Chapter 17

Goguma hunter

 

When Sooyeon hugged and jumped her rubbed against Yuri

 

 

Yuri stood dumbfounded because of the strange feeling; she felt two little balloon moving up a down. She felt the burning blood running all over her body. Her heart beat speedily. Yuri gulped.

 

 

Sooyeon pulled out to look at Yuri. Her hands rested on Yul’s shouder . She smiled widely at Yul.

 

 

Yuri slimed credulously. She looked a little stupid with her dreamy eyes as if she was in 7th heaven.

 

 

Sooyeon looked at Yuri. Why is she become like this? Sooyeon observed Yul weird face.

 

 

“SOOYEON AH!!” A call from far break Sooyeon stare..

 

 

Yul also looked toward the direction of the voice. She saw a guy waving at Sooyeon

 

 

“SOOYEON AH!!” The guy waved and ran over.

 

 

“Aishh here he comes again” Sooyeon said.

 

 

Everybody was about to leave the training field because the test had ended. Mr. Jung saw the guy. He shook head and left.  

 

 

Yiyun turned toward Soojung and asked “Who is he?”

 

 

Soojung got shy because of Yiyun stare. She looked down to avoid the stare a little bit. She answered gently “He is Lee Donghae. The son of the General Secretary”

 

 

Because of Soojung shyness, Yiyun couldn’t take her eyes off. She looked at Soojung with a gentle smile. “Oh I see. I thought I have a long lost twin brother or something.”

 

 

You are more charming than him. Soojung thought. She glanced at Yiyun.

 

 

“He seems to love your sister a lot”

 

 

“He is. He has been chasing after my sister since he was 5 years old. He said he will definitely make her marrying him.”

 

 

“That is sweet from him. So does she like him?”

 

 

“Look it by yourself” Soojung redirected Yiyun regard to where Sooyeon was standing.

 

 

Donghae ran up too Sooyeon. He smiled brightly and asked “Sooyeon ah! I just bought a new horse. Wanna try a ride with me?”

 

 

Yuri looked at the new guy who seemed to have a little bit too much enthusiasm over Sooyeon. Yuri didn’t like that his stare was like piercing Sooyeon.  His smile is so ugly. Yuri thought.

 

 

“Anyo I don’t want. I have something else to do. Come Yuri ah” Sooyeon replied and took Yuri’s hand.

 

 

Donghae blocked Sooyeon.”But you told me you want to try horse riding and asked me to find a nice white horse with pink hair for you”

 

 

Sooyeon rolled eyes up. Oh gosh. I just said that out to make him running around and stop bothering me.

 

 

“I went to other cities and lucky me I found one for you!! “ Donghae said happily. “Come! You will like it” He took Sooyeon’s hand, the one that was holding with Yuri.  He pulled Sooyeon rush out of the training field.

 

 

Yuri looked at Sooyeon sadly. She felt like someone just cut a piece of her heart.

 

 

Sooyeon saw Yuri. “Aishhhh Oppa let go off me!!” She wanted to her hand but Donghae was holding too tight.

 

 

Donghae whistled, calling his servant to bring the horse in. “So how do you think?”  he asked when the horse entered the field.

 

 

Sooyeon was amazed by the pink hair of the white horse. This couldn’t be true. He must dyed it hair or something.  She came back to her mind

 

 

“Oppa, let’s go of me” Sooyeon said. She removed her hand. She was afraid that Yuri would be jealous.

 

 

“So you love it? You love it don’t you?” Donghae asked. “Come on try it”

 

 

Donghae managed to push Sooyeon on the horse despite her disagreement.

 

 

Seeing Donghae helping Sooyeon to get on the horse, Yuri’s heart skipped a beat.

 

 

“Yuri ah” Sooyeon muttered when looking at Yuri.

 

 

At that time the other junior guards were cleaning the training field to prepare for the afternoon training session. They were moving the big bronze bell out.

 

 

When they went past the horse, the sun rays reflected on the bronze bell and they directed to the horse eyes.

 

 

The horse suddenly lifted up and neighing loudly because the sun rays hurt it eye.  The horse came back on its feet and started running furiously

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA YURI AH!” Sooyeon screamed. She held the horse lashes  tightly

 

 

“SOOYEON AH!” Yuri immediately ran and jumped on the horse which was used in her test earlier to chase after Sooyeon.

 

 

Donghae asked his servant to help him get on another horse to follow Sooyeon.  Since he had not learned martial art, it took more time to climb on.  

 

 

Soojung looked worried for her sister. She then asked some junior guards go after Yuri and Sooyeon.

 

 

“Don’t worry I think Yuri can protect her” Yiyun said.

 

 

Soojung nodded.

 

 

The horse ran furiously toward the beach. Sooyeon was trying to control it but she could barely sit because the galloping movement shook her back and forth. Sooyeon tried to make it turn around.

 

 

The horse raised up on the two back feet to stop Sooyeon pulling. It fell down on the feet. Then it moved head left and right because Sooyeon pulled the lash too tightly. It became annoyed.  It struggled around trying to push Sooyeon off. It stood up again, this time Sooyeon lose the lash. She fell off.

 

 

At that moment, Yuri came with her horse. She caught Sooyeon around the waist and put Sooyeon sat in front of her.

 

 

Yul horse continued to galloping.

 

 

Sooyeon looked up at Yuri, she felt butterflied in her heart because of their sitting position. Yuri behind her back made her remembered the night she got the backhug from Yul. However,  this time they were even closer and Yul’s arms were around her waist.

 

 

Even though Yul’s hands were holding the horse lash and didn’t touch her directly but they were enough to make Sooyeon shy.  

 

 

Yuri slowed down the horse when they got to the beach. She flattered the horse hair and tapped on his head, signalling him that he did a good job. Yuri made the horse walk slowly.

 

 

Sooyeon was captivated by Yul so she didn’t care about anything else.

 

 

Yuri looked back to see if the white horse was following.

 

 

“I think we should let my horse rest a little bit then go look up yours after. “ Yuri said. She felt a beck on her cheek when her head was turning to Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon closed her eyes and left her lips on Yul’s cheek. She felt nervous, her hands were sweating.

 

 

Yuri’s ears got redden. Her heart pounded so fast that it could pop out of her chest.

 

 

Sooyeon slowly pulled her lips back.

 

 

Yuri gulped. She nervously blinked eyes and came back to her sense. She looked down and her eyes crossed with Sooyeon eyes.

 

 

Yul’s heart was melt by Sooyeon sweet face and pretty eyes. Their faces were so close that Yuri could feel Sooyeon breath in her neck.

 

 

It was like in Yuri dream but the different was there was the burning feeling running entire her body, it confirmed that she was in the real word.

 

 

Yuri gulped again. She bit her lower lip and moved down. She wanted to try kissing Sooyeon like in her dream. Yuri closed her eyes and slowly bent over. She breathed heavily and held the horse lash tighly to hold her nervousness.

 

 

Sooyeon also felt heart racing. She closed eyes and waited for Yuri. She felt a warm lips pressing on her skin; a firm kiss on her forehead.

 

 

Yuri was so nervous that she stopped at Sooyeon forehead. She could have died of heart attack if she went lower.  

 

===========

kakakaka oh my YULSIC <3 <3 <3 <3 

 

wanna see Master Tae new martial art move ? see this *frog position* I'm immagining  Master Tae teaching Yul this puahahah XD XD XD