CHAPTER ELEVEN: BETRAYAL

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: to all my beloved readers, regarding to the story of my last chapter. I’m sure a lot of you don’t understand. Well, I’ll explain it here. Actually, the groups named BLACK DRAGON, BLACK SHADOW and etc… are the gangster that reside in Korea.. Suho’s father is the high leader of that group…Dong Woon is a gang leader, you could say that…

 

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN: BETRAYAL

 

 

“Tao, how are you doing?”

 

 

“I’m fine, come in” said Tao as he opened the door wide to Suho and his lady. “Suho, who is this girl?” whispered Tao curiously as he stared at the girl who looked frightened by his gaze.

 

 

“She’s with me. It’s okay. Don’t worry” said Suho. Tao took a final look on her before he walked into a room, followed by Suho. They entered a room full with guys.

 

 

They were young perhaps, they could be the school’s delinquent. Or they might drop out of school. They were eyeing her as if she was a yummy dessert that they could feast on.

 

 

The man that Suho had talked to earlier told them “Suho’s back”.

 

 

Everyone gathered around Suho and her of course. “Yo, hyung. It’s been a while since I last saw you” someone named Kyung soo greeted him. They were all having a group hug in which they also hugged her even though she was hiding behind Suho. Suho looked at Ji yon, slightly chuckled.

 

 

It was very enjoyable and fun to see Ji yon like this. “Hey guys, let me introduce you to Ji yon”

 

 

Ji yon appeared in front of them as she tugged his black jacket.

 

 

“Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I’m Tao” said the black haired man.

 

 

“I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you, Ji yon”

 

 

“You can call me Chen. If you need something, you can ask me ”

 

 

“Nice to meet you. I’m Xiumin. Even though I look like a chinese, well, I’m not” a cute man said as he scratched his head .‘Owh~, this boy is so cute’, thought Ji yon.

 

 

“I’m Kyung Soo but you can call me D.O” he grinned happily.

 

 

All of them had already introduced themselves and she believed to need to return the favour by properly. “Hello, everyone. I’m Ji yon and I’m his-“she said but was cut by her companion. The man whom his hand was locked with hers. “Girlfriend” Suho said. She was staring at him with disbelief. How many lies did Suho have to tell? Was he really that mad with her?

 

 

She tried to hit his feet but he was lucky enough to dodge that weak attempt. “Where’s Lay?” asked Suho suddenly. D.O shrugged his shoulders. “He said he wanted to make a phone call with his cousin”

 

 

“So Suho, what brings you here?” asked Xiumin. It was rare to see Suho around here. So he was curious as to why Suho came here. Suho always came here when he was in trouble. The fact that he had brought his girlfriend along was indeed showing them Suho had a big trouble.

 

 

“It’s your father, isn’t it?” asked Chen. Chen was very considerate about his friend. All of them, who were inside that room, were Suho’s best buddies. They were always stayed by his side.

 

 

“And that’s too. But there’s another problem” said Suho as he heaved a sigh. Ji yon gulped. He raised his right hand showing them the chain that had bind both Ji yon’s and his hands together.

 

 

All of them were laughing heartily. Suho just stared at them as if his eyes could tell them ‘it’s not funny at all’. All of them stopped at once.

 

 

“let me see them first” told Luhan. Luhan examined the handcuff carefully. The awkward silence filled the room suddenly when Kyung Soo said something to break it. “I think I’m going to the kitchen for a sec to take Coke. Chen, what do you want?”

 

 

Chen ignored him as he was too absorbed in examining the handcuffs with Luhan.

 

 

“I want to follow you since I wanted to check up on Lay. He took so long just to call his cousin”

 

 

Few minutes later, then the handcuffs were undone. Ji yon cheered happily. She didn’t need to be with Suho anymore. She felt that being with him just like having a ticking bomb on your belt. It was very dangerous and scary.

 

 

“Luhan, thank you very much. You’re my saviour” said Ji yon, as she jumped on her feet just like a child. Luhan was blushing a bit. He was always like that when he was getting flattered by someone even though that person was a boy.

 

 

“Suho, I want to go out first to check up on my parents” said Ji yon as she went out from that building. Suho was relaxing. He felt he was free. Even though he desperately tried to fight his urge to handcuff his hand with hers once again.

 

 

‘Where’s everyone?’ thought Suho. In that room, accompanying him were Tao, Luhan and Chen. Kyung Soo and Xiumin had not yet returned from the kitchen. He had not seen Lay all day. It had been one hour since they all left. “Tao, where’s the other? What’s taking them so long?”

 

 

Tao noticed it too so were Luhan and Chen. “Yeah, where’s the other?”

 

 

“D.O and Xiumin have not yet returned from the kitchen”

 

 

Suho sensed something wrong was going on.

 

 

 “Lay told us that he wanted to call his cou…sin” Chen said and stopped as he sensed something was not right in the sentence.

 

 

“Oh my god, Suho. Lay doesn’t have any cousin. He’s an orphan” told Luhan as he alerted the young man who was worried about Ji yon.

 

 

Tao along with Suho and the others ran to the kitchen only to find both D.O and Xiumin were knocked out. “D.O! Xiumin!” shouted Luhan, shocked. Chen tried to wake them up.

 

 

“Check their pulses” said Tao.

 

 

“I want to find Lay first”

 

 

When Suho wanted to turn his body, he felt that there was something poking into his body. Tao was frozen too. “Don’t move, Suho” said someone whom his voice that Suho knew so well.

 

 

When he looked at him in his face, it was true. The voice belonged to Kai. There was Lay behind him too. Suho was shocked to see him. “Lay, you betray us?” said Luhan. Tao was surprised too.

 

 

“Why?” Suho asked. He didn’t understand to why Lay betrayed them. Betrayed their friendship. “I am jealous of you. You have everything and I don’t. You are given the position to be the leader of BLACK DRAGON but you reject it”

 

 

There was no way out. With his friends on hostage, there was no way he could flee like that. “Hey, Suho. Miss me?” asked Kai as he smirked evilly. Kai was walking around him, looking down at Suho.

 

 

“But I’m sure you miss your beloved STEP brother so much” said Kai applying a slight pressure on the word ‘STEP’.

 

 

Suho gasped and shouted at the man. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

 

 

“Is he here?” Suho said and continued “Where is he?”

 

 

Kai was laughing. “I don’t think you should not be worrying about your brother” and added “You should be worried about that girl”. Kai stopped to see Suho’s face. He was curious why Kai mentioned about Ji yon all of a sudden. “Since she’s with him right now”

 

 

Chen was confused as to whether want to say something or not. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??”

 

 

“You better behave or your beloved girlfriend will-“ Kai stopped “die….”

 

======

 

 

“Finally, I’m free” the girl beamed happily

 

She was walking around that area so that she could get much sunlight. She was bumping onto a man who was walking around that time. “Opps, sorry, mister-“ said Ji yon as she rubbed her  back. It was hurt.

 

 

The man gave her a smile. The most radiant smile she has ever seen. “I’m Kris” he said as he gave his hands to the girl who had fallen on her . “Are you okay?”

 

                               

A/N: Gahhh…..What will happen to Ji yon??Is she in grave danger??