Chapter 18

Goguma hunter

 

Yuri pulled back gently. She felt like she just passed the hardest test of her life.

 

 

Sooyeon opened her eyes slowly. She stared at Yuri’s neck. She was all excited but trying to press her smile. She turned to caress the horse’s hair to calm down her butterfly feeling.

 

 

The horse continued to walk along the beach. Neither Yuri or Sooyeon cared because they just wanted to sit next to each other.  It was a sunny and beautiful day.

 

 

When a little wind breeze blew on her Sooyeon whined “It’s cold” on purpose to make Yuri hugging her tighter.

 

 

Yuri straightened up and asked innocently “Do you want to sit in the back instead?”

 

Aigoo. Sooyeon wanted to face-palm herself. She shook head and said with a cute tone “Anyo” to charm Yuri.

 

 

Jjinjaro? It’s not good if you catch a cold”

 

 

Anyo anyo, I’m fine like this. I wouldn’t be able to see anything if I sit behind you”. Sooyeon made an excuse.But I could lean on her back to sleep. HumSooyeon thought. Nah let’s keep the sleep for later on. This is too good to change position right now.  She decided.

 

“Should we go back to find your horse?” Yuri asked

 

 

Anyo, I’m sure other junior guards are looking for it right now”

 

 

“Would they be able to find it?”

 

 

“Don’t worry, that horse is Soooo FLASHY that it could hardly be missed”

 

 

“That’s true” Yuri said. She remembered Donghae enthusiasm toward Sooyeon.

 

 

 “Do you really like that horse?” Yuri asked.

 

 

Sooyeon glanced at Yuri. “I usually ask Donghae oppa to find unimaginable stuffs to make him busy and stop bothering me. But this time he was fast, I’m wondering if he cheated and dyed the horse hair in pink”

 

 

Yuri nodded. Her face frowned a little bit because she didn’t like Donghae. “White horses are weak; they don’t have a good physical condition like dark horses. The best are black horses. If you want to ride horses I can teach you. That Donghae oppa doesn’t seem to understand horse at all. He should at least put the eye path to limit the horse view. Since that horse has not been trained, it’s very sensitive. He shouldn’t make you climb on like that.” Yuri shook head continuously to show her disagreement.

 

 

Sooyeon looked up and saw Yuri pressed mouth to the left. Hihi. She is so cute when she is jealous.

 

 

Yuri suddenly pulled the horse to stop.

 

 

“You want to take a pause?” Sooyeon asked.

 

 

“Listen, do you hear fighting sounds?”

 

 

Sooyeon tried to listen. “I think it’s not very far ahead”

 

 

“Hold tight” Yuri said to Sooyeon and hit the horse with her legs to make it run up. Soon enough, they arrive at the fighting scene.

 

 

Two girls were fighting; one was in a blue suit, the other one was in a white suite. They all wore a veil, only their eyes can be seen.

 

 

The blue one used a rod to hit. The white one caught the rod and rolled it around her hand.

 

 

“Where is the map?” The blue one asked

 

 

Unnie, have never seen it” The white one responded.

 

 

The blue one made the white one spin 360 degrees to unroll the rod.

 

 

“Stop lying. I have seen our Master gave you the map of the goguma location” The blue one said

 

The whiteone still held the end of the rod. Both girls pulled to gain the rod.

 

 

 “You sneak on us? I’ll tell the Master.”

 

 

“Fine. Do so. I don’t care because he has already kicked me out of his classes”  The blue one said. She made the white  one spin again and pulled the rod back.

 

 

Unnie, the Master expelled you because of your greedy attitude and always wanted to win at all cost”

 

 

“He is wrong, stop listening to him. Who doesn’t want to win in a fight? I’m just more ambitious than the rest of you! Give me the map, Seohyun!” The blue one hit the rod.

 

 

The white one immediately dodged it. “I have told you I don’t have it Ga-In unnie

 

 

The rod hit hardly on the ground tiring the sands up.

 

 

“STOP YOUR FIGHT AND FOLLOW ME TO THE GUARD HOUSE”

 

 

Both girls turned head to the direction of the voice. The sands were almost gone and the atmosphere became clearer. They saw Yuri standing and making a stop sign with her palm.

 

 

Aigoo here she goes again. Sooyeon worried. She prepared the silver balls to protect Yuri.

 

 

Seohyun took advantage of the situation and flew away. She dropped a smoking bomb to stop Ga-in from flowing her.

 

 

Ga-in got angry. She turned head to stare at Yuri fiercely. “Who the heck are you?” The blue one asked with an arrogant tone.

 

 

Yuri coughed continuously because of the smoke.  “Yul Yuri, a trainee from the City Guard House” Yuri tried to breath in.

 

 

“PUAHAHAHAHHAHA.” Ga-in dropped the sarcastic laugh

 

 

Her voice is so annoying. Sooyeon thought.

 

 

“A trainee? Sure come here baby” Ga-in said

 

 

Ya! That girl how dare she calls my Yuri BABY?!?!! Sooyeon got annoyed.

 

 

Ga-in whipped the rod.

 

 

“YAY!” Yuri immediately straightened up. She nearly missed it.

 

 

Ga-in pulled the rod back.

 

 

Yuri rapidly blocked it with her foot. She walked on the rod and moved closer to Ga-in.

 

 

Ga-in wanted to lift the rod and making Yuri fall.

 

 

Sooyeon aimed the silver ball on Ga-in hand.

 

 

Ga-in dropped her rod. She glanced at Sooyeon because the direction of where the ball came was obvious.

 

 

Yuri still had no clue, was to focus on walking on the rod. She got closer to go and caught the girl's shoulder.

 

 

Ga-in used her palm to push out Yuri hand.

 

 

Since Yuri turned to the left because of the force and had no view on Ga-in, Sooyeon shot another silver ball to Ga-in abs.

 

 

Ga-infolded up. She received another ball on the leg.

 

 

Yuri turned around and thought Ga-in had a stomachache.  “You can go to the toilet in the Guard house” Yuri commented.  She quickly caught Ga-in shoulder and arm to block the girl from moving.

 

 

Sooyeon shot another ball to Ga-in other legs. Yuri was pushing Ga-in on the ground so she thought it was really her who made Ga-in fell.

 

 

Yuri sat on Ga-in back and used the rod to tide Ga-in up.

 

 

Sooyeon was still on the horse. She whistled and shouted out loud. “Wooohoootttt Yuri is jjang!!!”

 

 

Yuri wanted to put Ga-in on the horse to bring her to the guard house.

 

 

Anyo just let her walk after the horse. You come sit with me. We can make the horse walk slowly”

 

 

Ga-in was about to say something but Sooyeon put a tissue in to make her quiet.

 

 

And so Yuri agreed because sitting with Sooyeon was not a bad idea. Both of them handed Ga-in to the senior guards. Sooyeon made an excuse that she needed Yuri to send her home so the senior guards wouldn’t keep Yuri.

 

 

On their way back to the Ministry house. They kept silent to enjoy their time together; Yuri enjoyed hugging Sooyeon from the back, Sooyeon enjoyed leaning on Yuri body. The horse was walking slowly; either Yuri or Sooyeon were in the rush.

 

 

Arriving at the gate, Yuri jumped off the horse, probably because she was too excited. She spread arms out to receive Sooyeon.

 

 

Of course Sooyeon could jump but she liked to let Yuri help instead. Plus, she shouldn’t show her martial art skill to anybody. It was her promise with master Myungsoo.

 

 

Sooyeon turned to the side. She leaned down and put hands on Yuri shoulders. Yuri caught Sooyeon waists to help. They both have a happy smile printed on the face.

 

 

Yuri gave a soft glare. She seemed to be addicted to Sooyeon lovely face.  She could stand there forever just to stare at Sooyeon

 

 

Sooyeon turned a bit to the right, she clasped her index and looked down to hide her shyness. She couldn’t help to break a little laugh then she peaked  at Yuri.

 

 

“I have to go in” Sooyeon said softly.

 

 

Yuri was awing inside. “Okay” Yuri said. In fact, she could blindly say okay to everything right now.

 

 

“I’m going in”

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

“See you soon”

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

Annyoeng

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

Sooyeon hesitated but since Yuri seemed to be on the 9thclouded right now, she rapidly moved in and *MUACK* She pecked  quickly on Yuri lips. “KYAAA!!” She ran nervously in her house. She went past the servant who asked “Have you eaten young miss?” But Sooyeon already disappeared from the view.

 

 

Sooyeon went directly to her room. She rolled in and out of the blanket and held it over to hide haft of her visage. Hihi. She giggled because she had succeeded to peck on Yuri lips.  

 

=====================

a\n : sica is all over YUri kekek she even makes bears kiss in front of Yul LOL

 

see her duckie mouth XD XD SIca WAE?~?~ LMAO my Yulsic 

 

photo credits to my tumbler friends