CHAPTER SIX: THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: To all my beloved readers, thank you for your support in reading my story…I requested you all to give me your comments on what you think about this fic so far…It will help me a lot…Enjoy

 

 

CHAPTER SIX: OH NO!!THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME

 

 

“This is not happening to me” said Ji yon as she was walking back and forth in the warehouse. “Ji yon, wake up. This is just a dream” she said as she closed her eyes and pinched her hand.

 

 

Ji yon didn’t notice that she was actually dragging Suho around the warehouse. Suho felt that Ji yon was very funny because she was nervous wreck that her hand was locked with his. Many people would regard that as a blessing but Ji yon saw that as a curse.

 

 

He would definitely enjoy his day with Ji yon later. “OH NO!!IT”S NOT A DREAM” she shouted loud enough to make Suho close his ears. “Oi, I’m not deaf” Suho said as he pulled his hands up. Ji yon’s left hand followed suit.

 

 

Ji yon arched in pain. “What are we supposed to do now?” Ji yon said as she sobbed quietly. Suho felt guilty that he had made her hurt but it was her fault that she dared to defy him when he first arrived at Sunny High school.

 

 

He hugged her and patted her head. “Shh…It’s going to be fine” said Suho as he placed his chin on top of her head. “I know” said Ji yon. “As long as I’m here with you, there will be just fine”

 

 

=====

 

“Are you sure I can stay here?” asked the tall man as he entered the house. “It’s okay since my parents are away in Hawaii” told Ji yon. Suho made an ‘oh’ expression.

 

 

They couldn’t make any major movements since they were doomed to be closed with each other. “Suho, come with me” said Ji yon as she dragged him to the kitchen. Suho lazily followed the lady and sighed heavily. All he wanted to do was having a bath in a tub but seeing him in this condition, it was impossible. He felt all sweaty.

 

 

“I want you to help me preparing our food” told Ji yon as she handed him a knife and potatoes. “Peel these potatoes. I’m sure you know how” said Ji yon as she sliced the cabbages. She wanted to make her special dish. ‘Chicken Vegetable Supreme Soup’

 

 

Suho watched her with such fascination that only a child could possess. “WOW. You’re good with hands” complimented Suho. It was too quiet that Suho’s small voice could be the loudest in the kitchen.

 

 

Suho was not comfortable in peeling the potatoes even the potatoes were not in a good shape because of him. You could say that his hand was a monster’s creation and a disaster. “Oh my god, what are you doing with the potatoes?” said Ji yon as she gasped when she stared at the wrecked potatoes in his hands.

 

 

“This is the right way to peel it” said Ji yon as she took his hands in hers as she showed him how to peel the potatoes. He felt nervous at the sudden contact of her hands.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

Her small hands were smooth against his large rough hands. He enjoyed the feeling of her hands. He wished the feeling could last longer than it was. She eyed him “What are you doing?” she asked as she released his hands. “Do you understand what I’m saying, Suho?”

 

 

“Yes, mam” said Suho receiving the cutest smile he had ever seen. “Actually, she is not a pain in the ”, thought Suho.

 

=====

 

10.00 p.m.

 

“I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?” shouted Ji yon as she put her hands on her chest. She was taken aback by what the young man had suggested.

 

 

“Ji yon, Do you expect me to sleep in my dirty clothes?” said Suho as he eyed her. She was nervous. ‘There is no way I’m going to have a bath with him’, thought Ji yon as her cheeks burned with a sheer embarrassment.

 

 

“What is she thinking about?” thought Suho to himself. “I don’t have an intention to peek in her when she’s bathing. I just told her that when one of us wants to get bath, then the other should wait outside the curtain since our hands were locked together in this stupid handcuff” he thought again.

 

 

“Even though the risk of I getting to see her body is high. But it’s worth it” he chuckled, excited with the idea of his.

 

 

“I don’t what’s wrong with that” Suho told her. She shrieked in fear. “YOU ERT!!!” she shouted as she knocked him down.

 

 

“YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE AN ADVANTAGE ON ME”

 

A/N: Oh my god, Suho. I don’t know that you’re actually a ert….Leave a comment….Can you do me a favour?? Please share this story with your friends who love EXO…and particularly Suho…Our charming and extravagant Suho…