Chapter 26

Goguma hunter

 

{Baekje City}

 

After knowing about Sooyeon missing, Donghae used his horse to get back to the Ministry Jung’s office to report.

 

 

“MINISTER JUNG! MINISTER JUNG! MINISTER JUNG!” Donghae screamed out when entering the main hall.

 

 

“Your excellent LEE! What happens? What happens?”  Leeteuk stopped Donghae

 

 

“Where is the Minister Jung?! Sooyeon is missing!” Donghae said. He ran more inside the house.

 

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOUNG MISS IS MISSING?” Leeteuk got started. “HOW COME AND WHERE?” Leeteuk ran after Donghae.

 

 

Donghae turned to the hall way toward the main chamber. He immediately saw the Mister Jung who was walking and talking with his two subordinates.

 

 

“MINISTER JUNNNNNNNNNNNG!” Donghae screamed.

 

 

Minister Jung immediately turned around, seeing Donghae ran breathlessly over.  “What is wrong Donghae?”

 

 

Donghae stopped in front of Minister Jung. He tried to catch back his breathe “Soo…SOOSOO….SOOOOYEON IS MISSING!”

 

 

“What? How come she is missing? What happened? She should be on a trip with the China Ambassador and Soojung too. ”

 

 

“Annn…Annnnyo~…She is not…” Donghae breathed heavily.

 

 

“Try to calm down first and tell me clearly what is going on?”

 

 

“Well…I followed Sooyeon trip. We went about 300km far and stayed in an Inn at a small village to rest. The next day I woke up, Sooyeon was missing , also Yuri. I don’t know what happened exactly but Soojung and everybody went to look for Sooyeon. Since too many people went to look for Sooyeon already. I decided to run back to alert you.”

 

 

Minister Jung worried after hearing Donghae. Even though he still had too many questions to ask because Donghae made Sooyeon missing sounded sudden and mysterious. He wondered if Sooyeon was missing with Yuri or not but Donghae didn’t seem to know anything.

 

 

“You did good Donghae. Thank you very much.” Minister Jung said

 

 

Donghae felt proud to be praised.

 

 

“Leeteuk!”

 

 

“YES MINISTER!” Leeteuk answered.

 

 

“Take some guards with you and go with Donghae to look for Sooyeon and Yuri” Minister Jung order

 

 

“YES MINISTER!” Leeteuk saluted.

 

 

Leeteuk followed Minister Jung’s order. He picked trainees from group A and B along with their senior guards Jokwon and Boom to go seeking for Sooyeon and Yuri.

 

 

{Meanwhile at the courtesan house}

 

 

“WHAT KIND OF COURTESAN HOUSE IS THIS?” A male customer shouted, showing that he was not satisfied.

 

 

Sunkyu and Miyoung appeared from the second floor to observe the situation. Sunkyu saw three tables were filled up with people who had same style of outfit with the male customer who was making troubles. He seemed to be the leader of the group. From their tone of voice and manner, Sunkyu guessed they wanted to make troubles on purpose. There were trying to touch the female hosts.

 

 

“Your customer. Our services are singing, eating, chatting, and playing music to our customers. Our employees do not go out with customer. It’s not included in our services” A female employee explained to the difficult customer

 

 

“Then make it included!” The lead male said. He touched the tight of the female host sitting next to him.

 

 

The female host retrieved. She stood up and hid behind her co-worker.

 

 

“WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THAT!!?” The lead male hit the table. His subordinates from the other table immediately stood up, some of them flipped up the table making other customers ran out of the courtesan house.

 

 

All the female hosts got scared.

 

 

Sunkyu whispered to Miyoung’s ear “use the pigeon to notice Yoona that the Japanese troops are in the town”. After ordering Miyoung, Sunkyu put a fake smile on her face and shouted. “Please bare those innocent girls.” She stepped down stairs in a flirting attitude, making the lead male customer captivated.

 

 

{In the cave}

 

Yuri changed the new bandage for Sooyeon.  She helped Sooyeon to put on the cloth. “Your wound is getting better. You should be recovered soon.” Yuri said. She helped Sooyeon to put on the cloth and tied to attach Sooyeon’s top.

 

 

“Mianhae. Your clothes got all dirty” Yuri said when looking at the bloodstains and dirts on Sooyeon clothes.  She felt sorry “I should have taken care of you better”

 

 

Sooyeon shook head.  “It’s not your fault. I’m fine with you beside me. It’s all it counts to me” Sooyeon leaned in Yuri’s chest. She frowned a bit because of the hurt.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked. She moved closer to support Sooyeon.

 

 

“Uhm. I’m used with it” Sooyeon said. She hugged around Yuri's belly. They remained silent in one another arms.

 

 

“It will be good if we can remain forever like this” Sooyeon said.

 

 

“Uh.” Yuri nodded. She slid hand along Sooyeon’s arm and adjusting her head.

 

 

Sooyeon closed eyes and rested comfortably on Yuri’s shoulder. It feels soo comfy. Sooyeon thought

 

 

Yuri was thinking about something. She hesitated to say it out but she went on “Mian~”

 

 

“Wae~” Sooyeon asked.

 

 

Yuri swallowed before saying “I had to take off your cloth in order to check your wound.” The images of the haft Sooyeon was still shocking for Yuri. She felt so disturbed that she thought it was a crime to look at.

 

 

Sooyeon turned all shy. At the beginning Sooyeon didn’t feel good when Yuri looked at her because even her servant had never seen Sooyeon . However, after a certain moment, Sooyeon didn’t mind to let Yul see anymore. She felt a bit burned but also felt getting closer to Yul. She somehow liked that fact.

 

 

Sooyeon smiled. “Anyo~It’s okay because we are closer now”

 

 

The innocent Yul wondered what Sooyeon meant by “Closer?” For Yul closer meant the space between their bodies.  It’s obvious that we are close. Yuri thought. We are close since the back hug on the horse’s back. Yuri reasoned.

 

 

The tone of Yuri voice made Sooyeon worry. “Of course we are closer. Except my mom, you are the only who has seen me ...” Sooyeon hesitated to say the word .

 

 

The unfinished sentence of Sooyeon made Yul more confused about what Sooyeon was talking about. “Oh~” Yuri replied bluntly like in a usually conversation, somebody had to say something. Her simple mind didn’t know that Sooyeon was trying to explain the word “closer” meant “intimate”

 

 

Sooyeon thought Yul got the meaning of “closer”. She became relief. She felt happier.

 

 

“Yuri ah~”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Are you close with the girls at the dorm?” Sooyeon asked.

 

 

The image of Sunhwa crying on Yul’s shoulder before Yul left for the trip was still very clear in Sooyeon’s mind. She wanted to know if Yuri had seen any girl changing since they shared same room especially that Sunhwa seemed to stick after Yul.

 

 

“We do hug each other…”

 

 

Sooyeon got annoyed. She was also jealous. “Yul Yuri!” She sat straight up. The pull was so sudden that she felt hurt. Her eyes were watered.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Yuri worried.

 

 

Sooyeon refused Yuri’s hand. 

 

 

“Wae~” Yuri asked innocently.

 

 

Sooyeon turned head. She felt like heartbreaking because of Yuri. Since their relation had moved to an intimate level she didn’t expect Yul to say something like that. She wanted exclusivity. She didn’t want to share Yuri with anybody.

 

 

Yul worried about Sooyeon. She felt sad because Sooyeon cried. She slid closer and wrapped Sooyeon in her arms, blocking Sooyeon between her legs. “Please don’t cry”

 

 

Sooyeon still felt disappointed because of Yul. She pushed Yul slightly.

 

 

“I’m sorry”

 

 

Sooyeon sniffed her nose to make Yul felt guilty

 

 

“Please don’t cry~” Yul said with a sorry voice.

 

 

Sooyeon was still not satisfied with Yul. She didn’t look at Yul.

 

 

“Look at me, please~” Yul touched Sooyeon’s cheek, trying to turn Sooyeon’s head.

 

 

Sooyeon didn’t want to yield yet.

 

 

“Sooyeon ah~please”

 

 

“Huh” Sooyeon acted mad. She wanted to remember Yul to never make her mad again.

 

 

 In the middle of their pull and push scene, Sooyeon heard a strange noise.

 

 

“Yuri ah, do you hear something?” Sooyeon asked.

 

 

“Huh? I hear you of course”

 

 

“Anyo, listen carefully” Sooyeon said. She tried to hear the sound again.

 

 

Yuri also became more focus. Slowly, she heard something bang to the wall 

 

 

“I think it’s coming from that side” Sooyeon said pointing at the deep end of the cave.

 

 

Yuri frowned “But it’s the end of the cave. Do you mean behind the rock?”

 

 

 The noise became louder, making the couple become more curious.

 

 

Yuri helped Sooyeon to stand up. She picked up a fired wood to lighten up their steps. Both of them moved carefully more inside the cave. Strangely, they had to walk a lot more than expected.  

 

 

“It’s so weird it doesn’t seem to have an end at all” Sooyeon remarked.

 

 

As they moved deeper, the fired wood dimmed down. Their light became lower because th e lack of oxygen.  Sooyeon stuck really close to Yuri.

 

 

“Be careful of where to step on” Yuri warned. She hid Sooyeon behind her back.

 

 

Suddenly, something hit on Yuri’s arm. The light got thrown down.

 

 

Yuri immediately covered Sooyeon but a hand or a large paw caught her shoulder from the front. Yuri saw something white. She also heard the noise of chains. Yuri moved her shoulder backward to not be caught. In a speedy of light, Yuri got scratched by a strange thing which felt like nails but a lot sharper, bigger and more solid

 

 

“Ah~” Yuri felt hurt. Her front cloth got ripped. 

 

 

“Yuri ah, are you okay?” Sooyeon asked from the back.

 

 

Yuri was afraid to be scratched again. She moved backward a few steps while staying protective to Sooyeon.

 

 

“HUH! Two annoying lover birds” A stranger voiced up.

 

 

Yuri could barely see the stranger. From the look Yuri guessed the stranger should be a woman. Her long white hair covered the entire visage. Haft of her face was hidden by an iron mask from the chin to the bottom of the eyes. She seemed mysterious and difficult to please.

 

 

“Who are you ahjumma?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“WHAT?!!” The women wanted to catch Yuri but she got pulled back by the steel chain.

 

 

==========================

 

a/n : Hi guys, sorry for making you waiting so long. I have some personal issues that are draining off my energy. I always wake up with panda eyes >.<. Thus, I write in a tired condition so my mind couldnt focus that much. I'm very sorry for that. Please bear with my errors, mistakes if you see them. I'll come back to correct it later on if I have more time. But the more important for me is you dont have to be hung in the middle fo the story. So, I'll try to update once a week if possible

 

Thanks for your supports. From your silly yulsic author with loves <3333333