CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: BROKEN PROMISE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hello, readers…It’s been a while since I last post my stories..hehew~~I know for a fact that I told you before that this story would end in four more chapters…actually it isn’t… I just have a wild imaginations on how the story should end…I don’t know…maybe the story will end in twenty more chapters…Enjoy reading…Mianhe if I left you hanging on the last update..sorry.. T.T

 

In Baekhyun’s house

 

“Do you know what his phone number is?” asked a black haired man as he was pacing in his room. The man named Sehun kept silent as he could not believe the story he had heard from Baekhyun.

 

 

He could not believe that the transfer student that was messing with Ji yon in the school was a dangerous man. If he knew, he would ask Ji yon to stop messing with him and now it was too late.

She was taken away by Suho. And they were nowhere to be found.

 

 

He could not forgive himself if anything were to happen to her. She was his best friend. And she meant a whole wide world to him. “I don’t know but do you know where he lives?” asked Sehun to Baekhyun who was walking back and forth in the room.

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t want anything to happen to Ji yon but he was in no position to fight against Suho. Because he knew that Suho was a monster. He was a killing machine. He could not do anything about it except praying to god that Ji yon would be just fine and safe in the hand of right people.

 

 

He pitied his friend for losing his beloved ones. He hoped that someone could open his locked heart once again. “I know where but it will be dangerous for you to go alone. I will go with you” said Baekhyun while in his mind, all he was thinking about was Ji yon’s safety.

 

 

He didn’t want anything to happen to Ji yon. Just like the male student had wanted. “Baek-hyung. Where are your parents?” asked Sehun. Baekhyun smiled. “They were at Busan visiting my grandmother”

 

 

Then they were headed to outside of Baekhyun’s house when they were approached by a group of people.

 

 

“May I ask you who is a man with the name Baekhyun?” said the male who seemed to be their leader. They were about ten men standing around the two men who were in a hurry to save Ji yon.

 

 

Baekhyun eyed them warily. So was sehun. The male chuckled as he said “there’s nothing to worry about us. We just want to ask question about this certain someone that we are looking for”. The brown haired man whispered something to the ear of the man who asked them a question.

 

 

“Are you sure?” said the man back to the brown haired man. The tall man nodded. “Just ignore what I said before. Let’ leave, Chanyeol”

 

 

Baekhyun got this bad feeling about this man. He could feel that this man was evil to his deep core. He wanted to stay away from him as soon as possible. He had a very dangerous glint in his eyes as he asked for him. “We should stay away from here, Kai. We should be looking for Ji yon now” said the man named Chanyeol. Chanyeol left the place.

 

 

The two men’s eyes were enlarged as they heard the girl’s name. The owner of the name that they had fallen with. They were alerted with the fact that these men could help them to find her.

 

 

Sehun overheard their conversation and asked “Can you repeat what you have said before?” . The man named Kai looked at them with a slight interest. “What do you mean?”

 

 

“We are searching for Ji yon. She’s our friend. Can you help us find her?? Suho is a dangerous man. I don’t want anything to be happening at her” said Sehun unaware that the dangerous one was in front of him. Kai slightly smirked when he heard this. “Yes, we must find her. Suho will try to kill her. You better come with us”

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t trust him. He could sense he was evil to the core. “Baekhyun, you come with me” told Sehun. Kai looked at him as he thought to himself “So this is Baekhyun. We don’t need to bait them. They are entering the trap on their own” he slightly chuckled.

 

 

Without notice, Baekhyun and Sehun were knocked down by Kai’s men. The last thing Baekhyun saw was the smirk that Kai gave him as he said “Kris will love this surprise gift”

 

 

“Kris?” Baekhyun mouthed before he fainted.

 

 

A/N: Kai broke his promise. He already got Kris friend and he would take him down no matter what…OMO…what is going to happen??