon. Take care of yourself while I’m not around.” Yul tells Sooyeon

 

 

Sooyeon nods. “Don’t worry” She taps on Yul’s hand

 

 

Yul wants to kiss on Sooyeon’s hair but a third party is there so she hesitates to do. She pats Sooyeon’s head instead before leaving.

 

 

After Yul and Jaesuk fade away, Sooyeon decides to go check around. She wants to know more about the emplacement.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaesuk is talking Yul to his secret chamber.

 

 

{Road toward Tae’s room}

 

Tae is on the way to see her dearest Miyoungie. Her hands are clapping behind the back. She is singing and dancing at the same time. “Lalala lalala~” Her mood is good. She thinks that she will peck Miyoung by surprise “JOHAH! HEHHEH~” She smiles about her idea. “Well I may not be the romantic type but a playful peck, I can do that hehe!”

 

 

In fact, Tae likes to be romantic. However, when things turn out too sweet, Tae would be shy, awkward and weak.  By teasing people she likes, she doesn’t have to show her weakness.

 

 

Tae is thinking about how to annoy Miyoungie “I’m going to with kisses until she get mad. Kekekek” She laughs shrugging the shoulders.

 

 

Above Tae, a dove flies across the sky.

 

 

Tae looks up to follow the bird. “Strange~” She pushes her lips to the left. “All the birds in this area fell unconscious when the stink bomb had exploded. I thought they immigrated to another place already. Hump~ there is still one alive. It must have a special gen, definitely worth for an experiment. But right now, I have to see Miyoungie. The next time I see that bird flying, I’m going to catch it for sure!” Tae talks to herself and continues to walk forward.

 

 

The dove flies toward Taeyeon’s room direction. It lands in Miyoung’s hands. She detaches the note paper off the claw and throws the dove back in the sky. 

 

 

Miyoung goes inside. She closes the door carefully and hands the note to the Princess.

 

 

Sunkyu reads the note. “Yoona says that she is on the way to come here”

 

 

“Princess mama, what do you plan to do?” Miyoung asks.

 

 

“I had underestimated the Japanese ambassador and his troop. Right now, I’m afraid that he will be going to the Palace. He will use the fight at the courtesan house to stir up a war with my father. The main reason why I opened the courtesan house is to trap those Japanese men and send them back to Japan with 1000 years of no war agreement. I want to stop the war not to create one. ”

 

 

“If he goes to the Palace, you will be exposed. The King will know your traces. Do you want to reach the Palace before the Japanese ambassador?” Miyoung asks.

 

 

Sunkyu shakes head. “I need to stop him. It’s for sure. However, his subordinates would need time to recover from the injuries because of the fight. He will not confront my father if his troop is not ready. We still have a bit of time. I want to discuss the stratagem with Yoona because she has more experiences on the battlefield”

 

 

“I can give her a hand if we need to fight again with those Japanese men. This time, I will not leave any of them alive if needed!”

 

 

Sunkyu nods.

 

 

Somehow Sunkyu is not very happy. She wonders how the courtesan girls are after the fight. She blames herself to bring misfortune on those innocent girls, that she should have planned things more carefully and not underestimate her enemies. She starts to understand the daily stress that her father has to face. One wrong decision by the King would make the citizen miserable.

 

 

Sunkyu exhales. That is why Father acts strictly toward me. She thinks in her head.

 

 

Miyoung sees that the Princess is in a deep thinking. “Mama, if there is nothing else, I’ll excuse myself.” Miyoung asks to leave.

 

 

Sunkyu looks at Miyoung and nods.

 

 

“Please don’t forget to eat the breakfast that I had prepared for you. Please eat before it's cold down”

 

 

“Thank you Miyoung. I’ll eat it. Don’t worry”

 

 

“Neah” Miyoung replies. She bows and steps backward to get out of the room. She carefully closes the doors to not disturb the Princess.

 

 

Miyoung turns around once the doors are completely closed together.

 

 

“MIYOUNGIE!”

 

 

Miyoung get surprised by Tae appearance.

 

 

“Shutttt” Miyoung signals Tae to not be too loud.

 

 

Tae has one hand in the air, waving hello to Miyoung with a big smile. Her other hand is holding a dove at the underarm, the one Miyoung released earlier.

 

 

Tae steeps closer to Miyoung “She is still sleeping at this hour?” She asks about Sunkyu.

 

 

Smile, smile, smile. All you know is smiling. You hugged that girl last night and act like nothing happened. Miyoung thinks in her head. She is jealous. She gives Tae a glance. She decides to be cold toward Tae. She doesn’t show any smile, not even a hello in return.

 

 

She should know what she has done. Miyoung thinks. Then she crosses arms, lifts head and moves forward.

 

 

Miyoung glaces at Tae up and down, hoping that Tae would know about her jealousy. Then Miyoung notices the dove. “Where did you get this?”

 

 

“Huh? This dove? It was flying in the sky”

 

 

“DO YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT?” Miyoung asks because the dove should go back to Yoona. Her head is so close that Tae inclines to the back

 

 

Tae blinks her big eyes. Why is she so mad. Scary wifey. “Er…yes. I need to test it”

 

 

*knook* The dove release a sad noise.

 

 

“LET IT GO IMMEDIATELY”

 

 

“Wae~This must be a special kind. All the doves in this area had moved to another place due to an incident but this one is still around. I need to understand how it immunization system works”

 

 

“This one is NOT any special one! Let it go!” Miyoung says. She wants to take the dove from Tae.

 

 

“Andwae!!” Tae says. She hides the dove.  

 

 

 “GIVE IT TO ME!”

 

 

“No way!” Tae replies. She avoids by running. Now Miyoung has to chase Tae around.

 

 

“KIM TAE YEON!” Miyoung shouts.

 

 

“Wut?” Tae teases

 

 

“WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU! I WILL TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON!”

 

 

“Like what? Hitting on my butts? JOHAH~” She shows a big satisfied smile.

 

 

“Grrr~~~KIM TAE YEON STOP RIGHT THERE!” Miyoung flies up to reach Tae place faster.

 

 

Tae turns around. She quickly pecks on Miyoung’s lips. Then, she spreads arms straight out and pushes her body in the air. She flies backward to watch Miyoung.

 

 

Miyoung wants to catch Tae’s foot. She misses it.

 

 

Tae lands at a far distance from Miyoung. She puts the dove in the air, moves it to the left, shakes it to the right, stretch out her leg like a boggy dance to tease Miyoung.

 

 

Miyoung puts arms on her hip. She stares at Tae.

 

 

“Catch me if you can” Tae provokes Miyoung. She walks backward while dancing and pushing the dove up and down with one hand.

 

Miyoung is rolls up her shirts  

 

 

Tae is not scared. When Miyoung starts running up. Tae stands still and calls Miyoung up by unfolding her index finger. Then she starts to run when Miyoung is getting close.

 

 

Miyoung releases an energy ball to hit Tae’s back.

 

 

Tae doges it. “BLEH HAHA” She laughs. She runs.

 

 

Miyoung continues to shoot out multiple the energy balls. They almost touches Tae’s feet.

 

 

Tae jumps up to avoid the energy balls.

 

“kekeke” Tae laughs out loud. She continues to run. Meanwhile her height is shrinking down little by little. Tae feels something weird with her body. She notices that the ground becomes closer to her. She looks at her hands, they becomes smaller little by little. She looks at her legs, they are getting shorter. Her clothes are getting loose and become too big. Tae steps on her cloths. She stumbles on the ground.

 

The bird flies immediately away.

 

 

Miyoung stops chasing. She couldn’t believe what she is seeing. Her jaw drops.

 

 

“Ouchh it hurts” Tae shakes head to brush the dirt way.

 

 

Tae manages to sit up and turns to look at Miyoung “KYAAA~ Why are you so tall?”

 

 

Miyoung pulls back her jaw “You…you…what happened to you?”

 

 

The Tae’s body has been transformed to the size of a 5 year old girl because of the chemical formula that Jaesuk added in the watermelon. Because Tae ran, the side effect is spreading wider and faster than it should be.

 

 

Tae takes a look at her body. “KYAAAA~What is wrong with me” She looks like a baby sitting in the cloth of adult.

 

 

Although the mini Tae looks very cute, a bit chubby, full cheeks, white skin and big eyes, Miyoung is still astonished with the transformation. She moves closer to observe Tae.

 

 

Seeing Miyoung is looking at her body. Tae looks down at her body. The cloth has become too loosed that her upper body is . Tae immediately covers it with her tiny arms. “Andwae! Don’t look. KYAAA~ my voice” Tae covers . Her voice is also changed like a kid. 

 

 

 

=================

a/n : KID leader kim tae yeon kakaka, she is finally transformed to a real kid in this fic XD XD XD 

mini-troublemaker-kimtaeyeon isn't it cute ? kekeke

p.s. poor the dove >.<