SHEESH.IT'S THE FOUR EYES AGAIN

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

Author’s note: thank you for reading my story. I am motivated to continue writing my story since I am horribly stressed out that my other story that I tried so hard to edit it, was gone just like that. Sorry if I have grammar mistake or vocabulary error… I’m a human too. Human makes a lot of mistakes… but it doesn’t include me since I’m an angel…duuhhh…wanna puke when I heard myself saying it…Haha…Enjoy~~

 

 

CHAPTER THREE: SHEESH, IT’S THE FOUR EYED BOY AGAIN

 

 

"You, badass Suho", Ji yon cursed as she looked up to see his face.

 

 

"Good thing, you remember my name" he said. Ji yon didn't say anything. Suho bent over her as if he was kneeling over her body. “Get away ,punk” said Ji yon as she pushed him away. Suho wouldn’t budge even an inch. He was not going to lose to her.

 

 

“Try me” challenged Suho. They were both on the floor with Suho on top of her. “This is the most horrid situation I’ve ever had” thought Ji yon. He had this cunning and sly look across his face.

 

 

She was not going to lose either. Plus, if her best friend came and barged in( like he usually did), she would be history.

 

 

What would you expect to say, when you saw a boy on top of a girl who was in no position to move her body like a couple who was about to…*cough….you know what I’m talking about…*sigh nervously.

 

 

She was pushing his body away. She could feel his muscular chest that was hiding under that shirt of his. He saw it through her. “Want to sneak a peek,girl?” whispered Suho huskily. Ji yon shrieked in horror. He caught off her guard.

 

 

“Was he trying to seduce me?” thought Ji yon not noticing the faint blush she had.

 

“Hmph…” she said as she was trying to get back on her feet, leaving Suho on the ground. “I have a N A M E!!!” she said as she slowly pronounced the letters one by one.

 

 

He chuckled lightly. “WHAT is your name, missy?” asked Suho.

 

“Is it miss piggyhead?”

 

“I dare you to say that once again”

 

“MISS PIGGYHEAD” said Suho in slow motion mode if it was possible.

 

With that, she pounced on him like an angry cat. Suho managed to evade her repeated attempts to attack him.

 

 

Suho was enjoying this every second. He could never let go this golden chance to see him winning like this.

 

 

Suddenly, someone opened the door to the rooftop startling both of the fighting cats. “Ji yon-ah, I’m sorry for-“ shouted a boy. It was Sehun.

 

 

Ji yon’s hand were on the new boy’s chest while his hands were on her waist.

 

 

Sehun’s eyes widened with a sheer surprise. He had no idea that he was about to witness the love scene that his friend had. That was what he thought.

 

Author’s note: See, even Sehun also thought like I did.

 

Sehun was sweating nervously. Seeing this, Ji yon hurriedly pulled herself away from Suho who had this wide grin on his face. “Sorry for interrupting your” he gulped before he continued “make out session”. Sehun was actually blushing.

 

 

He never thought that his friend was this naughty. He shook his head. When Sehun said that, Ji yon was crumbling into pieces as she mentally shouted at herself. NOOOOOOOOO….

 

“It’s not like-”

 

“I understand, yon-shi. You don’t need to tell me”

 

“No, you do not-“ she was speechless as Sehun tried to ignore every word she said. It was useless to speak up with him. Suho was smiling.

 

 

Evilishly.

 

 

“This is interesting” Suho thought to himself.

 

“Go continue with what you two were doing just now. I’ll make up some excuses for you two” and with that he left Ji yon in her own cold world. “WE will. Don’ worry. I need some private time with my girlfriend” shouted Suho as he chuckled peacefully.

 

Ji yon’s mouth was opened wide. She couldn’t believe what this four eyed little pest had told to her best friend.

 

 

“So what we should do now, sweetheart?” asked Suho as he held her shoulders tight. Her eyes enlarged with a complete anger and embarrassment. His lips curled into an evil smile.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU’RE DOING?” said Ji yon in horror. She rushed out from the rooftop leaving Suho behind. Again.

 

 

“It’s a payback, baby” he said as he opened his spectacles. “I’m going to make you suffer more”

 

 

Author’s note: How is it? Leave a comment. So that I can know what you think about my story :’)…Bye…