CHAPTER TWELVE: MEETING WITH A MAN WHO HAD A POKER FACE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

“Opps, sorry, mister-“

 

 

“I’m Kris”

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

 

Ji yon was staring at him. He had a very beautiful pair of eyes. He was extending his hand to pull her up. Ji yon was looking at it, awed by his gentleness that was shown in his face.

 

 

She took his hand and tried to stand up on her feet but she just couldn’t. Instead she fell into his long arms as he tried to catch her before she fell on the ground…again…

 

 

She could feel her cheeks burning hot. He looked alike with the man who had taken her heart. ‘It’s impossible’ she thought as she shook her head. The man named Kris, looked at her curiously.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” asked Kris as he wanted to make sure she was just fine.

 

 

“I’m just fine. Just need a little walk” Ji yon told him as she tried to squirm away from his hold. It was unbearably tight and it was hurting her a bit.

 

 

Their faces were just few inches away from each other. She was lost in his eyes of sea. was slightly opened as she breathed out slowly. Her heart beat was beating very slow, different from the time when she experienced irregular heartbeats when she was with Suho.

 

 

*dup….dup*dup…..dup*

 

 She felt hot all over her body. ‘Why do I always feel like this?’ she thought to herself. She clasped her fist gently as she desperately didn’t want a man who didn’t release her from his bear hug, know that he had made her fallen for him.

 

 

He touched her forehead and smiled like a child. “You’re sick. Your body is hot” he whispered to her right ear. Ji yon felt awkward in their positions. “I should take you to the hospital right now” said Kris when he was actually lying to her.

 

 

“No. I’m not” she said as she shook her head. But Kris ignored her and grabbed her hand as he threw her in his black Cadillac and strode off from that place quickly.

 

=====

 

[Kris’s POV]

 

Finally I met her. The one that I was looking for. The one that I was supposed to kidnap in order to make Suho come back home. But I didn’t want Suho to come home just like my father wished to. I just couldn’t obey that order.

 

 

Damn that old man. Why didn’t you just go die like everyone else did?

 

 

I wanted to make Suho suffer just like I had.

 

 

He took everything away from me.

 

 

My father’s love.

 

 

My friends.

 

 

 

 The title of the gang leader of Black Dragon.

 

 

And it made me angrier than before when I knew that father would take extreme measures just to bring him home.

 

 

And I would take a revenge on him by kidnapping the most precious person in his life now. This girl who was currently in my arms. I would make her fallen in love with me.

 

 

 Then I should do what after that….hmmm….

 

 

 

Yeah, I should kill her.

 

 

And that way, he would have no reason to live any longer. I would make him suffered that he begged me to take his life.

 

 

And when the time came, I would be more than happy to kill him.

 

 

Currently the girl that I was talking about was in my arms.

 

 

I looked into the girl’s eyes. Her pupils were dilated. It seemed that she had fallen for him. It went according to my plan. I secretly hid my evil smirk. I just had to play ‘good boy’ til that time came.

 

 

“You’re sick. Your body is hot”

 

 

“I should take you to the hospital right now”

 

 

She didn’t realise that I was lying about taking her to the hospital. While in fact, I would take her to a place where no one could find her.

 

 

“In any minute, you will go to somewhere where Suho cannot find you” I thought evilly. “And I will make him cry blood”

 

 

=======

IN THE MEAN TIME

 

 

“Is he here?” Suho said and continued “Where is he?”

 

 

Kai was laughing. “I don’t think you should not be worrying about your brother” and added “You should be worried about that girl”. Kai stopped to see Suho’s face. He was curious why Kai mentioned about Ji yon all of a sudden. “Since she’s with him right now”

 

 

Chen was confused as to whether want to say something or not. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??”

 

 

“You better behave or your beloved girlfriend will-“ Kai stopped “die….”

 

========

 

SOMEWHERE IN THE SHOPPING COMPLEX

 

 

“Why do I feel that something bad is going to happen?” said a black haired boy. He tried to shake his thoughts off his minds. But it did no good. He was worried about his best friend who was absent today. “Ji yon, where are you?”

 

 

He came to her house after school was over but she wasn’t there. Her neighbour also wasn’t there. He tried to call her but it always went straight to the voicemail. “Maybe Baekhyun know where she is” he thought.

 

 

He typed his number on his cell phone. The phone was ringing. “Please pick up, Baekhyun”

 

 

****************

“Hello, Baekhyun. Where are you?”

 

 

“Sehun-ah, why are you calling me this late?”

 

 

“Sorry to bother you this late. I just want to ask you something”

 

 

“Yeah. It is pretty much late already. Okay. What do you want to ask me?”

 

 

“Do you know where Ji yon is?..... Ji yon is absent today”

 

 

“Ahh… Ji yon? I don’t know. Why don’t you ask the man who slept with her last night?” Baekhyun’s voice was rough and clearly showed that he was incredibly upset with something.

 

 

“What are you talking about, Baek-hyung?” Sehun asked before he was put on hold. “Baekhyun-ah”

 

*****************

 

“Ji yon? Sleeping with a man? Who?” thought Sehun pretty hard. And he gasped as he tried to figure out who was the man that had spent a night with his best friend, Ji yon.

 

 

“Suho-hyung? Is he the one?”

 

 

“It’s impossible”

 

 

He didn’t want to accept the fact that Suho was the man who slept with Ji yon. He felt slightly jealous when he was thinking about it. He held his hand against his chests. “Since when did I have these strange feelings?”

 

 

A/N: Hello, my beloved readers. I’m so happy that my story finally achieves more than 500 viewers. When I first wrote this, I don’t expect this many viewers and subscribers who will read my story…since I wrote this fic just for fun…I will appreciate it if you leave a comment…