CHAPTER NINE: THE EVIL STEPBROTHER

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hello again….Enjoy reading

 

CHAPTER NINE: THE EVIL STEPBROTHER

 

 

“I’m sorry, master. We have failed to re-locate your son” said Kai as he bowed in front of a blonde man who seemed to be in his forty. Kai and Chanyeol were sitting on the floor, trying to apologise for their incompetence in capturing Suho. “You’re good for nothing fools” the man growled as he threw the papers on the desk.

 

 

“Your son is very strong. He’s a monster” Chanyeol told. And it made the older man laugh like a maniac. “That’s how I train him. I made him into a monster” he shouted angrily. “He’s a fighting machine and that’s why you should take him here”.

 

 

Kai could not believe that his master would do something this drastic to bring his son home. He actually felt sorry to know that Suho’s future was determined by his father. And not by him.

 

 

Kai surely didn’t want to live that way. But all his sympathy towards Suho suddenly vanished when he reminded of a girl who had been his captive even though it was just for a while. He wanted her.

She was no one else’s except him. “He likes a girl” told Kai to his leader. Chanyeol looked at him curious.

 

 

Mister Dong woon, eyed him carefully to see if he was telling the truth. “Kai, find all the information of the girl” said the old blond man. Kai would definitely take her here.

 

 

“Chanyeol, called Kris here” ordered Dong woon. Immediately, Chanyeol left the place. “Kai, you can go now” he said and continued “And don’t fail me again”

 

=====

 

“Kris, your father is calling you” said Chanyeol. Kris was sitting on the soft couch watching television. He was Suho’s younger stepbrother. He was a son of Suho’s stepmother, the second wife of his father.

 

 

His relationship with his brother was not that good. Kris was jealous of his brother because Suho would inherit the fortune of his father’s and not him. He should be the one and not his brother. He loathed him with all his heart.

 

 

====

 

“Kai will provide you all the information you needed. Once you get them, you capture the girl by all means. That will make him come back to us” told an old man as he smoked his cigar.

 

 

“Yes, father” Kris bowed before he left the room. “Suho, I will assure you that you will be on your knees begging for my mercy”

 

 

A/N: what??? Kris and Suho were brothers…..Kris, you are a jealous little stepbrother…Oh my….comment please~~~