CHAPTER EIGHT: THE MISUNDERSTANDING

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

CHAPTER EIGHT: THE MISUNDERSTANDING

 

The next morning

 

“Baekhyun, can you give this to our neighbour, Ji yon?” said an averaged thirty years old woman as she handed her son a magazine. Baekhyun was blushing when he heard her name. He was just recently moving into that neighbourhood.

 

 

To him, she was the nicest and the gentlest girl that he had ever met. He had a feelings for her ever since she helped him out moving his things into his house. “Go ahead and try to tackle her, son” mother. “Mom~” said Baekhyun as he exit the house and headed to Ji yon’s house.

 

 

It was 9.30 A.M. and he hoped she already wake up from her sleep. He rang the doorbell. There was no response coming from the house. He turned the knob and was shocked to see it unlocked. “Mr. Park? Mrs. Park? Are you home?” asked Baekhyun as he entered the house.

 

 

He was wondering where the occupants of this house were going to. ‘Where’s Ji yon?’ thought Baekhyun as he explored inside the house. “I want to surprise her” Baekhyun thought, slightly chuckled. He had been hanging out with her after school time. So you could say that Baekhyun and Ji yon were close.

 

====

 

 

“Ji yon, your cell phone is ringing” said Suho as he threw a pillow to the other side of the bed. He was very sleepy due to lack of sleep that night. He could not fall asleep because Ji yon had been clinging onto him all that night like a new born baby.

 

 

And up until now, ji yon was still clinging onto him and it was even closer than before.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

He was just looking at her sleepy face. He chuckled and wondered what would Ji yon say when he told her that she was clinging onto him all night. She would be blushing like hell. He needed to cherish that moment when the time would come. And again the phone was ringing, disturbing his sweet moments with the girl in his arms.

 

 

“Who’s the hell is this?” said Suho as he read the recipient’s name.  Baekhyun. “Who is this guy that dare to disturb my Ji yon this early morning?” cursed Suho. He chuckled at his thought. My Ji yon.

 

 

“Hello, Ji yon. I’m here to deliver your magazine”

 

 

A male’s voice. Deep. Pretty much to his disgust.

“Who are you?” asked Suho coldly.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Answer me first”

 

“I’m Baekhyun. Where’s Ji yon?”

 

“She’s not available now. She’s still sleeping” told Suho as he tried to end the call.

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

And then the mentioned girl had just wake up from her sleep. “Oppa, who are you calling?” yawned the small petite girl as she sat on the bed.

 

 

“A man named Baekhyun” Suho said, still holding the phone. Ji yon’s closed eyes were now opened wide. “What???” she shouted as she tried to snatched the phone from him.

 

 

Suho didn’t want to give her the phone. He didn’t want her to talk to that man. She was his. Not anyone else’s. She leapt on him as they were fighting for the phone. “Give me that phone”.

 

 

“NO” said Suho, jealous. They were close together right now. And it was damn real close. She was on top of him. Suho tried to hide his smirk with this fact while Ji yon was busy with retrieving her phone from the unscrupulous man.

 

=======

 

“She’s not available now. She’s still sleeping” said a man whom his name was unknown to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was surprised that the man was answering the phone instead of Ji yon. ”What does he mean?” thought Baekhyun.

 

“What do you mean by that?”he asked. There was no way that Ji yon was sleeping with a man. Impossible. She was the most innocent girl he had ever met. But all his doubts were clarified when he heard a familiar voice to him.

 

“Oppa, who are you calling?” it was Ji yon’s.

 

“A man named Baekhyun”

 

 

Baekhyun was shocked. “Do they sleep together?” asked Baekhyun to himself. He needed a proof. A real proof. He opened Ji yon’s bedroom door and he gasped in utter surprise.

 

 

Ji yon was on top of a man who seemed to be the one who answered his call. The magazine on his hand was dropped on the ground. It enraged him really. The man looked at him with a slight smirk that showed ‘I’ve won’. Ji yon’s mouth was opened wide.

 

 

They didn’t make any single movement until Suho said something that made Baekhyun leave the place.

 

 

“Ji yon, Can we do this other time? There’s someone in this room” said Suho trying to make things much worse than before. Ji yon wanted to kill him at that time. The position of their bodies on the bed was more than enough to convince him that there was something intimate was going on at that time.

 

 

“I’m leaving” Baekhyun said as he left. Ji yon didn’t move even a limb. In her head, there was only one word that registered there “I’m doomed”.

 

 

“Ji yon, if you won’t move in any second, I would do something bad to you. And you know it too well what I mean with ‘BAD’ “, said Suho as he looked at the woman on top of him.

 

 

A/N: Poor Baekhyun~~ he seemed to be getting a wrong idea of Ji yon. And It was Suho’s fault….Comment please~~~ I want to say sorry if the rating of this chapter is written as M…I just want to tell you that the server is broken…all the stories that I updated had been rated as M and it were actually not…well, actually, the story should not be rated as M….