CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N:hello, everyone..It’s been a while that I last updated my story…Currently I am busy with my other story: THE UNDEAD…The main characters there are you, Kai, Luhan and all exo members…The main characters will be added soon and all of them played an important role in that story…It is about the survival of the characters in The Undead against the zombie…It also contain love story like any other story…Why don’t you check it out???Many readers like it…and you could see many positive and long comments there…It would make me happy if you subscribe and comment…Thank you…

>>CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED<<

 

“Do you really think you can kill me, Kai?” Kris said as he punched Kai on the face. Kai just smirked as the hit landed on his cheeks. Blood spurted out of his mouth. Kai counter-attacked and kicked Kris on his face.

 

 

Their fights had been going on so long before. Kai could see there was no end to this. So he decided to call for his men and he would win no matter what.

 

 

“Okay, Kris. Looks like you won’t tell me where she is no matter what” Kai said as he scrunched his nose. He was smiling evilishly. Kris rose his left eyebrow feeling curious what did he meant by that.

 

 

“I will have to kill you” with that, Kai revealed his true intention. He really wanted to kill Kris. “And the after that, I will find Ji yon and sooner and later, I will find her no matter what”

 

 

“You can’t even kill me. How am I going to let you go after Ji yon?” Kris said as he wiped his sweats. “He won’t find Ji yon because I’ve already hide her. But even if he did, Suho will be there to protect her. He won’t let Kai lay a single hand on her”

 

 

It was then, Kai let out a loud whistle motioning his men that were waiting outside of the warehouse to enter. It was then Kai’s entire underling entering the warehouse and Kris was doomed.

 

 

“This is it?” he thought to himself as he was prepared himself to die in the hand of merciless man who was obsessed with Ji yon. “This is the end? It is so pitiful” thought Kris. “And no one will mourn for me”

 

 

“When you die, no one will ever remember about you. No one will mourn for you and that’s the saddest thing ever happen to you. Even your brother won’t be able to come to your grave” Kai stopped and then he finished the sentence “and it’s because he too will join in hell” with that, Kai burst in laughter.

 

 

He liked the thought of killing the two siblings as he would have Ji yon for himself. “Any last wish, Kris?” asked Kai as his men were circling around Kris. Kris was on his defence stance.

 

 

“GO TO HELL” said Kris as he tried to spit on Kai’s face. Kai looked at him with disgust. “Kill him” bellowed Kai and it was then, the place was ambushed by a group of people.

 

 

“Tao, everyone. Why are you here?” asked Kris. He was almost in tears when he saw his friends there. Kai was surprised with the sudden ambush by Tao and his gang.

 

 

Tao and the others stood side by side along with Kris. “We’re here to help you” said Xiumin.

 

 

“But why?? There are people who want to help you and of course, it’s because we are your friends” Luhan said as he gave Kris a thumbs up. Chen and Kyungsoo were there too.

 

 

“Sorry that I betrayed you guys” Kris said as he was very ashamed for himself for betraying his friends. “It’s okay. We know you did it because of your father” said Chanyeol as he gave him a warm smile.

 

 

“Enough with this reunion of yours. Guys, take them down” said Kai as he ordered his men to attack Kris and the others. Xiumin and Chanyeol took down the men who was charged at Tao who was busy taking down the others. “Thank you” said Tao as he just realised that there was Kai’s man who was trying to take him from his back.

 

 

Kai was fighting with Kris. “What the hell has happened?” thought Kai. He never thought that Chen and the others would come and found this place.

 

 

“How did they know? Did Kris tell them?” thought Kai. He really startled by their sudden ambush and he was very confused. Nevertheless he didn’t care about it and kept attacking Kris. Kris on the other hand, was feeling happy and glad that his friends had come to help him even though he betrayed them.

 

 

“Don’t be happy yet. I’ll kill you and I will find Ji yon using her friend to blackmail her. She’ll come to me willingly”

 

 

“She won’t come to you no matter what” said Kris, feeling slightly worried. “What has happened to us actually?” thought Kris. “Why we are trying to kill each other?” he thought again when he looked at Kai who was frustrated. They were used to be good friends and how did it come to like this. What had happened?? Why did this happen??

 

 

What had they done to make this things happen??

 

 

All four of them were used to be good child hood friends. Kris was having a quick flashback when they were still kids. Him. His brother, Suho. Chanyeol. And Kai, the man who was trying to kill him.

 

They were having their great times. They fished together. They fought together. They escaped from school together but all of those small pieces of memories were slowly shattering in front of him.

 

 

People said that when two men exchanged their fists together, they would understand the feelings of their opponents. But the feelings that Kris got was the feeling of loneliness, sadness, despair and anger. Kris couldn’t understand all of them.

 

 

Kai too actually felt sad when he was told to kill his childhood but he had too since he was ordered by Dong Woon. He owed the man. The man owned his life. Kai was his slave to be exact. And he was too feeling lonely. He never cared about someone this much and it drove him to his extent where he would do anything to find the girl. The girl who filled the emptiness in his heart. Park Ji yon.

 

 

“Sorry, everyone. I fail you”

=======

 

Outside of the warehouse…

 

 

“Why do you let us go?” asked a black haired male as his hands were released from his handcuffs. And so did the other taller male. “I don’t want my friend to make any more mistakes” said Chanyeol from the bottom of his heart.

 

 

“He really is your precious friend, huh?” said Sehun. “Yes, three of them are my precious friends. What are you doing here?? Go back. Go away from here and never come back. You have nothing to do with this”

 

 

With that, both Baekhyun and Sehun escaped from that place with the help of Park Chanyeol.

 

 

“Sorry, friend. I tell them about this place” thought Chanyeol. He didn’t want Kai to make any more mistakes. He didn’t want the friendship that four of them shared when they were still kid shattered just like that. The bond that four of the childhood friends. The bond that Kris, Suho, Kai and him had. And he wouldn’t let it be broken just like that.

 

 

“Kai, sorry. I never mean to betray you” said Chanyeol as he went back into his car. He didn’t want to enter the warehouse because he felt guilty. He also told Tao and the others not to kill Kai at least and asked them to bring Kris out of there.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Chanyeol: Tao, where is Suho right now?

 

Tao: I don’t know where he is right now. Why are you calling me?

 

Chanyeol: I’m sorry for what happened that day. And I’m apologizing on Kai’s behalf too.

 

Tao: Why are you calling me?
 

Chanyeol: Kris is in danger…You need to help him….

 

Tao: What do you mean??

 

Chanyeol: what happened on that day was just a misunderstanding. Kris received his orders from Dong Woon…I hope you understand and he is in danger right now…We get our orders from Dong Woon to kill him…

 

Tao: Dong Woon did?
 

Chanyeol: Yeah. He did…Please, can you help him?? Kai is on his duty and he have to do it no matter what…You know what will Dong Woon do to someone who can’t get his job finish…

 

Tao: Yes, I understand. We’re on our way. Where are you right now??

 

Chanyeol: Somewhere near the Seoul fish port…Be here quick…and can you promise something for me??

 

Tao: yeah, what is it??
 

Chanyeol: Please make sure both of them are safe…

 

Tao: we will… Don’t worry, Chanyeol…

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

“Did I do a right thing?” said Chanyeol as he held his chest tight.

 

 

A/N: Hi, everyone…How was it?? Did Chanyeol do the right thing to protect their friendship?? And what had happened actually that made Kai do this?? And how exactly Kai ended up being Dong Woon’s underling?? What was his past look like?? Comment, guys..Thank you for reading..