Chapter 25

Goguma hunter

 

 

Yulsic slowly pulled out from their kiss. Yuri stared at Sooyeon’s lips, still absorbed by the strange feeling that she just experienced.

 

 

Sooyeon gave a lovely look and a gentle smile to the innocent Yuri. She leaned in Yuri’s neck.

 

 

“Saranghae~”. Sooyeon said shyly. Sooyeon shrugged but the hurt from the shoulder pull her back “Euh~”

 

 

Yuri worried. “Are you okay?”

 

 

She shook head. She coddled with a weak voice “Um uhm~” so Yuri would care more about her.

 

 

Yuri frowned. She felt Sooyeon’s body “You are getting a cold. This is not good. We need to warm you up and find something for you to eat”

 

 

At this point Yuri knew she would have to dry Sooyeon clothes but she hesitated because Sooyeon would have to go . Yuri gulped by thinking of that. She shook of her thoughts because it made her feel so weird inside. She sat down with Sooyeon.

 

 

“I’ll go out to find some fruits, during that time hang your clothes up to dry them” Yuri said.

 

 

Sooyeon tightened the hug. “Don’t leave me alone”

 

 

Yuri sighed. She didn’t want to leave Sooyeon alone neither but Sooyeon needed absolutely to eat in order to recover. “I cannot bring you out in such condition. Plus, your clothes are still wet. You would catch more cold”

 

 

 “I don’t want to eat. Stay with me~” Sooyeon entreated

 

 

Yuri pulled out. She frowned at Sooyeon but she didn’t have the heart to scold.

 

 

Sooyeon pouted sadly. She felt unsecured to be alone especially .

 

 

“I’ll be back soon” Yuri said. She touched Sooyeon’s cheek to fade away the sad look.

 

 

Sooyeon still not felt good with the idea but she had to listen to Yuri. She didn’t want to make Yuri mad neither.  She held Yuri’s hand firmly.

 

 

Yuri stood up when Sooyeon looked obedient.  She was about to leave. She felt something was holding her. She turned around and saw Sooyeon holding on the corner of her shirt.

 

 

“Waeyo?” Yuri asked, wondering if Sooyeon needed something.

 

 

Sooyeon wanted to say something but she felt weird to say it out.

 

 

Yuri looked worrying at Sooyeon. “What is wrong?” Sooyeon seemed wanting to talk in her ear so Yuri moved closer.

 

 

Sooyeon hesitated for a second, and then she talked with her lowest voice. “Help me to remove my clothes”

 

 

Yuri’s ear turned red immediately. She wanted to leave Sooyeon alone so they would not feel awkward while Sooyeon dried her cloth.

 

 

Pabo me her shoulder is still hurt, how can she does it alone. Yuri thought. She gulped because of nervousness. She took a deep breath and  turned around to not looking at Sooyeon.

 

 

“I’ll help you without looking.”  Yuri said

 

 

Sooyeon felt nervous when Yuri’s hands were moving to find the ribbon of her clothes. They almost touched her . She felt so weird when Yuri slowly unknotted the ribbon. She felt her cheek slowly warmed up.

 

 

Yuri was so nervous that she shouted her eyes close. She opened Sooyeon clothes with her two index fingers, trying to not touch Sooyeon’s skin. Some weird picture popped up in her head. Her heart was pounding fast as if they was about to jump out. She held her eyes firmly. During the whole process, she recalled the pray lessons to not thinking about anything else.  She carefully pulled Sooyeon top out from the shoulder.

 

 

“Ah~”

 

 

“ARE YOU OAKY” Yuri opened her eyes because she was worry. The she shouted then down immediately. “Mianhae~ I didn’t mean to look”

 

 

Sooyeon felt so awkward when Yul saw her. She wanted to hide somewhere.  It was probably because she wasn’t ready to show that much to Yul. In another hand she felt like they had become even closer with this kind of intimacy. Her feeling got mixed with happiness. She wanted to hide her shy face in Yul’s chest.

 

 

Yuri managed to remove Sooyeon clothes. She hung them up and gave her dried cloth to cover Sooyeon. Then she ran out the cave because of the burdensome feeling. She got to the seaside and blasted herself with water to calm down.  She had no idea why she felt that way and her body was all warmed up. She touched her forehead and cheek, she thought she was sick.

 

 {Somewhere outside of the village}

 

Yul’s duck walked sniffing on the floor.

 

 

“Do you think he can really find Yuri?” Song Qian whispered to Yiyun.

 

 

Yiyun glared at Song Qian. She put a finger over signalling Song Qian to stay quite.  She didn’t want Soojung would hear that comment since Soojung was stressed enough for the missing of her sister.

 

 

Song Qian flicked tongue. She found it weird to follow a duck. Tksss is he a dog after all? Hum. She thought. She arched .

 

 

Sooyoung group walked following the duck closely. They paid attention to anything the duck looked at in order to not miss any detail or a hint to find Yuri and Sooyeon.   

 

 

Suddenly the duck bit something on the ground. Soojung’s servant went to pick the object out if the duck beck. It was rice straw.

 

 

“AISHHHHHH trash!” Soojung’s servant exclaimed.

 

 

The duck wanted to bite it again because he was hungry. Soojung’s servant fight with him, she didn’t let him eating the straw to annoy him.

 

 

Song Qian scratched head. It’s going to take forever with them. We better find another solution. She thought.

 

 

 {At the village inn}

 

 

Seohyun leaded Yoona up to the inn.

 

 

“I think your friends are in here.” Seohyun greeted and tapped on Yoona’s shoulder. I’m leaving. Take care”

 

 

“Wait!” Yoona caught Seohyun’s arm. “Why are you helping me?”

 

 

Seohyun smiled brightly. “There is no reason. I simply want to do so” Seohyun said. She didn’t want to say because Yoona had saved her life so she sworn to protect Yoona till her last breath. She felt it would make an awkward bond for their relation. She was looking to become friend with Yoona. “Let’s be friend someday”

 

 

Friend?  Yoona frowned. I have never had a friend before. What does she want exactly? Yoona thought. Ever since she lost her parents, Yoona had never had a close friend and because of all the fight and the perilous life in the Palace, she wouldn’t trust anyone easily. She could hardly develop a feeling toward someone. But with Seo, she felt something different when she looked in Seohyun’s eyes even though she couldn’t explain what. Her eyes look pure and her smile seem sincere. Yoona thought. She wondered if she could trust Seo.   

 

 

Seohyun heard a noise from far. She guessed that Ga-in was moving closer. I better run way before unnie come here and fight with her. She thought and looked at Yoona. “See you soon”

 

 

Seohyun said. She flew on the rooftop of the inn. She waved to Ga-in and shouted “Unnie ~ I will never give you the goguma map! Don’t follow me” She said it out to trick Gain follow her on purpose and stop chasing after Yoona.

 

 

Ga-in noticed Yoona on the ground. She wondered if Seohyun was using trick to . But then Soehyun pulled out some paper. Is that the map? Ga-in thought. She immediately chased after Seo.

 

 

Yoona hesitated for a moment. She knew she had to hand the Princess’ letter to Sooyoung but in another hand she wondered if she should help Seo in return. She exhaled deeply because it would be the first time not putting the Princess’ order on top priority. Yoona decided to follow Seo.  

 

 

  {In the cave}

 

Yul had gotten back with lots of fruits for Sooyeon to eat. She didn’t catch any fish because she had never killed or eat any animal since he was little. She was used with the vegetarian food giving by the nouns. Thus she had learnt to substitute meat with others vegetable or nuts that gave more energy.

 

 

After helping Sooyeon to eat and changing the medical path. Yuri and Sooeyon were sitting with each other in front of the fire. Sooyeon sat leaning against one side Yul’s chest so her wound wouldn’t be touched. Yul was cuddling Sooyeon from the back. They were so comfortable that they didn’t keep a long silent to enjoy each other presence.  

 

 

Sooyeon was very happy. She thought of Yuri nonstop, recalling the time they had meet for the first time.  She was smiling all alone because she had never thought they would become close this fast. Since they had kissed Sooyeon thought she would be able to hug and peck Yul anytime. She bit lip to control her happy face. The wound didn’t seem to hurt at all at this point.

 

 

===============

a/n : i swear I connot stop watching  this yulsic pix everyday XD XD XD

 

STOP LOOKING GOOD TOGETHER WOULD YOU!!! AISHH <3333333333