Chapter 21

Goguma hunter

 

After calling Shinyoung, Jokwon ordered her to bring foods and followed him to the jail.

 

 

“Start from today, you will have to bring meals to this a girl whom I will show you” Jokown walked in the front with his hands clasped at the back.

 

 

Shinyoung was carrying a tray of meal and followed Jokown from behind. She was sniffing starveling because the warm food smelled so good. If I eat a piece of if, would anybody know? I’ll just eat a little bit, a tiny little bit.  Shinyoung reasoned. She sneaked at Jokwon back, and then she started at the food and lips. It’s calling for me. That stir fired pork is calling for me. She gulped her saliva. It needs to me in my mouth.  We need each other.

 

 

“Shinyoung!” Jokwon called.

 

 

“NEAH!” Shinyoung startled because of the sudden call.

 

 

Jokwon signaled Shinyoung  to follow in in the jail room of where Ga-in was tied up.

 

 

Shinyoung stepped in. She was a little bit scared because it was her first time coming to the jail.

 

 

“Remember the way from the kitchen to here? Your extra daily task is to bring meals to her” Jokwon told Sihyoung and pointed at Ga-in. “Now put the tray down. You can dismiss”

 

 

“HU? JJJ-JINJA?” Shinyoung said disappointingly. This is time for our separation.  She sadly looked at the pork meal.

 

 

“SHINYOUNG!”

 

 

“AIISHHHH ARRASSSO!!! THIS IS CRUEL!!!” Shinyoung strongly put the tray down and stepped out of the jail.

 

 

The jail remained Jokwon and Ga-in.  He glanced down to her and removed the tissue from . “Eat!” He ordered and pushed the meal closer to her.

 

 

“PUEAHH!” Ga-in crashed out. She glanced at Jokwon fiercely. “YOU BETTER RELEASE ME!”

 

 

Jokwon arched his mouth. A girl with a strong character, I like it! Jowkwon thought. He kept his arrogant face.  “You had infringed the city rules for fighting in public area. You will not be released before the punishment end.”

 

 

“CITY RULES MY AS*-“

 

 

Jokwon plugged a fist of rice to fill up Ga-in mouth. “You will be held in jail for 2 extra days because you  swore”

 

 

“PUEH!!! If I wasn’t tied up you aren’t my level! Once I get out of here, I will surely revenge for what you just did.” Ga-in looked with a hateful gaze.  

 

 

Jokown smirked. He found her fierce eyes y.

 

 

“We, city guards are top elites. We are not for you to look down at. You were caught by one of our trainees. How good can you be?” Jokwon smiled mockingly to provoke Ga-in.  

 

 

“That girl, if she didn’t get help, she is not anyone of my level! And you neither!”

 

 

“Don’t try to provoke me. I’ll not untie you”

 

 

“After all you are scared to fight with me and that you will lose”

 

 

Jokwon got annoyed because he had worked so hard to train himself in order to get the senior position and this Ga-in girl looked down at him. It was unacceptable for Jokwon. He removed his swords and cut the rode off to untie Ga-in.  

 

 

He threw the sword to Ga-in “Take it. I don’t fight with bare hand adversary”

 

 

Ga-in caught the sword. “Thanks, but I don’t need this to defeat you!” She threw the sword back to Jokwon.

 

 

She is hatefully a snob! I like it. Jokwon thought.

 

 

Ga-in took advantage to attack Jokwon with a pinch.

 

 

Jokwon dodged it by leaning body to the side, caught her wrist and twist to her back.

 

 

Ga-in turned toward Jokwon, touching her shoulder to Jokwon’s chest and used force to push him out.

 

 

Jokwon got poshed one step back. He still held Ga-in’s wrist very strongly.  He pulled her in. Their bodies hit together. He stared at her. He wanted to kiss her so much.

 

 

Ga-in started at him. She hated him so much. She wanted to beat him up so much but something about him attract her, maybe his ugly thick lips.

 

 

Then they couldn’t resist each other anymore. Jokwon held Ga-in head. They kissed aggressively. Then Ga-in bite Jokwon’s lower lip.  She knee-kicked him.

 

 

“AHH!!”  Jokwon screamed out. He folded up.

 

 

Ga-in rapidly jumped out of the jail and locked Jokwon up.  

 

 

Jokwon shook the door,  he looked angry.

 

 

Ga-in  wiped mouth with the back of her hand. She smirked. Interesting! She thought. She mocked him with a “HA!” Then she ran away.

 

 

{Courtesan house, 5 hours after being beaten up by Miyoung}

 

 

Tae didn’t give up. She was ready for another experiment. She had hand under her chin. She was examining the ingredients more thoroughly, trying to think what went wrong in the mixing procedure.

 

 

 Purpose of love poison: to make the target fall for you from head to toes. Love composition: sweetness, cheesiness, tenderness, softness, madness, craziness. Sweetness = sugar, this is no doubt.  Tender and soft = baking powder, this make sense. Madness and craziness…hum…did I put too much chili powder?!? Taeyeon wondered.

 

 

She decided to adjust the ingredient. To add more sugar and less chili powder.  She nodded agreeingly. She made a couple of sophisticate moves just to mix the ingredients. “This time it should be good!”

 

 

She was about to run out of the room again to make Miyoung drink her new love solution. This time she didn’t care to transform the solution to a pill anymore because it would take too much time.  She was too eager to make Miyoung drink the new solution. Suddenly she recalled that something was missing “Ah! The cheesiness! I forgot that ingredient!”

 

 

She returned to the experimental table, digging for some “glue powder”. The powder was made from dried corn. “AH HA! Found it” Tae happily put the love solution on the table. She carefully held the glue powder and slowly poured it in the solution to mix them.  She couldn’t help to hide her happiness. She laughed out loud. Her hands shook; the powder dropped out, it got mixed with some liquid leaking on the table that Tae had not cleaned from the previous experiment. Then *BUMP~* a loudly explosion echoed throughout the courtesan house.  

 

 

Everybody in the house thought it was an earthquake. They were scared to death. They all stayed frozen just in case the house would quake again.  Some of them sweated off.

 

 

Miyoung was nearby. She guested that the loudly noise was from Tae’s direction. So she worried and ran toward Tae’s room to see what happened.  Her mood was back to normal because the love pill had more affected after a certain hours. But she didn’t remember about anything that happened earlier.

 

 

Miyoung was about to knock on Tae room but surprisingly doors opened by themselves.

 

 

Taeyeon stepped out in a madly mood.

 

 

 “OMGGGGG!!” Miyoung got startled “What happened to you?!? How come you are all blue?”

  

 

“Accident!” Tae answered shortly.

 

 

“An accident?” Miyoung sneaked in Tae room

 

 

“What did you try to do? Ya! Are you going out like this? You will scare the whole population of this city” Miyoung said. She ran up following Tae.

 

 

“There must be some missing ingredient” Tae talked to herself when walking out of the house to find an additional ingredient to her love potion. She was very concentrated on the formula though Miyoung was walking by her side.

 

 

{Small village outside of Baekje city, around noon}

 

 

During the whole morning, Sooyoung always explained to Yiyun all the places that they went past and stuff that they had seen. Soojung sometime helped Sooyoung to explain if Yiyun had a hard time to understand.

 

 

Soojung used simple words and gestures so it was easier and Yiyun really liked to talk to Soojung. Sooyeon sometime squeezed in the conservation to ignore Yul on purpose.  

 

Song Qian was responsible to take note and describe everything so Yiyun could revise it later on and hopefully she would find a hint of goguma.

 

 

Yiyun saw Soojoung looked a bit tired so she proposed to take a rest at a small restaurant on the road.

 

 

“We have walked since this early morning, should we take a pause?” Yiyun asked Sooyoung.

 

 

“That’s a good idea. I’m hungry too. Let’s move to the restaurant over there” Sooyoung replied.

 

 

They all stepped toward the restaurant. Sooyoung went directly to order foods with the owner.

 

 

Song Qian cleaned the place for Yiyun but Yiyun politely invited Soojung to take the place.  

 

 

Soojung thanked with a smile in return.  She sat down and Yiyun also sat next to her.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yul wanted to sit next to Sooyeon but the last one pulled her servant down to take Yul place. Yul had no choice but sitting face to Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon then talked and laughed with her sister.

 

 

Song Qian was still taking note but there was a word that she wanted to write in Korean so she asked Yul.

 

 

“Ah it’s SAM. 인삼(ginseng)” Yul said. She innocently held Song Qian hand to help writing the word.

 

 

Sooyeon looked at Yul with haft of her eyes.  She was very pissed off.  YUL YURIEE!!!!!

 

 

 

“SOOYEONNNNNNNNN AAAHH!!!” A familiar voice echoed.

 

 

Yul got the feeling that she had heard it somewhere.  She turned around and saw Donghae was galloping toward them with white horse. He waved happily too Sooyeon.

 

 

Yul immediately check Sooyeon reaction.

 

 

Sooyeon looked away when Yul turned toward her. But she was worried that Yul would be sad because of Donghae appearance. AISSHHHH THAT DONGHAE OPPA!!! WOULD HE EVER STOP FOLLOWING ME!! Sooyeon thought.

 

 

=======================

a/n : Yulsic drama ?!!? LOL

 

They are too good together !!! GET MARRRIED ALREADY LMAO

 

Oh yeah and this video too around 3:06 min, sica was playing around with Hyo and Seo. She praised Hyo was a good MC but didnt comment about Yuri, Yul overheard them Yul said sarcastically "You guys are playing around? You guys are cute"

Sica said : Right, we are cute right?

Yul replied teasingly : Except you!

 

LMAO My YULSIC only love fight XD XD X Dkekeke

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q1hpKjl74iA