HE OR HIM?

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I last update my stories…I hope you don’t get mad waiting for the next chapters..hehe…here it goes..

 

[Ji yon’s POV]

 

‘Where is this place?’ I thought as I scanned the place. It was dark and there was nothing inside it and it was vacant and empty just like my heart.

 

 

I couldn’t think pretty clearly. I felt breathless and motionless. ‘Am I dreaming?’ I said as I sighed heavily. I was wearing a red long dress and I could hear the echoes of my voice here. I walked aimlessly into an unknown destination.

 

 

All of a sudden, the memories of yesterday came into me.

 

 

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was hurting me. Why did my chest felt hurt? Was it because of him? Was I going to lose him?

 

 

Oh god. Please help him. Don’t let him die in vain.

 

 

Why was I feeling like this? Had I fallen for him just like I had fallen for his brother?

 

 

Now, I could see two men standing in front of me smiling as if they had nothing to worry about. I wished I could hug and tell them that it was going to be just fine. But I couldn’t. Both of them extended their hands to me gesturing me to follow one of them.

 

 

There were two routes facing different directions. Each one of them was standing on different roads. It was as if I was given a choice to choose one of them. And I was standing in the middle unsure what to do.

 

 

The man that I love was standing on the right side of the road while the man that I cared about was standing on the left side of the road. Was this a punishment for me? Why I couldn’t love the both of them?

 

 

Why did it have to be one of them? My heart cried for both of them no matter what happened. I fell in love with the two siblings. And if I were given a chance to choose one of them, I would rather die.

 

 

It was because I couldn’t decide to love and not love one of them. Was I being a greedy? What broke my heart the most was that they were fighting each other for me. They didn’t care if they would get themselves killed.

 

 

I wished I wasn’t born to bear this burden. This burden of loving someone. And the burden of losing someone. I didn’t want to be loved by people if things like this would have happened.

 

 

Kris was out there fighting for me to protect me from any danger. And Suho whose my heart was longing for was out there not knowing where to go to find me.

 

 

They were still extending their hands to me saying this “Ji yon, come with me if you really love me”

 

 

I looked back and forth between Suho and Kris. They gave me the most radiant smiles I had ever seen. Why I couldn’t just love the both of you? Why did I have to choose one person to love?

 

 

Then suddenly I was in a building. My heart was burning with fire. It was very painful. I could feel the surge of pain coming to me all at once. Red was the only colour I could see. “Ji yon, please hang on to me. It’s going to be just fine” I could hear there was someone calling onto me.

 

 

The man was holding my hands tightly. His face was blurry to me. “Am I going to die?” I said mentally. I could only manage to smile as if all the burdens were lifted off me that second.

 

 

Blood was oozing out of my body. I was going to die soon and it all would end. Before I closed my eyes, I could feel someone was shaking my body gently.

 

 

I reopened my eyes and saw the man who used to be Kris’s driver, James.

 

 

“Miss, wake up. You are safe now. Master Suho will be here in any minute” told the man. I suddenly realised that all of that was just a dream. Hearing Suho’s name made me happy. I was finally with him. But one side of my heart was crying. “What about Kris?”

 

 

“I’m afraid I couldn’t bring you to him right now” he said as he looked the ground and added “He asked me to protect you because that was his final wish”

========

 

[Kris’s POV]

 

This was the first time I had opened my heart after I lost Jaewon. I had a feeling that I must protect her from danger no matter what. It was because I had fallen for her.

 

 

I better texted him.

 

 

I dialled his number and sent my message to him. It could be my last message to him.

 

Hyung, I am sorry for the all the things I have done. I did this because I wanted to get revenge on you. I thought I could make you feel miserable for all the things you had done in the past. But things were not like what I would expected. Now I get it. Revenge cannot solve the problems that I had and instead it worsens it. I don’t expect you to forgive me.

 

 

Someone is after me. Don’t worry. Ji yon is safe. She is in the beach house that we always used to hang out together. Don’t bother about me. She’s waiting for you. And I hope you will be happy after this because I won’t be bothering you again.

 

 

Sincerely,

Kris Wu fan.

 

 

Let’s hope for miracle to happen. Dear god, please don’t let anything to be happening at Ji yon. I loved her so much.

 

=======

 

[Kai’s POV]

 

Ji yon, I just met you for a couple of hours. I had fallen in love with you like crazy. Why did Kris have to get you when he didn’t even worth it?

 

 

I was going to make him pay for what he had done to you. After this, there was nothing going to stop us.

 

 

I was going to make you mine. I would not let anyone to hold you, see you, talk to you because you were mine and mine only. I would kill them if necessary.

 

 

There would be nothing between us after I get rid of the man who kidnapped you. ‘Don’t be worry, Ji yon. I’m going to save you’ I thought as I smiled devilishly.

 

 

I would not let you go far from me. I didn’t care if you didn’t love me because I was going to make you or force you if necessary. Don’t blame me for these feelings that I had for you.

 

 

It was your fault for being nice to me. After I get rid of all the things that came between us, I would hold you, kiss you and do all the things that I had with you whether you like it or not because you were mine to begin with.

 

 

Right now, I was heading to the warehouse where Ji yon was kept safe.

 

 

And as for Kris, I had got a plan B for him. I could hear the muffled screams from the car bonnet.

 

======

 

[Baekhyun’s and Sehun’s POV]

 

“Where he is taking us?” Baekhyun thought. Their hands were tied with ropes and their mouths were tapped together. Sehun was still passed out. Baekhyun was hoping that these had nothing to do with Suho and Ji yon.

 

 

And for real, he was worried sick about that girl. Was she safe? And seriously he had been thinking about her from the first day she left with Kris’s stepbrother. And he noticed that Sehun was also worrying about her.

 

 

When Sehun first asked him about Ji yon, Baekhyun refused to say something to him because he was angry with Ji yon. Then she was still missing for days in which Baekhyun had to tell Sehun about Kris’s brother.

 

 

He just didn’t want anything to be happening to Ji yon. And it was damn true.

 

 

He didn’t know for how long that they were in the car bonnet already. But to him, it was long enough to suffocate due to the lack of oxygen in there.

 

A/N: Mianhe~~~If you are waiting pretty long for this chapter. I hope you don’t get mad by this. Hey, have you vote for your man????

 

Make sure to vote it now….Well, I wrote the poll actually to see what pairing do you like the most…It’s up to me to end the character with who later…even though there are many people vote for the certain character but it won’t have to be that man who will end up with Ji yon…since I already have someone in my mind…*grins

 

Maybe that someone in my mind will end up with Ji yon in the final chapter since I wanted to make a season 2 of YOU AGAIN!!!....Do you want it to have a season 2??? Comment please and don’t be a silent reader… :)