Chapter 30

Goguma hunter

 

 

Sooyeon shut down her eyes. She could tell that Yuri was getting closer because of Yuri’s warmness. Anticipating the touch of their lips, her cheeks got redden. She felt butterflies inside.

 

 

The close distance recalled Yuri the sensation of Sooyeon’s touching her, especially when they hug one another. Somehow, a desire of touching Sooyeon grew in Yuri.  Her ears became immediately red because of the naughty thoughts.

 

 

As her lips got touched with Yuri’s, Sooyeon felt Yuri’s hand went  around her back, taking her body up to Yuri’s arm. Sooyeon’s front arms rested against Yuri’s chest because she was holding the edge of the blanket at her chest.  She felt one of Yuri’s hands sliding up to support her head. She stayed immobile to mesmerize their kiss.

 

 

When Yuri inclined to take Sooyeon’s upper lip, Sooyeon moved head to coordinate with Yuri’s movement. She caught Yuri’s lower lip between her devoured lips. They pecked and embraced gently to memorise the addicted feeling at every touch, and changed position of their head to continue their never ending kiss.

 

 

Naturally, Sooyeon’s tongue gently Yuri’s lips. Then their tongue connected. The wet touch added more desire to their feeling. The picture of the haft Sooyeon rolled to Yuri’s mind. The image of Sooyeon’s bare shoulder and the soft skin were imprinted in Yuri memory. Her saliva was getting more abundant.  She gulped it. She tried to get rid of the forbidden thoughts but it was stronger than her. She felt boiled of desire. Yuri brought Sooyeon to sit up. She wanted to break off from the kiss to stop her weird thought.

 

 

However, Sooyeon didn’t allow Yuri to end the kiss. She let go of the blanket. She pulled aside so their body could finally touch. She circled arm around Yuri’s hip and continued the kiss. They continue intensely until they got out of breath. They broke out and stared at one another in the eyes.

 

 

Sooyeon touched Yuri’s jaw and caressed Yuri’s lower lips. “I love you” Sooyeon whispered and looked in Yuri’s eyes. She hoped that Yuri would not hesitate for the next step because she looked forward it even though she felt a bit worry.

 

 

Yuri could feel the sincerity in Sooyeon’s eyes. Those three simple words meant a lot for Yuri.  

 

 

Despite the nouns took good care of her since she was born, and the animal in the mountain were a great companion, Yuri had always felt something was missing in her life because she was an abandoned child. Therefore, she felt so touched to receive a confession from such beautiful person like Sooyeon. Nothing meant more for Yuri than to be loved by someone.

 

 

“I love you too” Yuri replied.  She promised to herself that she would protect and cherish Sooyeon till the end of her life. “I’ll never leave you” Yuri said.

 

 

“I’ll never let go of you” Sooyeon said in reply.

 

 

They felt so happy after confessing their feeling toward one another. Sooyeon closed eyes and moved closer to kiss Yuri. Their heads inclined to adjust the angle and their lips touched.

 

 

In the middle of their passionate kissing session, they got interrupted by a sudden noise.

 

 

*BAMMMM*

 

 

An intruder slammed open the door of their room.

 

 

“KYYYYAAAA~” The intruder apologized and turned around to get out. “MIAN!!”

 

 

Sooyeon and Yuri froze like a statue.  They stared at the stranger.  They didn’t know what to do. They got sweated off because of their awkward intimate position.

 

 

Thief? Yuri thought. She could only see a dark silhouette because there was no light.

 

 

The intruder was about to get out but stopped.  “HUH? Wait a minute” The intruder turned inside the room to stare at Yuri. “YUL?” The intruder asked and crawled up to watch Yul’s face closely

 

 

 “MASTER?!” Yul recognized Tae’s voice.

 

 

Sooyeon wondered who was Taeyeon and why Yul called Tae “Master?”

 

 

“YUL!! It’s you!! HAHHAHA” Taeyeon felt happy to meet with Yul again.

 

 

Tae and Yul hugged for their reunion.

 

 

“KYaahhahaha. How come you are here?” Tae asked. Then, she noticed Sooyeon who seemed to pout beside Yul. Because she saw the kiss, Tae guessed that she must be Yul’s wife? Muahhahaha. Kekeke.  

 

 

Tae pulled out to ask Yul secretly “What were you doing~kekeke”

 

 

Yul felt shy. She scratched head and her armpits were sweating off.

 

 

“Muhmhmhmh” Tae tried to hold her laugh. “Aisssh.Gotcha. Hahaha.” She moved eyebrows up and down suggestively. “Please continue what you were doing. I didn’t see anything. MUAHHAHHAH KEKEKEKEKE HAHHAHA” She couldn’t help to laugh out loud and get out of the room.

 

 

Taeyeon laughed made Yuri and Sooyeon felt embarrassed. Sooyeon pouted to Yuri because they got teased.

 

 

“Aisshhh Master! There was nothing” Yuri said. She followed Taeyeon outside.

 

 

Sooyeon hit the blanket because of the interruption.  

 

 

Outside of the room, Miyoung and Sunkyu were waiting for Tae. They saw Tae coming out, walking and laughing mischievously.

 

 

In fact, after the flight with the Japanese men at the courtesan house, Tae suggested both of them to reside at her house temporarily.  Sunkyu agreed because she needed to stay at a fix place so she could instruct Yoona to find her.

 

 

“What is so funny for you?” Miyoung asked Tae

 

 

“Master!! ” Yuri showed up.

 

 

“Kekkekeke” Tae laughed. “I coughed you red handed! MUahhaha” She laughed out loud.

 

 

“We didn’t do anything” Yul clarified.

 

 

“Yeah right” Tae faked a wink to Yul

 

 

“ANYO~~” Yul whined. She bent down to hugged and shaked Tae’s waist

 

 

Tae continued to amuse with her laugh

 

 

Miyoung got jealous because Yul hugged Tae.  She moved up to Tae. “YAH! Could you stop laughing and tell me what is going on?” She cut Tae.

 

 

Tae and Yul stopped because of the scary Miyoung.

 

 

Tae blinked eyes and get back to her normal sense. My wifey is scary, but she is cute that way haha.

 

 

“Who is she?” Miyoung pointed at Yul.

 

 

Tae looked down and signalled Yul to let go of her belly.

 

 

Yul straightened up.

 

 

“She is my disciple” Tae answered. “Yul Yuri”

 

 

Yul Yuri? Huh what a strange name. Miyoung thought. They look close though. “What do you teach her?”

 

 

“Everything!” Yuri said proudly

 

 

“I’m not asking you but your Master” Miyoung replied

 

 

“Aiii, don’t be like that. She is like a good friend for me” Tae said.

 

 

Miyoung got a bit annoyed that Tae didn’t side her.

 

 

“So where would we stay tonight?” Miyoung asked Tae.

 

 

Hum…The room is occupied by Yul and her wifey. Why is Yul here with her wifey anyway? Well for Miyoung, I still have my room available but then we would have to share with Sunkyu unnie. Tae resonated in her mind.

 

 

“Well this room is not available. I will not mind to share mine with the two of you” Tae answered Miyoung.

 

 

“Noway, Prin…Sunkyu unnie needs to sleep alone. She is very sensitive with stranger. She wouldn’t be able to sleep if there is someone else in the same room as her” Miyoung lied to Tae. Of course, she couldn’t let the precious Princess sharing room with normal citizen.

 

 

“Hum…in that case you plus me, Yul and her… we would be four in this room then” Tae said “Would you mind Yul?”

 

 

“Err...not at all but I’ll notice Sooyeon”

 

 

“Four? Wouldn’t we fit in?” Miyoung asked

 

 

“We can hug while sleeping” Tae replied with a wide smile.

 

 

Miyoung pretended that she didn’t like the idea.

 

 

Kekeke. Tae laughed in her mind. “I’ll bring Sunkyu unnie to my room and be right back. Yul, can you prepare a sleeping kit for us? ” Tae aksed yul  

 

 

“Neah!”

 

 

That night, Miyoung, Tae, Yul and Sooyeon sleep in the same room.

 

 

Miyoung and Tae used the same sleeping kit, under the same blanket. Yul and Sooyeon shared the same blanket.

 

 

Sooyeon didn’t like the idea, because she wanted to share the night with Yul only.

 

 

“I have always been alone since I was born, it would be good if I could always sleep with people I love.” Yul said. “Tonight I have Sooyeon and Tae master next to me”

 

 

Sooyeon her side. She didn’t like what Yul said since it implied Yul also love Tae beside her.

 

 

Tae could felt Sooyeon jealousy, so she slept right next to Yul. She put an arm over Yul to tease Sooyeon.

 

 

Next to Taeyeon, Miyoung was getting jealous but she didn’t want Tae to discover about her feeling.

 

==========================================

 

 

a/n : if you have not seen this sweet moment yet 

Yul reached hand out, Sica pulled Yul toward her

Yul teased Sica -as if she wanted to kiss- Sica smiled widely and looked at Yul.

Then they walked happily together

 

Yul became hyper after. Yes she jumped out of joy keekeke

 

Credit to owner/as taged