Chapter 20

Goguma hunter

 

{Courtesan house, Taeyeon’s room}

After spending the entire night to experiment and mixing ingredients, Tae finally succeeded to create a love pill. The room looked upside down and colors splashed all over the wall.

 

 

Tae held the pill high in the air and laughed out loud.“MUAHAUHAUHUAH HAHHAHAHAHHA MUAHUAHUAHUAHUHAUHUA”

 

 

Then she wanted to run directly to Miyoung’s room. However at that moment, Miyoung knocked at the door.

 

 

Tae rushed to open and pulled Miyoung in. She closed the doors and turned to look at Miyoung with a mischievous smile.

 

 

“I bring new clothe for you. You should change because the bandages start to stink seriously. O M G! What did you make your room?”

 

 

“Miyoungie~” Tae called

 

 

Miyoung turned around.

 

 

“WW-WHAT?! Why are you calling me in such a cute tone?”

 

 

Tae grinned. “kekeke” She laughed and shrugged shoulders

 

 

“Tksss. You’re weird!”

 

 

“Miyoungie~”

 

 

“WhaTTTT?!?!” Miyoung stepped back.

 

 

“Miyoungie~”

 

 

“WWw-WHA—ARK” Miyoung swallowed something that Tae just drop in “Ah~What did you just give to me?”

 

 

“Hana-dhul-seht . Click!” Tae flickered fingers.

 

 

Miyoung started to blink eyes *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* Her facial expression started to change. A smile formed; she looked at Tae with a lovely sweet stare.

 

 

“KYYAAAAA!” Tae curved her fingers “AIIGOOO~~ It worked. KEKEKEKEKEKKE Miyoungie!” Tae pushed Miyoung with her hip.

 

 

Miyoung got shy. She leaned head down and bite her index. “Neah!” She answered with a shy and cute voice.  She pushed hip in reply to Tae.

 

 

“KEKEKEKKEKEKEKKE” Tae was too happy that she laughed out loud.

 

 

“Miyoungie~”

 

 

“Taeyeonie~”

 

 

“TKssshihihhi. Miyoungie~”

 

 

“Neah Taeyeonie~”

 

 

*Poke* Tae poked Miyoung’s cheek

 

 

*Poke* Miyoung poked Tae’s cheek

 

 

*Peck* Tae pecked Miyoung’s cheek “KYA!!!”


 

*PECK*Miyoung pecked in reply and hide her redden cheek. She smiled with a haft moon shape eyes.

 

 

“AIIIYY You shouldn't have to” Tae used her body to push Miyoung. She turned to giggle out her happiness. Keekekekeke. She laughed with closed eyes because she had planned a kiss on the lips. Kekekekke.  She took a deep breath then turned around.  She moved face closer to Miyoung. She was shaking because of nervousness. She closed eyes to calm down and moved closer and closer. She pouted her lips out so they could touch with Miyoung. She became redden when her lips touched slightly Miyoung fresh lips.

 

 

But all out of blue she received a numerous attract from Miyoung

 

 

*BUMP**BAM* *BUM**KICK**PINCH*KNEE-KICK**ELBOW HIT**FLIP ON THE FLOOR**NUMEROUS PINCHES FROM LEF AND RIGTH*

 

 

Then she saw stars flying all around the room.

 

 

Miyoung stood up and cleaned hand. She gave Tae a “HUH!” Then she left the room, leaving the beaten up Tae lying on the floor.

 

 

Tae tried to stand up like a drunken man. She touched her blued eye. “Ahhh, aigooo. What did I do wrong? Did I put too many ingredients in the pill so they affect her mood or is it because there is not enough of sweet emotion ingredient? But at least I touched her lips Kekekek OUCH! My eyes! Aigoo if only I have someone to test the pill first…like Yul’s duck. Miyoung is a bit dangerous with her martial moves. Aigoo. Ouch!”

 

 

{Ministry Jung’s house}

 

 

“Everything is ready young miss. I’ve packed up your and your sister’s clothes. ” The servant said.

 

 

“Great!” Sooyeon said and bounced up from the chair.  “Soojung ah, I’m going to see Yul first!” Sooyeon announced and ran out of the room.

 

 

“But young miss! We will depart altogether very shortly!” The servant shouted.

 

 

Sooyoung shook head about her sister. She held the servant’s shoulder “Just let her go, Jin-Ah. She must be very impatient for the trip.” 

 

 

“Neah. Young miss,  Aren’t you impatient to see Ambassador Liu?”

 

 

Sooyoung gave a warning glance to the servant, signaling that the last one was a bit nosy. 

 

 

“I’m sorry young miss. I shouldn’t be too nosy” The servant apologized. She continued to check the carry-on items.

 

 

Then Soojung asked “Am I that obvious?”

 

 

“Neah? AH! You are asking about you and Ambassador Liu?”

 

 

Soojung pinched the servant. “You know what I’m talking about. Stop teasing me”

 

 

The servant laughed “If you ask me to tell the truth, then obviously anybody could tell that you have an interest in him because you keep glancing at him secretly”

 

 

Soojung gulped in worry. “What to do? This is really ashamed”

 

 

“Young Miss, I personally don’t think that it’s ashamed to be interested to someone”

 

 

“What are you talking about? In our culture, it’s very shameful for a girl to look after a man with desire.”

 

 

“Oh this is new, I can tell that you have an interest in him but a desire?”

 

 

Soojung shyly turned away, realizing that she just talked a bit too much.

 

 

The servant peaked at Soojung. “Well another thing that I can tell is that Ambassador Liu seems to have an interest in you too”

 

 

“Really?” Soojung turned back right away.

 

 

The servant laughed “Yup! The way he looks and smile at you is somehow sweet. He is very mannered around you. It looks like he wants to take care of you”

 

 

Soojung felt happy but she suppressed her smile. “He is a guest of our country after all. He could be polite because of that.  It’s a basic courtesy to act in a manner. I’m sure he will act that way to anybody” Soojung said. “Plus, doesn’t he have the same smile toward his girlfriend?”

 

 

“His girlfriend? Are you talking about the girl who follows him? I think you may misunderstand their relation. I’ve got a feeling that she is just his servant.”

 

 

“Really? However, he is very caring about her too”

 

 

“They may have grown up next to each other so he could take care of her like a best friend. Hihihi Young Miss, aren’t you being jealous right now?”

 

 

“Huh? I’m not jealous at all! Don’t talk nonsense. Have you verified our belonging by the way?”

 

 

“Neah, yeah young miss”

 

 

{Training house}

 

 

Yul was saying bye to her roommates.

 

 

Shinyoung couldn’t hold her tears. She was crying and sniffing along with Sunhwa.

 

 

“MUUUUUUUUAHHUHHUHU NOW THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE WHO GOING TO GIVE HAFT OF THEIR MEAL TO ME!??!” Shinyoung cried off.  She went to hug Bora.

 

 

“MUuahhuhuuhu HiC HIC HIC. We are going to miss you Yul” Sunhaw sniffed on Yul’s shoulder. “When will you be back?”

 

 

Sooyeon arrived. She was not happy to see Yul hugging another girl. She crossed arms and walked unhappily up to Yul “AHEM!”

 

 

Sunhwa pulled back because of Sooyeon scary stare.

 

 

Yul wiped Sunhwa’s tear “I’ll be back in one month don’t worry”

 

 

“Huh!” Sooyeon her back and pouted because Yul continued to comfort Sunhwa.

 

 

Suddenly the girls hear a call from far from Jokwon “SHINYOUNG!! YOU COME HERE WITH ME!!!”

 

 

“WAEEEEEEEEEEE?!?! WE ARE SAYING GOODBYE TO OUR YUL!!!”

 

 

“YOU DARE TO REPLY?! COME HERE OR I WILL CUT YOUR LUNCH PORTION”

 

 

“AISHHHH!! I’M COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!” Shinyoung shouted back

 

 

 “Alright YUL let me hug you for one last time. Who am I gonna hug during my night start from today?” Shinyoung  said. She jumped on and hugged Yul for one last time. Yul almost got pulled on the ground because of Shinyoung weight.

 

 

“Take care chingu!” Yul said. She checked if Sooyeon were mad.

 

 

“Take care chingu! Bring back lots of foods for me. ” Shinyoung jumped down and walked toward Jokwon direction. She mumbled “AISHHH That devil trainer. He is always ordering me around. Why doesn’t he ask the other girls instead?”

 

 

“Bye bye Yul” Bora said and gave Yul a friendly hug.

 

 

“Bye bye” Yul tapped on Bora back and quickly pulled back. “Am going” She said . She waved goodbye to the roomates and went to look at Sooyeon.

 

 

“I hope she will be okay” Bora talked to Sunhwa while looking at Yul from the back

 

 

“Am more worried about the duck that she is bringing along the trip” Sunhwa said.  Then both of them looked at Yul back bag. They sighed and shook head.

 

 

Since Sooyeon seemed to be mad, Yul didn’t dare to say anything. She sneakily took Sooyeon hand and walked toward the gate.

 

 

Sooyeon was somehow happy with the holing hand but still jealous about Yul hugging other girls. So she was not smiling but still let Yul walk with holding hand.  She acted like she was ignoring Yul.

 

 

Yul didn't know how to make up with Sooyeon. She asked “Should we ride the horse together during the trip?” to make a conversation with Sooyeon.

 

 

Sooyeon pouted and ignored Yul.

 

 

Yul scratched head. “Then with whom am I going to share the horse? Sooyoung, Soojung, Ambassador Liu anyo he has his servant-“

 

 

“YUL YURIEEEEE! YOU LIKE TO HUG OTHER GIRLS THAT MUCH?!? Then don't hold my hand! HUH!” Sooyeon scolded. She jerked her hand off and didn’t want Yul to touch her.

 

 

“ANYO! It’s not like that” Yuri worrily blocked Sooyeon. If the last one stepped to the left, Yuri moved to the left. If Sooyeon stepped to the right Yuri also made a step to the right.

 

 

Sooyeon crossed arms and looked away.

 

 

Sooyoung, Yiyun, Song Qian and Soojung had arrived to pick up Yuri and Sooyeon.  “Hey You two! Arent you coming?!” Sooyoung shouted from the gate.

 

 

Sooyeon went to hold hand with her sister and decided to not looking at Yul.