CHAPTER NINETEEN

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: hi again…I’m sure you are waiting when the story will come to an end..huhu…I’m very sad when you think like that…Don’t worry…It will soon end…(I think)…Haha…Chapter 19 here it goes…Enjoy~~~

 

 

Kris was being nice to me since that day. It had been days that I was here with Kris. I could just run away but I didn’t want. He trusted me. Kris trusted me. He was treating my wounds. He didn’t abuse me just like what he did before. It was as if he was a different new person. He was a gentle, good and caring Kris.

 

 

I liked Kris but not as much as I liked Suho. Somewhere inside me told that they knew each other and that they shared a deep bond. A rather special bond that no one could actually had.

 

 

I wanted to ask him if he knew Suho but I was scared that he would go back to the fierce Kris. The gruesome and merciless Kris.

 

 

He always brought back some snacks when he was out in the city. Today, he received a phone call from someone. He had this weird expression. “What is going on? Who’s calling him?” I thought.

 

 

He looked at me and I looked back. “Kris, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

 

“Nothing” he lied. He took my hand and kissed it. He was being weird. I saw diamonds in his eyes. And it just took one second for me to understand it. There was a big trouble.

 

 

“Jason” he called his driver and the man named Jason came in. “What is wrong, master?” asked Jason. “Take her away from here” told Kris. I was shouting as I struggled against Jason. I couldn’t understand Kris. What was he trying to do?

 

 

“In any minute, they will be here to find her”

 

 

“Kris, what are you talking about?” I screamed. He gave me the saddest smile ever as he said “Ji yon, I’m sorry if I ever hurt you before. But after this, it won’t be happening again, because you won’t be seeing me again”

 

 

He looked away from me and faced Jason “I will distract them. So bring her to somewhere safe and protect her. It’s a pleasure to work with you, Jason

 

 

“I am proud to be once your bodyguard”

 

 

Then something registered in my head. “He’s-“

 

 

I screamed. “NOOOOOOO!!!!You can’t”

 

 

Tears were falling down my cheeks. My heart cried for him. He touched my face and there were tears in his eyes too. “Shh….Don’t cry, Ji yon”

 

 

He kissed me. It was the saddest kiss and filled with sorrows. I kissed him back not wanting to let him go. “Please, don’t go, Kris”

 

 

“You have Suho. He needs you. My brother needs you” I was shocked when I heard that.

 

 

“Suho….iiisss….yyouur…brother” I stammered greatly.

 

 

He turned his face away from me and said “Take her away from here

 

 

With that, Jason took me away from that place leaving Kris alone. I tried to fight Jason but I just couldn’t because I was too weak to fight against him.

 

 

“Kris, please don’t die”

 

 

A/N: Wahhh… It is so intense…the story had come to its end…What is going to happen to Kris? And Where is Suho? Who is calling Kris?.....Read the next chapter to know the answers to this…Comment, guys…I love you all.. :3