Chapter 27

Goguma hunter

 

“Careful Yuri ah” Sooyeon told. She stuck close behind Yuri, affraid that the ahjumma would touch again

 

 

“You too Sooyeon ah” Yuri said. She circled her arms backward to hug around Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon felt happy because Yul protected her. She smiled.  Staying at Yul’s back is so warm. Sooyeon thought. Under such a critical moment, she only had Yul in mind. hihi

 

 

“This ahjumma is scary” Yul stated.

 

 

“WHAT!!”The woman hated to be called “ahjumma”. She used all her force to reach Yuri. Since she was attached by the chain, she couldn’t move much. She felt very annoyed. “CALL ME AHJUMMA AGAIN YOU LITTLE PUNK” She tried unsuccessfully to kick Yul.  

 

 

The woman couldn’t let it pass anymore. She was very frustrated but she couldn’t reach them. These two annoying love birds, disturbing my focus during my meditation training. I’ve almost reached the last level, but because of them my energy is completely gone.  The woman thought. She had been meditating for years over the years in order to bring her energy to the ultimate level, so she could unlock the chain and escape from the cave. When she was at the critical point, she got irritated by Yul and Sooyeon cheesy conversation. Her ears were very sensitive, she could hear from very far. She had heard every single movement of Yul and Sooyeon, especially when they kissed; the woman was so disturbed by the kissing sound that she crashed blood.  All her training was wasted.

 

 

 If my energy wasn’t wasted I could have gotten out of here! Arrgg~ Now, I have to re-meditate again the last level. I’ll kill these two once I got my energy back. Hopefully, they would be around. The woman stared at the young couple with anger. Hum that short girl behind the tall one, she looked hurt. If only I could find a way to hurt any of them. Hum…

 

 

“Wae the ahjumma is not moving?” Yul muttered. She bent a bit over to examine the ahjumma face.

 

 

Sooyeon hold on Yul “Don’t get too close.” She still had some ninja weapons in case the woman would attack them, she would shoot them out.

 

 

“Ahjumma~” Yul called

 

 

“WAE!!” the woman responded.

 

 

Yul got startled but not scared. “Anyo~ why are you hiding in such place?”

 

 

Hidden? You punk little monkey! It’s obvious that somebody tied me up here. Hum…actually I could make up a lie and trick them to take me out of this cave instead of training myself. Since my energy got wasted, it may take longer to succeed the last level.

 

 

The ahjumma looks mean. Sooyeon thought.

 

 

The woman looked up at Yul.

 

 

Yul blinked with an innocent look. She was waiting for the ahjumma to answer her question.

 

 

“hum…I don’t know if I should tell you. It would be too complicated”

 

 

“Wae~”

 

 

The woman faked a heavy breath as if she felt very sad. She shook head to start her lying act “Well…I got kidnapped.”

 

 

Yul gasped “HUHHHHH REALLY? WAE? This is not right!” Yul stated. “Let me untie you” 

 

 

“Anyo! Yuri ah!” Sooyeon hold Yuri back. “Maybe she is lying” She muttered to Yul’s ear.

 

 

The woman heard it. She quickly said “I really don’t mean to tell you about my story but since you have asked…well….it’s a very long story…”

 

 

Yul nodded bluntly, waiting to hear the long story.

 

 

That dummy! Why does she stare at me bluntly like that?  She creates such an awkward silent moment because I’m lying. Anyways, I have to win her pity first so she wouldn’t suspect anything. The woman closed eyes. She shook head. “I have tried to forget this story for years because it’s a painful memory for me”

 

 

Yul already felt sad for the ahjumma.

 

 

The woman monitored Yul’s face. Okay, she will buy it. “Long time ago, I was young, pretty and very popular in the city. Men had to take a number if they want to see me. I had plenty of choice, but I was not interested in any of them. Until one day, it god attracted by his handsome rare beauty face.” The woman suddenly thought of Jaesuk’s face, her life enemy. She wanted to vomit. “I got captivated by the first sight. I fell for him from head to toe. Days and nights I could only think about him”

 

 

Actually, the woman is Kim Woonhee. She and Jaesuk had both worked in the Royal Palace. Their teacher was the previous King’s personal doctor. They didn’t get along very well at the beginning. Slowly she started to like him. She couldn’t believe that she had felt for such an ordinary looked man, even so she acted nice to him. However, Jaesuk was only focused in the medical study; he never had eyes to Woonhee. That was why her love turned to hate and they became enemies.  The story that she was telling Yul was haft true haft lie.

 

 

“You must love him very much” Yul said.

 

 

“He was poor and I was coming from a wealthy family. Even though my parents were against our marriage, I ran away from home and got married to him. I gave him my precious life. I thought we could live peacefully together forever but money was his everything. He married me because he thought my dad would give his heritage to me. He menaced to hurt my parents if I didn’t tell him about the emplacement of my family treasury box. I escaped from him. He caught me and dragged me to this cave. If I don’t tell him the treasury box, he wouldn’t let me out. I’ve been locked for 18 years.”

 

 

“SUCH A BAD BAD BAD MAN!!!!!” Yul got all in with the fake story. She was holding her fists. “GRrrr”

 

 

“You could live here for 18 years?” Sooyeon questioned.

 

 

“He only comes once a month to bring me foods and blast water on me.” Woonhee replied

 

 

 “The foods do not get obsoleted after a few days?” Sooyeon suspected

 

 

“He actually doesn’t give me any meat. There were only tofu and fruits. Fruits could last for a week or two. Tofu got fermented but my system got used to it by time.”

 

 

The fermented tofu is plausible since Mom had brought home a kind of stinky tofu once. Sooyeon thought. She examined the woman outfit and look. She looks dirty. Her hair seems too messy and greasy. Talking about it now, this place smells bad too. Sooyeon snift. She seemed so skinny and weak. She probably won’t be able to attack us. In the worst case I’ll fight against the ahjumma to protect Yul. Plus, I have the ninja weapons too. Sooyeon secured herself.

 

 

The woman smirked. Haha they seem to believe me. Now, how should I ask them to unlock me without being too obvious?

 

 

“Ahjumma! Let’s go outside and find your husband. I’m going to teach him a lesson!” Yul announced

 

 

HUH!? This stupid punk~ well okay I’m not going to blame her. She is so easy to be tricked. Darn how innocent she is. “It’s not going to be easy. The chains are very strong. I don’t know where the other ends of them are. I have tried successfully to break many times already.”

 

 

“Sooyeon ah. Wait for me. Stand carefully” Yul said. She went over the woman, examining the chains. The woman had one chain on each side of her hand and foot. Yuri curiously took one chain and trying to find the end of it. It led her further in the cave. It was all dark in front of her eyes.

 

 

“Yuri ah! Don’t go inside” Sooyeon shouted. “Come back please.”

 

 

Yuri stopped walking. “Anyo~ I think it’s not that deep.”

 

 

“I’m scared. Don’t leave me alone”

 

 

“Arrasso” Yuri replied. She couldn’t let Sooyeon to be scared. She was very curious though.  

 

 

Now come to think about it, even with my level of energy I’m still not able to break the chain. How will she be able to do it? The woman ratiocinated.

 

 

Yuri tried her best to pull the chain off. She used so much strength that she screamed off while pulling. “KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG”

 

 

Suddenly a fast shadow flew in.

 

 

Wonhee was too concentrated and Yuri was too loud , so Woohee couldn’t hear the intruder coming in.

 

 

Yuri got a palm hitting on the back. She fell on the ground. “Ah!”

 

 

 

“Yuri ah!!” Sooyeon called. She immediately shot out the ninja weapons. She shadow dodged them. Sooyeon fought but the shadow. She could only use one arm because the other one was still not completely recovered. “Ahhh~” She got hit on the shoulder, the side that she got hurt.

 

 

“Sooyeon!” Yuri quickly caught Sooyeon from behind. “Are you okay?” Yuri worried. She carefully put Sooyeon to sit down.

 

 

“Who are you?!” The shadow asked loudly.

 

 

Slowly Yuri saw Jaesuk’s face appearing.  

 

 

“YURI! YUL YURI!!!” Yuri replied loudly.

 

 

Jaesuk got frightened. Wonhee couldn’t believe what she just heard.

 

 

Yuri got so anxious because Sooyeon got hurt even more. The wound was bleeding again, making Yul felt more stressed. She pulled out the handkerchief to hold the blood.

 

 

Jeasuk noticed Yuri’s handkerchief. He grabbed it to check the embroiled letters. It's even more confirmed for him. He examined Yuri visage closely. He felt water in his eyes. He was so happy that he couldn’t say anything. He started shaking and crying. “Mm..mm…ma…mama…I’ve been looking for you since too many years” He kneeled down and bowed to Yuri.

 

 

==============

 

 

A/n : YEAY!! Yul identity will be revealed  in the next chapter. What is her relation with Jaesuk? Why Jaesuk locked Wonhee? Kekeke to be continued. 

 

Happy reading!!!