chapter 29

Goguma hunter

 

{Courtesan house}

 

Yesterday, Tae had spent a long night to experiment her new receipt. She felt asleep unconsciously on the table because she got tired. Outside of her room, people were fighting.  The noise disturbed Tae’s sleep. She moved head, scratching her neck, and yawned widely. She tried to sleep in but it was too loudly outside. She frowned and opened her heavy eyes.  

 

 

 “AiIIIIIIIIIIIIigooo~”  Tae whined after stretching out. She yawned again. She did want to move. But the noises picked her curiosity.

 

 

She listened to the sound of swords hitting one another. “Fights?” Tae wondered “Who is fighting?” She decided to take a look of outside. She went toward the door. As she made a step out of her room, she got startle by a sudden sword attack and fell inside.  She saw a Japanese man chasing after one of the courtesan girls.

 

 

“What is going on?” Tae wondered. She crawled up to check. “What are they doing?” She saw the Japanese man caught and violate the courtesan girl.

 

 

“AISHHH THESE ERT!” Tae immediately jumped out of her room, caught the Japanese man by his shoulder and punched him in the left eye, kicking his stomach, kneeing up his jaw to make him unconscious.

 

 

“Tae-ssi!”  The courtesan girl called.

 

 

“Wut happened?” Tae asked

 

 

“These guys are from Japan. They are making trouble and bulling us. Miyoung unnie is trying to protect Sunkyu unnie downstairs. I will not talk to you any longer, we need to run away. This place is becoming too dangerous. Take care!” The girl said and ran off with fear.

 

 

Tae heard a scream down stair. She looked over the balcony. Another girl got caught by one of the Japanese man who was trying to kiss her. The entire house looked upside down with courtesan girls running in chaos and screaming because the Japanese men were chasing after them. She also saw “Miyoungie!!” who was fighting with four Japanese men to protect Sunkyu.

 

 

In fact, after apologized about her employees’ manner even though they didn’t do anything wrong, Sunkyu invited the leader of the Japanese troop to admire the garden of the courtesan house and having some drinks at the gazebo. Sunkyu personally served drinks to the Japanese man. He took advantage to touch her soft hand. At first Sunkyu forced a smile and ignored. She tried to drink with him. However he was too touchy that Miyoung couldn’t stand anymore. Miyoung started the fight with the Japanese troop. They fought from the garden to inside of the courtesan house.

 

 

“Miyoungie!” Tae shouted

 

 

Miyoung noticed Tae from the second floor. “Tae!” She shouted back, but she was too busy to protect her princess.

 

 

“ASSSSSSAAAAAAA!” Tae jumped off from the second floor to help Miyoung.

 

 

However another Japanese man randomly attacked Tae. She had to fight back. “Miyoungie!”

 

 

Miyoung heard Tae but she couldn’t join. Plus, the Princess was standing behind Miyoung. Without a weapon in her hand, Miyoung caught the wrist of the Japanese number 1 to stop the sword chop. She right kicked the stomach of Japanese number 2 to push him back.

 

 

The Japanese leader took advantage to catch Sunkyu while his subordinates distract Miyoung.

 

 

Sunkyu didn’t learn much martial art even though Miyoung had taught some basic self-defense movements. She took a short knife and stated “Move closer and I would stab you right in your neck” The Japanese leader smirked at Sunkyu. He stepped slowly closer. He didn’t want to hit her yet. He wanted to let her playing around a little bit.  

 

 

Tae couldn’t help because she was busy with the other man.

 

 

Miyoung wanted to go save the princess but she got blocked with the two other men. She leaded the hand of the Japanese number 1 to attack the Japanese number 3, and chopped his chest in diagonal. She stole the sword and chopped off the cloth of the Japanese number 1. She jumped up and kicked nonstop on his chest, then she gave him a numerous punch on his face, then his abs and picked in his eyes. As she finish, the man fell on his knee. He looked like a vegetable and fell faced to the floor.   

 

 

 “YIKE!!” Tae bite her fingers. She got scared by Miyoung attack. Note to myself, never ever make Miyoung goes mad. Tae told herself.

 

 

Then, Miyoung went toward the princess side.

 

 

Tae jumped up and kneed on the face of the man with whom she was fighting to finish him. “HYAAAA!” She wiped her nose, proud of herself.  She was a bout the join Miyoung.

 

 

At this time, a courtesan girl got chase by another Japanese man, she run over Tae. Tae made a weird facial expression. She spread her legs out and sat on her knees. She moved hands speedily in round movement to make a big circle, to concentrate her energy under her diaphragm, and then crashed her energy out toward the Japanese man. “HYAAAA!”  It was so strong that the man flew up in the air and got pushed to the rooftop and got threw down.   

 

 

Noticing Miyoung having trouble, Tae ran toward. She kicked the Japanese leader from the back, pushing him go pass Miyoung.

 

 

Miyoung immediately took the Princess to her side. “Mama are you okay”

 

 

“I’m alright” Sunkyu answered.

 

 

Tae joined Miyoung. “Miyoungie! Are you okay?” Tae asked.  

 

 

“YES! How about you?” Miyoung asked back. “Never known you can fight. Where did you learn your martial art? It looks weird compare to normal martial moves”

 

 

“I learned the basic from my uncle. And I developed some random moves by myself” Tae answered.

 

 

Miyoung and Tae stood near one another to protect Sunkyu. Both of them looked at the Japanese leader, ready to fight with him.

 

 

The Japanese leader stood up. He touched the blood on his forehead which just hit on the wall.  He got mad. He swore in Japanese and stared at Tae. He walked over.

 

 

Miyoung was about to move up but Tae spread a hand out to stop Miyoung.

 

 

“Leave him for me”

 

 

“Careful, he is the leader. His skill must be beyond the other”

“Don’t worry” Tae assured Miyoung. “You run first”

 

 

“Are you sure?” Miyoung asked. “If we can finish him why do we have to run?”

 

 

“He has too much subordinates. We don’t have enough energy to fight with them.” Tae said

 

“She is right, we need to run. Earlier when you fought with him in the garden, I saw one of his subordinate sent a firework signal in the sky. They probably signal their troops to come over here. “ Sunkyu said.

 

 

From far He lifted up the sword with two hands. He creamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” while running toward Tae.

 

 

“RUN Miyoungiieee!!!” Tae ordered. “You will faint if you stay”

 

 

 

Miyoung hesitated for a second. Then Sunkyu pulled Miyoung to run. Even though, Miyoung wanted to stay with Tae, she had to ensure the princess safely.  She run off and checked back at Tae.

 

 

Tae bent her knees, moving her hands to make a round, and then moving them from left to right from right to left, up and down and in circle. She repeated those moves until the Japanese leader got closer.

 

 

As the Japanese leader come closer, Tae turned around. This time she pushed her arms off both side of her body. “MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGG” Tae creamed as she released her energy.

 

 

A huge and strong jet air came out of Tae butts and hit directly on the face of the Japanese leader. She immediately got frozen and fainted because of the stinky odor. Everybody else in the house also fainted.

 

 

“MUAHAHA HAHHA HA” Tae laughed and ran out to join Miyoung.

 

 

{Jaesuk’s house}


Yuri and Sooyeon arrived at Jaesuk house. Yuri wanted to rest in the same room with Sooyeon to take care about the later.

 

That night, Yuri couldn’t sleep at all. She stood outside of the house, looking up in the starry sky.

 

 

Sooyeon also couldn’t sleep. She found Yul in the back yard of the house. Looking at Yul’s back, Sooyeon felt the sadness in Yul. The cheerful innocent Yul had become quiet and sadden after hearing the story about her parents. Sooyeon felt pity for Yul. She silently approached from behind, circled arms around Yuri’s belly and leaned head on Yul’s back.

 

 

Yuri was so focused in her thoughts that she got surprised by Sooyeon from behind. She placed hand on Sooyeon’s arm. “It’s late. You should go sleep” Yul said.

 

 

Sooyeon shook head.  “I cannot sleep. Because you are sad”

 

 

Yul sighed. She felt depressed about her parents’ tragedy. “I wonder where they are right now.  Are they still alive?” Yul felt water in her eyes. She leaned head backward to take in the water.

 

 

Sooyeon felt sad for Yuri. She tightened the hug to show comfort Yul. “Don’t worry. They are great people. They will be fine”

 

 

“I hope so.  I really want to find them.”

 

 

“How will you do that?”

 

 

“I don’t know yet.

 

 

“Maybe you should talk with Jaesuk ahjussi.”

 

 

 Yuri nodded “I’ll ask him more about that tragic night. Every single detail is important. How my parents look like so I can draw down their visage and go around to ask. Also I want to know more about the goguma. I have to prove that my parents were innocent.”

 

 

“That’s a good idea.” Sooyeon agreed. “If Soojung is here she would help to draw your parents perfectly”

 

 

“Ah! We have been missing for a few days already. I need to find a way to notice your parents that you are safe. Don’t you miss them?”

 

 

“Just a bit. Since you are by my side, I feel more safe” Sooyeon said and rubbed her cheek in Yul’s back. She sneezed *Atttchouut*

 

 

“Are you cold?” Yuri felt Sooyeon’s hand.

 

 

Sooyeon shook head. She wanted to hug Yul a little longer. “Anyo~” *Atttchutt*

 

 

“You are getting cold. We better go inside.” Yuri said

 

 

Sooyeon didn’t say anything so Yuri thought that Sooyeon wanted some help “Should I piggyback you?” Yuri asked. She bent down for Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon stopped Yuri “Anyo~ I don’t want”

 

 

“Wae?” Yuri turned around.

 

 

Sooyeon knew it wasn’t time to ask since Yul wasn’t in a good mood. But she really wanted Yul to do something. If she could not ask Yul this time, she would have to wait very long. “Not that way” Sooyeon said in a shy tone.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Sooyeon leaned in and whispered to Yul’s ear “Like how you did in the cave”

 

 

Yul looked at Sooyeon dumbly. She only remembered that she piggybacked Sooyeon to the cave when they felt down. But not the bridal style when Sooyeon got hit by Jaesuk.

 

 

Sooyeon felt anxious. However, it was her only opportunity. She really wanted Yul to take her in the bridal style once again. “Like after I got hit in the cave” Sooyeon whispered.

 

 

“Ah! Arrasso” Yul remembered it.

 

Sooyeon saw Yul bending down to take her.  Now that the hurt almost gone; she felt more nervous when Yul’s hand passed around her legs. She buckled arms around Yul’s neck. Her heart was pounding really fast. She couldn’t help to stare at Yul visage while the later carry her inside.

 

 

“This is how you like it?” Yul said. She shook Soooyeon up slightly in the arms to balance the weight of Sooyeon’s body.

 

 

Sooyeon went all shy. Her cheeks got redden because of Yul. She really liked to stay such close with Yul.

 

 

Yul carried Sooyeon to their room. “Can you pull the door?” Yul asked. She bent down a little so Sooyeon could reach the handle and open the door. She moved inside and carefully put Sooyeon on the sleeping kit on the ground. She took the blanket from the feet to cover Sooyeon warmly.

 

 

Sooyeon stared at Yul during the whole process.

 

 

Yul put the blanket over Sooyeon shoulders and said. “Sleep well” She noticed Sooyeon was looking at her. Their eyes meet one another.

 

 

Sooyeon moved eyes down to Yul’s lips.

 

 

Yul felt really weird and she had an envy to kiss Sooyeon lips so badly. She felt burning inside.

 

 

==============================

a/n: yulsic pix spam time XD

 

Hyo wiped Yul's sweet, Sica saw it *jelly mode*Sica went to Yul with her BIG towel *wipe wipe wipe* Yul's face. Too much help Yul turned around for Sica

 

Hyo lost her spot *okay okay*. Sica happy to push Hyo away. Yul signaled *okay enough* Sica still poked Yul's cheek for one last time *touched. you"re mine * kekekek