CHAPTER FIFTEEN

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Dear readers, my examination are drawing near…can you guys wish me a good luck??...But hey, don’t worry..during that time,I will be still writing the next chapters..afterall, you all are my beloved readers, I’ll try my best to upload them,okay???

 

 

Her head was spinning around. It was driving her nuts. Ji yon couldn’t recall what had happened before she was collapsed. All she could remember was the face of a man named Kris.

 

 

“Oh my god” she gasped as she recalled that she was being assault by Kris. She remembered that he put something over . She opened her eyes slowly. She was finally awake right now but she felt her eyes were still heavy.

 

 

“Ji yon, you finally awake” she could hear the voice clearly. She wanted to say something but then she realised that was taped by a duct tape. She was surprised when she found out that she was being tied on a wooden chair. She felt that someone was standing behind her.

 

 

She hated being tied just like she hated being handcuffed. She tried to see who the speaker was but she was halted by the strict movement. She couldn’t move much. “Don’t try to resist” whispered someone near to her left ear.

 

 

She tried to say something but it ended up to be just a muffle of screams. “You’re so cute” the man said again. ‘Who is he?’ thought Ji yon. She was scared. She wanted to cry.

 

 

“Suho, where are you?” she cried. Tears filled the verge of her eyes. The mysterious man held her hair softly as he sniffed her it.

 

 

She sobbed quietly making sure that the man, who kidnapped her, not knowing that she had been crying. But the man knew it all along. Well, she was a terrible lair after all.

 

 

“Shhhh…..Don’t cry, my little princess….I’m here” he said as he hugged her from her back. She wanted to get away from the man’s hug. This man was sickly sadist.

 

 

“Suho….” She said lowly as she bit her lips.

 

 

But the man could hear very well. “SUHO IS DEAD!!!” he shouted as he pulled her hair. She muffled a loud screams. Tears were falling down her cheeks. It was hurting her physically.

 

 

“I will kill him again and again til there was none left of him to be remembered” the man laughed crazily. She was traumatized when she heard him saying that.

 

 

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The man was walking in front of her and revealed his face. She was shocked when she saw who he was.

 

 

KRIS?

 

 

He looked at her and stared at the duct tape that was covering her small lips. He took it off roughly from . Her lips were swollen and smeared with fresh blood.

 

 

Ji yon was screaming. Hearing the scream coming out from her small lips excited Kris. He loved to hurt people and see people getting hurt for he was a psychotic, sick and twisted man.

 

 

“Suho!!!!Help me!!!” she screamed but getting repeated slaps from him. There was a phone ringing making him halt for a while.

 

 

“Suho’ ll not come here. If he was, I will kill him in front of you or I will kill you in front of him. Which one do you like??”

 

 

Ji yon wanted to wake up from this awful nightmare. Then his phone rang again forcing Kris to answer it. “What do you want?” Kris said.

 

========

 

“What do you want?”

 

 

“I want you to release that girl”

 

 

“Kai, what can you gain from it?”

 

 

“Don’t play with me, Kris”

 

 

“From what I know, she doesn’t choose you. She choose me”

 

 

“No, she won’t, you bastard”

 

 

“Do you dare to defy me? I’m the son of your leader”

 

 

“I don’t care”

 

 

“Oh really? Just don’t get all angry when you hear this”

 

 

“Hear what?”

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!!! Kris, please don’t hurt me…Help me, please, someone ” a female voice was heard. It belonged to Ji yon.

 

 

Kai could hear Kris laughing maniacally.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to hurt-”

 

 

With that, Kris put him on hold.

 

 

Kai could hear her screaming. It pained him very much. It was difficult for him to locate Kris since Kris noticed that there was a tracking device in his car. To simplify it, Kai lost him.

 

 

He had no clue where Kris was. He needed to find him fast.

 

========

 

“What do you want?” Kris said coldly.

 

 

‘Is it Suho?’ thought Ji yon as she saw Kris answering the phone.

 

 

“Kai, what can you gain from it?” Kris said as he looked at the window. Ji yon was disappointed and surprised to know the caller was not Suho but Kai.

 

 

“From what I know, she doesn’t choose you. She choose me”Ji yon was shocked to hear it.

 

 

“Do you dare to defy me? I’m the son of your leader”

 

 

“Oh really. Just don’t be angry when you hear this” Kris said it was then he put the phone near to as he pulled her hair tightly.

 

 

She was screaming in pain and vain. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

 

 

“AHHHHHHH!!! Kris, please don’t hurt me….Help me, please, someone”

 

 

Kris was laughing maniacally.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to hurt-” Kris didn’t want to hear any words from him anymore. He threw the phone away to the wall, destroying it. He was sweating all over. Clearly he was very happy with the fact that many people wanted to kill him.

 

=======

 

“Ji yon, where are you?” asked a black haired man who wore a black jacket, nervously. “It is entirely my fault. If I don’t follow any orders from my father that day, none of these would have happened”

 

 

“Kris would not be like this”

 

 

A/N: Wahhh…. What is going to happen to Ji yon??? Can Suho and Kai save her in time? Why does Kris hate Suho??What had Suho done to make Kris hate him? Find out on the next chapter. Til next time..