Chapter 3

Goguma hunter

{Minister Jung’s Office House}

 

Minister Jung is in the middle of a discussion with his assistants.

 

“Appa!!!!!!” Sooyeon runs directly to her dad and sits next to him.

 

All the subordinates of Minister Jung bow down to great Sooyeon when she goes past.

 

“Appa! How was the trip to the Palace? Are you tired? Did the Chinese Ambassador brought in lots of treasure? To whom the King distributed the treasures?” Sooyeon asks. She plans to go stealing again tonight.

 

Minister Jung glares at his daughter because she shouldn’t disturb him in the middle of his business. But he doesn’t scold her because she is his little princess. He uses eyes to signal one of his assistant to continue talking.

 

 “Neah Minister. This is the list of this morning selection. We got 350 candidates but after the tests, only 20 persons met our standards”

 

“Only 20 persons? Heum…we need more than that number. Rumors say the thief is very skilled. Nobody could actually catch him.”

 

HIM?!!?!? WHO THE HECK LET OUT THAT RUMOR? How can they misunderstand my y body as a guy? Sooyeon listens silently aside of her dad. 

 

“Neah I heard people say he can disappear in the speedy of light and he use one ninja arrow to kill two persons in the same time” The assistant ads in.

 

When the hell? I have killed no one!  Sooyeon thinks.

 

“His Minister, among the selected candidate there is a very skillful one. She is really good with the arch. Her score is 101/100”

 

“HUHM! It’s impossible? How someone could get more than 100? Physically there are only 100 arrows right?” The Minister asks.

 

“Neah his Minister. I couldn’t believe it myself.  But her 100th arrow went directly and cut her 99th in two parts. That’s how she got extra point”

 

“REALLY?” The Minister is surprised. He is very happy to find a skillful person.

 

“Yes his Minister. Also, she could lift up 2-3 bags of rice in the same time. Her push-ups and sit-ups are no kidding; she could do 20 times faster than the others.”

 

The minister inhales with satisfaction. He nods .He is too eager to know how the person looks like “Call her in! I want to meet her.”

 

“NEAH His Minister!” The assistant signals his subordinate to bring the girl in.

 

Within a minute the subordinate brings Yuri in. She looks around because she has no clue of what is going on. She carries the duck under her arm. She has to protect him because the guards discovered him earlier when Yuri was doing the tests.

 

Sooyeon makes a grimace because Yuri looks unclean. What a dirty girl.  Then she notices the duck.  It’s weird. Do a lot of people like to carry duck around like this nowadays? Yesterday that…Wait a minute, is she the one who ruined my mission yesterday?

 

“What is your name young miss?” The Minister asks.

 

Yuri looks around.

 

The subordinate rushes Yuri to answer rapidly.

 

“Me? I’m Yuri” Yuri replies to the Minister

 

The subordinate scolds Yuri with his glare for the impolite tone.

 

“Yuri? What is your family name?”

 

“Family name? What is it?”

 

HUH What a dumb girl. Sooyeon thinks. She shakes head. She lifts chin and crosses arms.

 

“A name that all of your family members have in common. A name that represents your family” The Minister explains.

 

Yuri thinks for a while because each of the nuns has different family name.

 

“Where is your family Yuri?” The Minister continues to ask.

 

“In the mountain. But all the nuns has different name I cannot pick a common one.”

 

The Minister smiles. He somehow guesses that Yuri is an orphan.

 

“What do you want to become Yuri? Why do you leave your family?”

 

“I was separated with my parents because of the thieves. I want to catch all of them.”

 

The minister nods. He has empathies for Yuri.

 

Sooyeon smirks. She doesn’t care since she knows Yuri is not that good because of last night. But that paint ball really hurt. Sooyeon thinks of how she should revenge.

 

 

{Around 2 p.m, in a forest not too far of Baekje city}

 

Tae is running speedily in the forest. She is too focused to look around. She wonders if she would reach the destination soon because she has been running for a while. Am I on the right direction? She repeats the street vendor instructions in her head but she is mixed up. AISH don’t know. Don’t care. Keep running Tae. She talks to herself. She really likes to do that because nobody is supposed to know what she is thinking about.

 

The animals of the forest immediately run away in furious as soon as the stinky smell hits their nostrils. Births on the trees want to fly but they fall unconscious on the ground. The wolves are howling to signal other animals to run away because of the toxic odors.

 

Tae stops running when she heard the animal noises. She glances left and right. She is not afraid of the wolf but she realises that she is lost. AISHHHH I ran too far. She claps her fist. I should have observed around more carefully. She turns around, looks back and forth like a ninja. From which direction did I get in? She doesn’t know how to get out anymore because every direction looks the same. She tries to think seriously. After a few seconds, she clicks her fingers. “AH!” Oups shut! I shouldn’t make noise. She found the solution. That’s right! I just need to run backward. She proudly put a big grin on her face. I’m a genius! She starts to run backward from where she is standing.

 

Then Tae is not sure if she has turned left of right somewhere, if she ran in zigzag or did she just go straight forward. When she turns around to recognize the road, it’s too late. She hits the edge of the river and falls in the water without having time to react. She drinks a gulp of water from falling by surprise. She battles her arms trying to swim up. She can’t stand and loses balance because it’s slippy. Thankfully, the river is not too deep. She finally stands on her feet in an unbalanced manner. She gushes out the water of . Her face is covered by the wet hairs. Then she hears somebody screams “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

Tae tries to wipe the hair of her face but she gets hit continuously.

 

“KYAAAAAAAA! ERT! ERT! ERT!” The person yells.

 

“OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! AYE! WAE?” Tae catches the wrists of the person to stop being hit. She shakes of the wet from her face. Her view is a bit clearer, but still has some hairs covering a portion of her eyes. KYAA OMMMA. She sees a girl.  Her eyes become wide. She stands freeze because it’s the first time she sees somebody from head to toes. TOO HOT. *Nose bleeding* She faints.

 

“YA!!” The girl calls because she doesn’t expect Tae would faint. She pokes Tae’s arm to see if there is any reaction. “No reaction?” She pokes two three times again before dragging Tae to the riverside. She pinches her nose because of the smell. Then she quickly goes behind the trees to dress up. The girl is very strong. She lifts Tae on her shoulder and brings Tae back to her house. She ties Tae upside down.

 

The girl is the Princess’ close servant. Her name is Hwang Mi-young. When the Princess ran away from the Royal Palace, Mi-young also follow to protect the Princess. Her martial art is no kidding. She can beat all the royal warriors with the exception of Yoona. Since the Princess wants to pretend as a normal civilian, Mi-young rarely shows off her martial art skill. The Princess treats Mi-young like her sister because they are about the same age and because Mi-young has been taken care of the Princess since they were kids. Mi-young knows the Princess likes her a lot so she is stubborn, imperious and doesn’t scare of anyone in the Royal Palace beside people from the King’s family

 

“EUmmmmg ~How in the earth a person can smell this bad” Mi-young covers her nose. She uses a bamboo stick to touch Tae.

 

“YA!! Are you going to wake up?” She crosses her arms and fixes at Tae who is snoring because she is too tired from running days and nights. “YA! It’s not time to sleep!!!” Mi-young is frustrated. She rests arm on her hip.

 

“I need to take your cloth off or somebody would think a death body is in my room.” She touches Tae’s cloth with her stick. “YA! Stinky! YA! YA! YA!” She pokes Tae’s abs trying to wake Tae up.

 

Tae is snoring louder.

 

Mi-young hits at Tae’s butts because there is no reaction.

 

“Arr” Tae lets out in her sleepy mode.

 

“Since you are sleeping like a death” Mi-young slowly approaches and untied the belt from Tae’s waist. Then she uses two fingers to pull the cord located at the left of Tae’s shirt in order to remove the first layer of the top cloth. She suddenly feels weird to undress someone.

 

Tae slowly awakes from her sleep because of Mi-young touch. She lips, barely opens her eyes.  She sniffs in. Hum it smells good. Where am I? She yawns. I think I’m upside down. She looks up and sees Mi-young is removing her cloth. “EUH ! Pedo, what are you doing?”

 

“Mwoa? What are you calling me? Pedo? e?”

 

“If not why are you removing my clothes?”

 

Mi-young blows air to her bang “YA! Do you know that you stink? If I don’t remove your cloth people would think that I just killed someone”

 

“Mian ~I tried to create a new poison pill but the formula didn’t work.” Oups! I talk too much…. Tae pauses because she realised she left out too much information. But anyways. “The chemicals didn’t mix well. It exploded all over my body. Plus, I have not washed since 3 days. Euh excuse me, can you put me down so we can chat more comfortable?” Tae grabs and pulls slightly the border of Mi-young skirt. *Poink* *Poink*

 

“Aisssh don’t touch me. Who wants to chat with you? I tied you up because I need to punish you.”

 

“HuH? Wae?” Tae asks innocently.

 

Mi-young uses the bamboo stick to move Tae’s hand away. “What have you seen earlier?” Her voice is shaking because she feels shy. What if she saw everything?  She clears her  throat.

 

“What have I seen earlier…”

 

I'm going to kill you if you reply everything. “Yes earlier”

 

“Earlier? ….euhm…When exactly are you talking about? Very early this morning, earlier this morning, earlier this noon, or earlier..”

 

“YA! Are you asking on purpose to mock at me?”

 

“Anyo because I’m a busy person” She pauses again to choose her words because she doesn’t want to unveil her identity. “I have things to do all the day. Depends on the timing I could be at different place. I could see lots of things for the whole day. So which moment are you talking about?”

 

Suddenly someone knocks at the door with a secret code

 

*Knock** Knock* pause *Knock** Knock**knock*

 

Mi-young gets closer to the door and says some secret words to confirm. “Alligator”

 

“It eats toxic mushroom” the person behind the door replies

 

“And?” Mi-young asks more

 

“It dies empoisoned”

 

Mi-young opens the door for the person to hop in. “Yoona”

 

“Mi-young. Euh…what is this smell? You farted?” Yoona sniffs close to Mi-young.

 

“Annyoeng~ hihi” Tae waves with her hand tied together.

 

“Who is she?” Yoona asks

 

“A stinky stranger” Mi-young replies

 

“Anyo! My name is Kim Taeyeon.” Tae puts a big smile on her face. “So your name is Mi-young and you are Yoona”

 

“We need to shut her up first” Mi-young puts the stinky bell to Tae’s mouth

 

“Ah ah ah” Tae cannot do anything but to blink her big eyes.

 

“How it was with the king? Did he suspect you?” Mi-young asks.

 

“I think he is. He gave me 7 days to bring the Princess back”

 

HUHHHHH!?!? THEY KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS? Tae mistakes Mi-young and Yoona as the kidnappers.

 

=======================================

A/N : charracters reminder

 

Sunkyu (Sunny) : the Princess who ran away from the Palace. She doesn’t want to marry the Chinese Prince. She disguises as a normal citizen. She opens a courtesan house . WHY ? She is planning something, you will know more in the upcomming chapters.

 

Mi-young (Fany) : The stubborn servant of the Princess.

 

Yoona : Royal guard, She actually knows where the Princess is hidding but she lied to the King because she is a good friend of the Princess.

 

Sooyeon (Jessica) : Minister’s daughter, thief

 

What will happen to Yuri and Jessica ? kekekekeke XD XD XD ...next chapters okie?

 

Seohyun, Sooyoung are comming I may add Amber and Krystal in kekekeke not sure

 

ANOTHER NOTE Courtesan house, it’s like hooker’s house but the girls don’t sell their body. They just sing, dance or play music and serve drink for the customers which mostly are men.