CHAPTER SEVEN: SHARING BED

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: hello, readers. When I write this, I think I’m going to be fainted…*nosebleed….Enjoy reading~~

 

 

CHAPTER 7: SHARING BED

 

 

“I’m sorry. I thought you want to do something to me” said Ji yon as she tried to wake him up from the bed. Suho eyed her as he took her hands. “What do you mean by something?” asked Suho. Ji yon flustered easily and was terribly panicked. He was getting a wrong idea.

 

 

“Wait~ you thought I am going to do THAT thing to you? Give me a break” shouted Suho as he backed away from her. There was a huge bump on his head. ‘She really didn’t give a second thought to hit me’ thought Suho to himself as he scratched his head with his left hand.

 

 

“Suho-oppa, I’m sorry” she said as she tried to give the puppy eyes trick just like she usually used on Sehun. “He’s gonna fall for it” She thought confidently. But it wasn’t.

 

 

Instead he pulled her close to him, startling Ji yon. Right now, Suho was on top of Ji yon. Ji yon was trapped between the bed and his muscular body. He cupped her face as he removed her strand hair from her face “I’m going to forgive you if you-“ said Suho as he had this evil look on his face.

 

 

His voice was rough and full of iness. Even a goddess could not resist him in the way he was right now. Suho could feel her breath on his neck as she exhaled nervously. It was warm and it trickled him slightly.

 

 

Gulping, Ji yon blinked her eyes repeatedly. He his thin lips and brought his face near to her ear. “If you let me-“Suho said before he bit her right ear. She was stunned and motionless. She just let Suho doing anything to her. “Take a bath” said Suho finally as he moved his body from her.

 

 

He tricked her into thinking that he was seducing her while in fact, he wasn’t. He was just playing around with her. She raised her eyebrows. She was angry with the fact that she was being tricked by the cunning man.

 

 

The one who had stolen her heart. “I think that you-“ before she could finish the sentence, Suho cut in “want to kiss you?”. He chuckled lightly. ‘I will if I was given a chance to’ thought Suho.

 

 

She was panting due to the anxiety that Suho had caused her. She turned her face away from him as she said this “Okay unless you promised me that you won’t peek while I’m bathing afterwards”

 

 

He held out his right hand to her left hand and said “I promise”.

 

 

=======

 

She was blushing as she waited for him outside the shower room. She knew it was hard for him to get bath with just one hand even to scrub his body. She wanted to help him but it was impossible since she was a girl. “Ji yon, can you hand me the towel?” shouted Suho from inside the shower. Luckily that the shower she had, was covered with a non-transparent curtain.

 

 

If not, she would see Suho clearly from the place she was standing right now. “Wait a sec” she said as she handed him the towel. She could hear the tap water stop running. “Perhaps he has done bathing”. She was totally blushing as she noticed that Suho would come out in any minutes. And the fact that he would be half when he did.

 

 

“Thank you,  Ji yon. You have saved my life” said Suho as he opened the curtain revealing his body pacts that his shirt had been hiding from. Ji yon’ eyes were enlarged as she coughed greatly. “Is he trying to my eyes?” Ji yon thought as she turned her face from his body. The blush on her face was now permanent red. Suho could notice that she was blushing from seeing the sight of his body.

 

 

“Can you cover your body with your towel?” shouted Ji yon as she closed her eyes with her hands. Looking at Suho’s body without his shirt on while his hair was wet and there was some water dripping down from his hair, it could be regarded as watching rated M stories. He was staring at her before he said something that truly embarrassed Ji yon “Like what you’re looking at?”.

 

 

Ji yon wanted to strangle that man at that time. “You only gave me a towel. So I only can cover one part. Or do you prefer that I cover my upper body while the lower I don’t???” he sneered evilly, teasing her.

 

 

Not believing her ears, Ji yon opened her eyes and faced him. “Keep it that way. It’s okay” said Ji yon as she flustered all over.

 

=====

 

She gave him a black jacket that she borrowed from her brother. It was large on her so she thought that Suho could fit in that. She took unused jeans from her father since her father didn’t use it anymore.

 

 

And it looked great on him. “Umm…Ji yon, aren’t you said that you wanted to take the bath afterwards?” said Suho as he zipped up the jacket. “Wait, I need to take my clothes first” said Ji yon as she dragged him to her drawer. Suho was staring at her.

 

 

“There’s no need to stare” said Ji yon as she pushed his face away. “Oucchh” he writhed in pain.

 

======

 

She switched off the lamp and there was a light slightly lightened up the room even though it was just a glimpse.

 

 

She was wearing a large blue T-shirt with a word “Love me like you always do” and a pair of shorts. Her shirt was too long down to her knees that she looked like she didn’t wear any shorts. It had been a long day. So many things were happening today and she needed a long and good rest.

 

 

And now she needed to face one more problem. She had to sleep with a man who made her heart skip crazily on ONE BED. They were both staring at the bed on front of them. Suho looked at her with the same look that she gave him.

 

 

“We have to sleep together” Suho told her. Ji yon heaved out a loud and heavy sigh. “I know”

 

 

It was midnight already. Hands locked together, Ji yon hastily went to the one side of the bed and laid down. Suho followed suit, slightly feeling a bit uncomfortable. He had never sleep with a girl on the same bed as his. And now he had to share a bed with a girl that nearly made him lose his mind.

 

 

They were facing each other. “Don’t you dare do anything to me” warned Ji yon. Suho smiled as he looked at her in the dark. She was very beautiful under the ray of the moonlight. He had never thought that he would fall in love with an annoying girl that made him go insane when they first met.

 

 

“I will if you don’t do anything that will provoke me to do so” told Suho. With that, he closed his eyes trying his hardest not to think anything that would make him regret tomorrow.

 

 

A/N: Suho, half ????Kyaaaa…the cover picture that I used for this story is the Suho in this chapter. He was wearing that outfit since he really looked so hot in that… please leave a comment :3