Chapter 6

Goguma hunter

 

{Somewhere in the City, 9 p.m}

 

Sunkyu followed the instructions of Sooyoung’s letter and walked to a secret garden. It was a peaceful place with beautiful flowers and trees. The scenery was highlighted by the moon light.

 

 

Sunkyu stepped further and encountered a small bridge near the riverside. Someone with an elegant white costume was present on the bridge; the right hand was holding a paper fan. That person seemed to be in a deep thought. Sunkyu smiled. She recognized the silhouette from behind so she didn’t say anything and moved closer.

 

 

The footsteps made the person turned around and smiled. “It has been a long time” The person said.

 

 

“How have you been?” Sunkyu asked.

 

 

The person and Sunkyu got closer. They hold hands and stared at one another in the eyes in for a while. The person pulled Sunkyu in. They hugged tightly.

 

 

“I missed you so much” The person said.

 

 

“I missed you too, Sooyoung ah” Sunkyu responded. She sighed and shrugged her shoulder because it had been a long time since she could rest on Sooyoung’s chest. Most of times, Sunkyu had to act with manner, to be righteous and to stand straight because of her Princess title. She had to act as role model in front of everyone even if she got tired, she couldn’t let loose or it would be an embarrassment for the Royal family. It was only beside Sooyoung that Sunkyu could relax and laughed her heart off.

  

 

“How did you escape from the Palace?” Sunkyu asked.

 

 

“China sent an Ambassador to strike up a friendship with our country. China gifted to our King lots of luxurious jewelry and healthy medicine. So his Majesty wanted my father to guide the Ambassador around the City. I volunteered to follow them in order for the Ambassador to have a friend on the route, plus we are approximately same age. His is a funny guy. His name is Liu Yi Yun.” Sooyoung explained.

 

 

“So for how long would you have to go with him?”

 

 

“He wants to stay for a month. But I will try to make him stay longer in order to see you”

 

 

Sunkyu tightened her arms around Sooyoung’s waist and closed her eyes to rest.  

 

 

“How is my mom doing?” Sunkyu asked.

 

 

“The Queen really misses you. She caught cold few days ago but her condition is getting better now. It’s nothing serious. So don’t worry too much. She told me to give this letter to you if I ever found you. It looks like she already knew that you are hiding on purpose.” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“My mom is the only person who understands and supports me in the Palace. For whatever I do, even it’s right or wrong she would stand by my side to protect me because I’m her only child. When I was little, if Dad wanted to punish me, Mom would stand up to cover me. I really miss her too”

 

 

Sooyoung nodded and pated Sunkyu’s head. “Will you come back to the Palace?”

 

 

Sooyoung knew that if Sunkyu returned to the Palace, they would have to maintain their relation underground. They would have to be discrete. They couldn’t steal a glance to each other; they could only hug in secrete place.

 

 

“Sooyoung ah, do you believe in me?”

 

 

“I always do”

 

 

“You know that Japan and China are looking to take over lands of our Country. If I success to prevent war to happen, I would be able to gain respect from people in the Royal Palace. They would see me as an intellectual and powerful woman. They would accept me as the new successor of my Dad and let me be the next Queen of the country, but most of all they will listen to me. At that moment, even if they know about our relation, they would have to shut up because I save the country and have the support of the whole nation”

 

 

“Does it mean you want to assassinate the Japan ambassador if he ever some to visit our country?”

 

 

“I’m planning hold him as a hostage and ask Japan to write an 100 year of Peace Agreement. But if necessary to kill him, I’ll do.”

 

 

Sunkyu knew that the Japan ambassador is a ert so she opened the courtesan house to attract him. If ever he came by, she would be able to trick and trap him up.

 

 

“Do you have to scarify this much? I don’t want you to risk your life” Sooyoung Sunkyu pulled back and held Sunkyu shoulder firmly.

 

 

“Will you be able to live without me?”  Sunkyu looked at Sooyoung straight in the eyes.

 

 

Sooyoung didn’t like the risky idea but the answer to Sunkyu’s question was obviously “No”

 

 

Sunkyu was happy to hear the answer. She said “Trust me. I will not let anything happen to myself.”

 

 

“Tell me what I can do for you. I cannot let you risk your life like this”

 

 

“Follow the China Ambassador for me. I doubt that they sincerely want to strike for friendship with us that early”

 

 

{ Sooyeon’s room,  around 12 a.m.}

 

Sooyeon usually took a nap before the stealing hour. She normally went out around 1 a.m. in order to make sure that everyone was sleeping soundly.    

 

 

Today, Sooyeon could not take her nap because she kept thinking of what happened in the forest. She crossed arms and walked back and forth in her room.

 

 

Am I in love with that Yul Yuri girl? Sooyeon wondered. “Anyo anyo anyo” Sooyeon shook head. “It couldn’t be” Sooyeon told herself. Then Yuri’s face popped up in Sooyeon mind.

 

 

“ARRRRRRRRRRRG!!” Sooyeon laid on bed. “I should stop thinking about her” She put the pillow to hide her face. She remembered the scene in the forest when she hid under Yul’s arm. Sooyeon couldn’t stop thinking of Yul’s charming face. Yul’s nose and lips attracted Sooyeon. She suddenly had a flash back of their kiss. She felt fluttered. Her eyes are pretty too. Sooyeon thought. She held and giggled under the pillow. But she bounced up. “anyo anyo what is wrong with me falling for that clumsy girl. And she has a duck too” Sooyeon talked alone. “I’m wondering where the duck is.” Sooyeong carefully get out of her room and went to sneak Yul’s dorm.

 

 

Sooyeon sneakily tiptoed to the dorm. She looked back and forth to make sure that no one was around. She got closer to windows of Yul’s room. She pierced a whole in the paper window enough for one eye to see trough inside.

 

 

Sooyeon saw everyboby was sleeping soundly. Shinyoung’s snoring was the loudest. She noticed Yuri was near the door and fresh air blew on the half covered Yul because Shinyoung took haft of Yul’s blanket. 

 

 

Awwwww my Yul. Sooyeon thought. She suffered for Yul. Who the heck arranged the sleeping place for my Yul? Sooyeon asked in her head. Then she saw Shinyoung changed position to sleep in form of a start, with arm and leg resting on Yul’s body. Yuri seemed to be hurt by the sudden hit of Sooyoung arm on the chest.

 

 

YA! That chubby girl! Does she have any manner? How dare is she to do that to Yul.  Sooyeon told herself to revenge for Yul.

 

 

Suddenly someone threw a ninja arrow to Sooyeon. It flew straight in front of her eyes and stuck on the wooden windows. Sooyeon eyes almost crossed over because of the abrupt throw and speed.

 

 

AISSSHHH WHO THE HECK DISTURBING ME??!?! Sooyeon rubbed eyes and looked at the arrow. There was a little piece of paper on the head of the arrow. 

 

=====================

 

a/n : FYI Lui Yi Yun is Amber kekekekekek, yup yup decide to add Kryber in. She is a girl but disguised as a boy in order to take over her father's position because China does not allow girl to work in their Palace. No one knows she is a girl. Krystal fall for her at first sight. Krystal always dreams to meet a charming prince and she thought Amber was the right one. What will happen for them when Krystal discover Amber identity ? Kekekee to be continued with the fic lalala lalala I cannot put too much spoiler hear hehe

 

anyways, PWEEELEASEEE do comment and subcribe ! *W* please please please !!