CHAPTER FOURTEEN: HE IS A DANGEROUS MAN

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: I just want to say thank you to those who subscribes this story…I’m truly grateful…. I want you guys to re-read again the last chapter since I have re-edited today..Thank you~

 

 

There was an awkward silence in the car. “Sir, I don’t think that I need to go to the hospital” said Ji yon. Kris just looked at her from head to toe.

 

 

Kris put his hand on her thigh as he said this “If you don’t want to be treated in the hospital, I can always treat you at home”.

 

 

Ji yon gasped at the sudden contact of his hand. She slapped it away as she said “I can treat myself better than anyone”

 

 

Kris shifted his body nearer to hers. There was no distance between them. There was no privacy for Ji yon. She was sweating coldly.

 

 

“You can stop here. I can walk myself” she said as she gripped her shirt tight. She felt unsecured.

 

 

Damn unsecure. She swore she could see a dangerous glint in his soft eyes. She felt that there was something fishy about him.

 

 

‘I need to get out of here’ thought Ji yon. Without her notice, Kris signalled his driver to lock all the doors so that Ji yon could not escape.

 

 

“None can do” said Kris as he put his finger on her moist and trembling lips.

 

 

That was when she noticed that they were not heading to the hospital. She knew it because she had been there before. It was a remote place where she used to camp with her family.

 

 

Ji yon screamed with all her heart as she tried to open the door even when the car was moving. Kris glared at her, a bit startled.

 

 

Kris closed with his left hand while his right hand was holding her small body. She shrieked in fear as she tried to struggle against his body.

 

 

“Kris, please stop. Let me go. Let me go” she shouted as she tried to squirm away.

 

 

He knocked her down with a napkin that he had in his hand. She was fainted to some funny smelling gas that she inhaled from the napkin. The girl fell into his arms.

 

 

Her body was limp and motionless. The man who had made her like that, staring at her face admiring the beauty possessed by Ji yon.

 

 

“Ji yon, what a beautiful name it is” he said as he cupped her face soothingly. He placed her head on his lap.

 

 

‘Perhaps I can keep her longer than I should’ he thought to himself as a wicked smile was drawn on his face.

 

 

“Master, what should we do now?” asked his driver. They were supposed to meet Kai and Chanyeol in the warehouse in less than ten minutes.

 

 

They were on their way to meet them.

 

 

“We’re heading to somewhere else” ordered Kris as he was caressing her head.

 

=======

 

“Lay, I want you to locate Kris. I have planted a device on his car just in case” ordered a man with black hair.

 

 

A man named Lay started the operation to find Kris. “Kris makes a U turn. He’s trying to bring the girl away from here” Chanyeol said as he scanned the screen searching for Kris’s car.

 

 

“What?” Suho shouted as he was shocked to hear the news that Ji yon was taken away from him. Kai tsked angrily. He never thought that Kris would bring her away from him. “Report to Dong woon that there’s a slight change to our plan” ordered Kai to Lay.

 

 

Kai and Chanyeol were running to their car and strode from the road quickly trying to chase Kris who was on the run.

 

=======

 

His phone was ringing. He was ignoring it for the past few minutes since he was busy adoring the girl who was on his lap.

 

 

He handcuffed her hands with the steel one. The same one that Kai had used on her. He was the most sadist person that had ever existed. There were red marks on her wrists.

 

 

He liked the way the chain looked on her. Before he taped , he put a red lipstick on her thin lips. He liked how red colour had decorated her lips. he adored it.

 

 

He had the urge to kiss the sleeping beauty.

 

 

He put his face nearer to hers. He could feel the warm breathe that she exhaled, on his neck. He shivered with an excitement. He felt thrilled with the thought of kissing her.

 

 

He was just one inch away from kissing her when his driver cut down his mood. “Master, it seems that Kai and the others are noticed about this” told his driver.

 

 

Kris didn’t like when something or someone interrupted his business. “Why don’t you do something about it? Can’t you see I’m busy here?” said Kris angrily. He gave him a deadliest glare he had.

 

 

“Sorry, mister”

 

=========

 

“Master, I’ve been told that there is a slight change to the plan”

 

 

“What do you mean by ‘change’?”

 

 

“We can’t acquire the target and I’m afraid that you son, Suho will not come with us if the girl isn’t here”

 

 

“Then find her. Why can’t you capture a girl who’s weaker and smaller than you?”

 

 

“We believe that your son is involved with this”

 

 

“My son?”

 

 

“Kris, master”

 

 

“Capture her immediately with any means. I don’t care if you’ll kill someone to get her. We need her to bring Suho back with us”

 

 

“We’ll try, sir. Kai and Chanyeol-“

 

 

“Lay, talk to me. Where are you? Talk to me, fool”

 

 

“Hello. Miss me already?”

 

 

“Suho, what have you done to Lay?” clearly a shocked voice could be heard from the phone.

 

 

“Nothing… if this is the way you used to bring me home, then there’s no hope. Because I will not forgive you if you dare to hurt Ji yon”

 

And with that, he threw the phone away, damaging it permanently. “Suho, we will take care of the others” said Tao as he tied Lay with ropes.

 

 

“You should go save her. She needs you” said Luhan as he gave Suho a gun. He was indebted with them. He would never forget their deeds today.

 

 

Before he left, he looked at his friends a meaningful look.

 

 

“Thank you so much, friends”

 

 

A/N: I wonder what will happen next??? Thank you for reading guys… :’))