Chapter 12

Goguma hunter

 

After throwing the handkerchief to Yuri, Sooyeon walked angrily back to her house.
 
 
On the way back, Sooyeon walked past a tree and ripped off leafs and branches."Pabo! YUL YURI! PABO!" Sooyeon shouted and threw leafs on the ground one by one to release her jealousy. Yul Yuri hate you. Piggyback ? ISN'T IT LIKE BACKHUG?!? "Pabo! YUL YURIEE"
 
 
Yuri was getting near but she hesitated to approach after hearing Sooyeon scold. She just stood still and not knowing what to do.
 
 
Sooyeon noticed Yuri. She said nothing but a "HUH!". She threw a leaf to Yul. Then she moved ahead as if she was ignoring Yul.
 
 
Yul also followed. She startled when Sooyeon suddenly turned around to check.
 
 
Then Sooyeon continued to walk and turned back to check.
 
 
Yuri always stepped up and stopped when Sooyeon turned around.
 
 
They continued to walk like that for a couple of time.
 
 
Then at a certain moment, Sooyeon said "Stop following me" to throw her angry out but in fact she didn't mean that. She was waiting for Yul to move up. She crossed arms and looked at another direction. She pouted as if she didn't want to care about Yul.
 
 
Sooyeon reaction made Yul's heard twisted. She felt sad to see Sooyeon mad at her. She didn't know why but wanted to run up and wrap Sooyeon in her arms so much to make up. However, she really took Sooyeon's words to serious and stopped following.
 
 
Since the accidental kiss in the forest, Yul's heart raced like crazy whenever she thought about Sooyeon. She couldn't forget how cute Sooyeon was, especially when Sooyeon asked her to find the book on the tree. Under the sun rays, Sooyeon looked like a little angel, her adorable smile had printed in Yul mind.
 
 
When Yuri slept, she dreamed about Sooyeon cute smile. She also she recalled their kiss, the scene kept replaying in her mind: the moment when Sooyeon fell and her angel face got closer to Yul. Yul couldn't help but pouting her lips out as if she was preparing for kissing. The girls in the dorm teased Yul because of that. 
 
 
Yul really didn't realize that she had fallen in love. She had no clue how love felt like because she had always lived with nuns and she had never experienced love before.
 
 
Sooyeon waited for Yul to moved up. She wanted to turn around to look at Yul but she didn't want to look embarrassed if Yul wasn't meant to follow her to say sorry but for something else. Sooyeon was confused and she wasn't certain if Yul aslo loved her. Sooyeon wanted to protect her pride but she also didn't know how to make Yul understand about her feeling toward Yul. She cerstainly couldn't confess that she loved Yul blankly like that.
 
 
Sooyeon felt frustrated because Yul couldn't guess about her feeling. She ripped off another leaf and threw to Yul "I hate YOU Yul Yuri!"
 
 
Hearing and seeing Sooyeon almost teared off, Yul felt like someone just squeezed her heart. She didn't understand why Sooyeon said that. She wanted to say that she didn't want to be hated by Sooyeon. Unfortunately, Sooyeon ran away when Yul was about to talk.
 
 
Yul immediately chased after Sooyeon. 
 
 
Sooyoen stopped when a group of real thieves blocked her. One thief was big-and-short, the other one was tall-and-skinny
 
 
"Hey little baby, where are you going like this, want to follow oppa?" The big-and-short thief said flintily. Then both thieves laughed "Hahahaha" 
 
 
As she wasn't in a good mood, Sooyeon wanted to kick them off so badly but in the same time she couldn't show off her martial skill since Yul was also present.
 
 
"LEAVE HER ALONE" Yul shouted from behind and ran up to cover Sooyeon.
 
 
Sooyeon somehow felt secured by Yul heroic act even if she knew how to defense by herself.
 
 
"OH another baby is coming. We are so lucky today. AAHh hahahaha" The tall-and-skinny laughed.
 
 
"Lucky my . I'm the new trainee at the City guard house. I'm gonna teach you all a lesson." Yuri proudly announced and stayed in the defense position as she had learn in the martial book.
 
 
"hahaha, oh baby. Don't hit me. I will feel hurt if you are hurt" The tall-and-skinny said and leaned over to touch Yuri face. 
 
 
Yuri quickly spun 360 degree to kick his face. She hit his jaw instead
 
 
"AHHHH F*CCKKKK! YOU MOTHER. B**CH!" The tall-and-skinny sworn out his aching. He threw angrily the jewelries bag on the floor and moved toward to hit Yuri. 
 
 
The big-and-short stared at Sooyeon. He said "Come on baby, I won't hurt you". He lip and rubbed hands like a ert. 
 
 
"KYAAA YURI AH!" Sooyeon called for help.
 
 
The big-and-short turned around to check. He saw Yuri pinched the tall-and-skinny. 
 
 
Sooyeon secretly help Yuri to hit the tall-and-skinny with a little silver ball, a secret weapon that she had hidden in her belt. 
 
 
The silver ball hit the tall-and-skinny's neck. He covered his neck. 
 
 
Yuri thought he was hurt because of her punch. Proudly, she gave him another punch in the stomach and kneeled in his intimate part. He frowned and fell on the ground. He turned red because it hurt too much
 
 
Sooyeon ran hiding behind Yuri. 
 
 
"See what happened to your friend?" Yuri asked the big-and-short thief. "You better give up and follow me to the guard house"
 
 
Yuri and the thief moved closer to each other. Both of them cracked fingers. They showed up their palms. They interlace fingers, their head touched and they started pushing each other as if they were in a wrestling league
 
 
From behind the tall-and-skinny was about to stand up, but Sooyeon quickly gave him a kick on the face and made him unconscious.
 
 
Yuri was still wrestling with the thief. They had now moved head away to push with their shoulder. They looked like two taurus pushing against one another.
 
 
Yuri and thief struggled to release each other hands. They tried to catch each other cloth first. Yuri jerked her hand first. They moved in circular as if there was a imaginary circle on their feet. Yuri finally wrapped the thief pants at the belly level. She pulled it up making him moaned out his hurt.
 
 
"AHHHH AHH AHHHH" He screamed. His arm was a bit short but still reached Yuri belt. The did the same to Yuri
 
 
"IIIIIYAYH" Yuri screamed
 
 
Sooyeon threw another silver ball at the big-and-short thief kneel, making him folded down. 
 
 
Yuri took advantage to hit the thief's jaw with her elbow. It was so strong that he went unconscious.
 
 
Yuri ran toward Sooyeon right a way. "Are you okay?" She asked. 
 
 
Yuri's worried face melt Sooyeon heart. She noticed that Yuri held her hand. She felt fluttered and nervous but still answer with a little whining face. 
 
 
"You shouldn't go out late by yourself, it's dangerous. Arasso? What would happen if I wasn't here to protect you?" Yuri said.
 
 
Sooyeon pouted. 
 
 
What would happen if I didn't help you instead. Sooyeon thought.
 
 
Yuri turned around to look at the thieves. "I must bring them to the City guard house" She said and was about to remove her belt. 
 
 
"What are you trying to do?" Sooyeon asked
 
 
"I'll use my belt to tie them up"
 
 
"Both of them wear belt too, you just have to use their instead"
 
 
"AH! You are right. Pabo me" Yul face-palmed herself
 
 
Yes pabo you but still cute! hihi Sooyeon thought. She forgot that she supposed to hate Yul
 
 
"How will you be able to bring both?" Sooyeon asked
 
 
"Don't worry I'm strong enough to carry them on each of my shoulder. I used to carry rice bags for the nuns in the mountain. They are nothing for me" Yuri said when finishing tying up the thieves. 
 
 
"No, you don't need to do that" Sooyeon said. She pulled out a whistle and called for help.
 
 
"This is a whistle that Dad gave to me. In case of emergency, I just blow in it and someone at the Guard house will show up for my rescues" 
 
 
Within few minutes four senior guards showed up. "They are thieves that Yuri just caught. Take them to the guard house. Locked them up so my Dad would punish them" Sooyeon ordered. 
 
 
Yuri yawned and fainted. She fell asleep on the ground because of tired and she has drained too much anergy. She had not slept since last night.