CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: HE MET HER FINALLY

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hi, guys…Thank you for your support…*sobs…The exam yesterday was pretty hard for me…T.T

 

 

[NO ONE’S POV]

 

 

She was sitting inside the room and waiting nervously for the man who she had missed so much. She needed to ask him to get her to Kris’ place. She wanted to be there for him even though it was impossible. She wanted to keep him safe.

 

 

It was then when she heard a faint voice calling her name. She knew that voice belonged to who but she refused to believe it was damn true. It was too good to be true.

 

 

“It can’t be him” thought Ji yon as she turned her body and gasped.

 

 

It was the man she was waiting for.

 

 

The man who had stolen her heart in a way she couldn’t comprehend.

 

 

He was running to her, stretching his arms to hug her. She was motionless. She could not believe this. She had finally met him. He looked terrible.

 

 

“Suho” a faint whisper escaped from her small lips.

 

 

He hugged her back. She felt relieved seeing him. “Oppa”

 

 

Suho looked hurt when he saw Ji yon. There were bruises on her body and face. Her lips were a bit swollen. He cupped her face and looked at her closely and was startled when he saw tears trickling down her cheeks. He washed away the tears with his thumb.

 

 

Ji yon was unable to say a word. He hugged her again and she wanted to hug him back. But she just couldn’t. Not because she didn’t want too.

 

 

It was just that she was reminded of Kris. “How is he?” thought Ji yon. Suho tensed. He apparently realised that Ji yon didn’t hug him back. “Was she angry with me?” thought the tall man.

 

 

He released her body and asked her what was bothering her. She shook her head, not wanting to tell Suho. She was crying and sobbing. It made Suho even more curious than before.

 

 

She was staring on the floor, unable to look at Suho in the eyes. It hurt Suho to see her crying. He didn’t want to see anyone else crying again after what had happened in the past.

 

 

This was his fault, Suho thought. He wanted to leave the room when he felt a hand tugging on his shirt. “Suho” she said. Her eyes were red due to the tears. She looked very miserable.

 

 

“Something had happened when she was with Kris” Suho thought. A hint of jealousy could be detected but it was faint. He couldn’t help being jealous with his brother.

 

 

“Please be with me” asked Ji yon. Suho sat on the bed. She wanted to say something to him.

 

 

Something important.

 

 

“Suho, take me to Kris” she said the word bluntly.

 

 

Suho was a bit shocked when he heard that. “Is she serious?” thought Suho.

 

 

“Does she have a special feeling towards Kris?” asked Suho to himself.

 

 

Suho was unable to utter a single word. He just gripped Ji yon’s arm and hugged her tightly. “Suho, say something. Damn it. Say something. He’s your brother” said Ji yon, punching his back as she was trying to let go of his arms.

 

 

“I won’t let you. It’s too dangerous” told Suho, not wanting the tears in his eyes to fall. His chest was hurt. “What is this feeling? Jealousy?” thought Suho as he refused to let her go no matter what.

 

 

“I know. That’s why I can’t take you to him”

 

 

“He does nothing to me. Why are you acting like a child??” she suddenly growled as she shoved him away. Suho was a bit shock with the fact that she cared about his brother more than she cared about him.

 

 

“Nothing??? Then what are these??” said Suho as he pointed the purple permanent marks on her body and face. She quickly turned her face away from him. He tried to touch her face but instead she slapped his hands away.

 

 

“I HATE YOU. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!” she shouted in his face, bursting out in tears. Suho was shocked. She was the second person who said that to him. He could not believe that he had made her hate him.

 

 

The impact of her words was too great that he knelt down on the floor with a heavy thud. “Ji yon, please don’t cry” Suho pleaded her.

 

 

GO AWAY!!!

 

 

The words itself was cold and it struck his heart greatly. Suho stood up and left her in her room. Before he left the room, he took one final glance.

 

 

“Ji yon” he sighed deeply as the tears he had tried to contain for the last fifteen minutes, broke free from his eyes.

 

=========

 MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER PLACE

 

The brown haired man was refilling his bullets into the gun he was going to use. He didn’t care if he would be killed. It was because he was doing all of these for Ji yon. He wanted to make up for everything he had done to her.

 

“I’m here. As I promised there is no one coming with me”

 

A/N: Thank you for reading...^_^...