CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hi, guys..sorry for the long wait..I hope you don’t mad at me since I am too busy editing my newly opened shop: Maid Café’s Poster Request Shoppe~~The theme for this shop is as you well aware from the shop’s name based on maid and butler…I have hired many maids but what I’m still lacking is a butler…So any male who is able to do any poster is welcome to my shop…I’m still hiring by the way…

 

“Ji yon, please wait for me there” thought Suho. He and Kris’s driver, James, were on his way to the warehouse where Ji yon headed to.

 

He didn’t want anything to happen to Ji yon and he wouldn’t forgive if there was something happening to Ji yon. He wouldn’t be able to live without her. She was his world.

 

“Why do I have a bad feeling? What is happening right now?” thought Suho as he touched his chest. His chest was burning with pain and it suffocated him. “Master, are you okay?” said James waking Suho from his realization.

 

“Hurry, drive to that place quick” ordered Suho. James drove to that place and to their impending doom, they saw many police cars surrounding that place and he could see a lots of Kai’s underling were taken into the trucks.

 

But he could see no Ji yon, Kris or Kai there.

 

“What’s happening?” thought Suho. It was then he received a phone call. He looked at the recipient’s name on his phone screen. It was Park Chanyeol. He was hesitated to take the call but he had a strong feeling that he must take that call no matter what.

 

“What do you want??” said Suho. He could hear a coarse voice from the speaker of the phone. “Kris and Ji yon got shot” said Chanyeol. Suho was shocked when he heard the news and he couldn’t help to shout at the phone. “WHAT?‼”
 

He wanted to cry at that moment. But he just couldn’t. He was a man and he mustn’t show his weak side to anyone. He was strong man. Strong at heart and strong in mind.

 

“They’re dying right now…Just go to the hospital in Seoul…We’ll meet there” Chanyeol said. ‘Dying?? My brother and Ji yon are dying?” thought Suho as he held his temples hard. His heart was in pain. Was this the reason he had a bad feeling before. ‘This is all my fault’ thought Suho. He wanted to kill himself at that moment.

 

“I’m heading there right now…” he said that trying to not sound worried.

 

“Okay….”said Chanyeol before he put him on hold. Right after that, the phone slipped from his hand. And tears came out from his eyes.

 

“Kris….Ji yon” he sobbed as he pulled his short hair tightly as he was trying to calm himself. He felt the image of Ji yon started to disappear in his mind.

 

The smile on her face. It started to crumble into pieces in his mind. He never thought that he would fall in love with a girl who made him go crazy on his first day at school. But as he spent his time with her, he had fallen in love with her. He never thought that he would fall for a woman like her after months of being her rival.

 

To him, she was the type that wouldn’t listen to what everyone said. She only did what she thought the best without thinking what would happen to her if she did that. Just like what she did today.

 

James just looked at his master. He hesitated asked Suho where did he want to go. “Master, where should we go?” asked James. “To the hospital” told Suho. With that one word, James understood that his master, Kris was in danger and so did that girl, Ji yon, whom his master asked to protect.

 

He knew that because Kris ordered him to protect Ji yon in his stead. But he couldn’t fulfil his duty because Ji yon had escaped from them and her life was in danger because of his recklessness.

 

===

At the hospital…

 

Suho and James arrived at the hospital not long after that.

 

Suho jumped out of the car as soon as they arrived but James didn’t follow. He only wanted to stay in the car. This was not his problem to be involved. It was his master’s, Kris and his step brother, Suho.

 

Suho wiped his tears first and his eyes were red right now.

 

And he was running in the hospital searching for Ji yon, Kris and Chanyeol. But there was no sign of them. ‘Where are you?’ said Suho as he entered a very wide and vacant flower garden.

 

“Why all of this happen to us, god? What have we done to be punished like this by you?”

 

When he was about to leave, he could hear a low sob there and he went to look for the source of the sobbing sound and he found out it was his childhood.

 

Park Chanyeol. “Why did you do this to us all??” said Chanyeol as he face-palmed himself. Suho could diamonds falling from his friend’s cheeks.

 

His heart felt hurt. It was his entire fault. If he didn’t obey his father’s order in the first place, none of this would have happened.

 

If he didn’t Jaewon in the first place, none of this would have happened.

 

Their friendships that they had treasured for years shattered just like that. It was piercing into broken pieces of diamonds at the tip of their fingers.

 

He hated his father for everything.

 

For ruining their friendship.

 

For manipulating their bonds.

 

For making him kill Jaewon.

 

For manipulating Kris’s hatred to get him.

 

For manipulating Kai’s love to get him and Ji yon.

For making Kai a puppet for his revenge.

 

For making Kris hating him.

 

For involving Ji yon in this matter.

 

For making their lives in danger.

 

For making Chanyeol who had never let out a single tears, crying.

 

‘Where’s Kai?’ thought Suho. He wanted to kill Kai for making Ji yon and his little brother hurt. But he couldn’t because Kai was his best friend and it was not his fault that these things happening.

 

Without his realization, he let out a single tear behind the tree accompanying Chanyeol who was sitting on the bench.

 

====

 

[At somewhere else. Someone’s else POV]

 

“Where am I?” said a young man as he opened his eyes. He couldn’t recognise where he was right now. The room was white and it made him a bit unease and he didn’t like that feeling. The light was blinding his eyes.

 

He couldn’t recall the events that brought him here. He was trying to get up from his back as he was writhing in pain. It was very painful and it made him want to die at that moment. He looked at his pain. It was located at his kidney and he had just noticed that there were some wires connecting to areas on his body.

 

The expression in his eyes as he saw all of this was just blank and it showed no emotion at all. He felt empty all inside. He could feel nothing.

 

‘What brings me here?’ asked Kris. He felt he had forgetting something important. Someone important. He was trying his hardest to remember that pieces of his heart.

 

It was then all of them coming into his head at one time.

 

“Kai, you don’t know what you’re doing. This is all wrong. You’re going to regret it later”

 

“We’ll find a way to defeat Dong Won. Please don’t worry”

 

BANG‼!

 

“Kris” I could see Kai’s face. His guilty face.

 

“Kris” this time it was Chanyeol.

 

 “S-save J-ji Yo-on” that was the last word that came from my mouth before I became unconscious.

 

Everything was becoming clearer and clearer to my heart and my brain felt like wanted to explode any second.

 

“JI YONNNN‼‼‼‼”shouted Kris at the top of his lungs. His eyes and heart were overflowing with tears and sadness. His weak heart could not take any more loss. He didn’t want to lose anyone anymore. He would rather die than watching someone who was precious to him getting hurt.

 

“JII YOOOONNNNNNNNNNN‼‼‼‼‼!” he screamed again. His voice was coarse that it would break his voice box if he didn’t stop right now. He was pushing himself to his limits. He wanted to take off any needles from his body and went to Ji yon’s bedroom quickly as he could.

 

It was then someone came into the room stopping him. “Kris, stop this” said the brown haired male hugging him at an instant. Kris could see that his eyes were red and so did his nose. ‘Is he crying?’ thought Kris as he stopped on his tracks as his friend grabbed his hand. Kris stopped crying.

 

“Kris, please stop hurting yourself” told that man. Kris held his hand as he said to that man, comforting him. “Chanyeol, please don’t cry. This pain is nothing to me” said Kris as he looked into Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“Are you crying because of what had happened to us all?” asked Kris straight forward. Chanyeol just nodded. “There’s no need to cry for us. Everything will be just fine” said Kris, oblivious to what the doctor had said to Chanyeol before.

 

Chanyeol wore even sadder face than before. “You’re wrong, Kris” thought Chanyeol “Nothing is going to be fine”

 

“I hate god for doing this to us” said Chanyeol truthfully. He never believed in god after what had happened to him when he was a child and up until now. “We should not say things like that. This is our fate written by our past actions and we must gladly accept it no matter how painful it is and how cruel it is”

 

“Kris, Suho is-“not yet Chanyeol finished his sentences, Kris cut him off. “I don’t want to meet him. I was ashamed for myself to even think that I can get my revenge by doing the exact same thing to him. I hate myself for it. I am stupid” it was then when Suho wanted to enter that room but went back as he heard that Kris didn’t want to look at him.

 

“But-“

 

“I said I don’t want to meet him no matter what it is” said Kris coldly but when someone mentioned his brother, he didn’t know why he didn’t want to meet. It was the value of pride in him. He didn’t want people to see his weak spot. He could feel the tears threatening to come out in any second.

 

“I understand” said Chanyeol and added “I won’t force you to meet him”

 

Few minutes before this…

 

“JII YOOOONNNNNNNNNNN‼‼‼‼‼!” they could hear someone was screaming. They could feel that the person really was in pain. Suho wanted to hug his brother and begged him to stop hurting himself. But he couldn’t bring himself to meet him. He was guilty person. He had made everyone like this.

 

“Kris, stop this” said the brown haired male as he entered inside the room where Kris was admitted in. Chanyeol hugged him tight in an attempt to stop Kris from hurting himself. “Kris, please stop doing this. It makes me want to cry” said Suho at heart. His heart cried for him.

“Kris, brother is here” said Suho as he bit his lips, watching them from the ajar door.

 

“Kris, please stop hurting yourself” told Chanyeol. Kris held his hand as he said to their best friend, comforting him. “Chanyeol, please don’t cry. This pain is nothing to me” said Kris as he looked into Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“Are you crying because of what had happened to us all?” asked Kris straight forward. Chanyeol just nodded. “There’s no need to cry for us. Everything will be just fine” said Kris, oblivious to what the doctor had said to Chanyeol before. “Nothing will be fine, little brother” said Suho.

 

Chanyeol wore even sadder face than before. “You’re wrong, Kris” thought Chanyeol “Nothing is going to be fine”

 

“I hate god for doing this to us” said Chanyeol truthfully.

 

“We should not say things like that. This is our fate written by our past actions and we must gladly accept it no matter how painful it is and how cruel it is”

 

“Kris, Suho is-“not yet Chanyeol finished his sentences, Kris cut him off. “I don’t want to meet him. I was ashamed for myself to even think that I can get my revenge by doing the exact same thing to him. I hate myself for it. I am stupid”

 

“Kris” Suho gasped. “Do you hate yourself that much? Or are you referring that to me??” asked Suho as tears glistened in his eyes like a pearl.

 

“But-“

 

“I said I don’t want to meet him no matter what it is” Kris’s cold voice came out. It made Suho’s heart crumbled in pieces so he left that place with a regret feeling. “Does Kris still hate me that much?” thought Suho. And added “Why we are feeling like this with each other? Why do we have to be like this?” said Suho.

 

===

At somewhere else

 

“What???Ji yon is in the hospital??” shouted Ji yon’s only best friend who had been with her until all this mess came into their life particularly Ji yon’s. He got the news from their classmate who happened to be there.

 

“Seully, where she is right now?” asked Sehun through a phone hoping that she would give him the exact location of his friend’s whereabouts. It had been weeks that he had last seen his friend, Ji yon.

 

He was worried about her. However he was worried about her not like a lover. It was more like a brother that wanted to protect his sister from any danger. He never thought that she was in a deep problem.

 

“I’ll meet you there” said Sehun. He needed to tell Baekhyun about this since his friend was also involved in this problem.

 

Sehun dialled his phone number and was waiting for Baekhyun to pick up his call. “Hello, this is Byun’s residence. Who are you looking for?”

 

“Is Baekhyun here?” asked Sehun. It was only a couple of hours since they had escaped from that place. “No, he’s not here” said a woman. Sehun breathed out sharply. “Thank you, mam. If he’s back, do mind tell him that Sehun need to meet him fast”.

 

Sehun changed his clothes and went to Baekhyun’s house. He was spacing out in the sky when he was waiting for Baekhyun.

 

He knew that he cared for Ji yon and fell in love with her but after sometime, he realised that Ji yon was not looking at him just like the way he did. She was looking up at him like her brother. Not more than that.

 

That was the reason he was trying not to look at her like the way he did before. He tried to take care of her as a brother would be. He must tried to forget his feelings about Ji yon. She already was in love with a man she thought never would be. The man whom his existence she despised the most at school.

 

Kim Joon Myeon. Suho. The new transferred boy. The one who hid lots of secret under his smiles.

 

It really scared him when Seully called him and told him that Ji yon was in a hospital along with the transferred student, Suho.

 

“Sehun, what are you doing here?” said someone waking up Sehun from his realization. It was Baekhyun. Sehun shot up from his seat.

 

“Ji yon is in the hospital. Coma to be exact” Sehun told Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s eyes widened with surprise.

 

“What about Kris-hyung?” said Baekhyun.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N: Hi..everyone..this is the first part..it is very long that I actually have to divide it into two..sorry for the long wait…Comment..:3