CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I'M SORRY, LITTLE BROTHER

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hello, it’s been a while since I last updated my story..so here’s chapter 35…

 

[Someone’s POV]

 

Kris was still asleep. I was waiting for him outside the room. I had wanted to meet him after all these times but I just couldn’t. There were too many things that came between us. He had changed so much while I was away from that horrible place.

 

I was far away from my father hiding while my little brother was still trapped there. I even didn’t bother to ever think twice to save him because he hated me. It was all my fault really.

 

I was the one who started all these blood wars and hatred among us. The four best friend who made an oath to be together no matter what.

 

I wanted to reminisce our old good times when we had together. I entered Kris’s room secretly trying not to make any noise.

 

I sat beside his bed. I held his hand tight as I said this “Kris, this is your brother”

====

 

FLASHBACK

 

We were all growing up right now. I didn’t know why Kai was working under my father but it was great to have a friend here. Even though we already grew up but we were still fifteen years old. Still young to be working as a mobster. Kris was still fourteen years old. To me, he was still a newborn baby who needed love from his brother.

 

My father, Dong Won was the supreme leader of gangster in Korea and I was pretty obedient to him and that what made me as his favourite son. Or should I say his favourite puppet that he could control no matter what.

 

Kris was allowed to study in school while I wasn’t. I could only do home-schooled. It was because my father didn’t want me to because of my talents. I could take down twenty men at one time. I was feeling slightly jealous that Kris could meet someone and be with them while I was alone with no one beside me except for my body guard.

 

I was caged, had no freedom to do anything I wanted. Kris always told me stuff about his school when he got home from school.

 

“Hyung, you know what?” said Kris excitedly. He was always hanging out in my room afterschool along with Kai and Chanyeol. “What happen, Kris?” I said lazily. I really couldn’t get any enough sleep because of the work that my father asked me to do. I meant my father needed my help because he was paralyzed in his wheel. So I did that job for him.

 

“There is a girl in my class and she’s so cute”

 

“You know our father doesn’t want us to involve in love thingie”

 

“But she’s nice and cute, hyung”

 

“Don’t get involve in love matter or else you know what father will do”

 

Kris just nodded his head as he stared on the floor. It was a very awkward moment between Suho and Kris. Before Kris left the room, Suho said something to him.

 

“Don’t get close with her or both of you’ll be hurt”

 

Kris just left in silence.

=====

“I want to you to dispose that girl” said Dong won as he threw a picture into Suho’s face. Suho didn’t flinched a bit due to the harsh treatment he got. It was the way they were raised into that family. Both Kris and him were raised like military officers.

 

“I don’t like a mere girl getting close with my son” said Dong Won as he stared into a large screen of television. “Love will only make him weak. Why does that stupid boy fall in love with a girl?”

 

He was watching a huge massacre. It was about a man who his daughter and killed her along with his sick wife. Suho felt very sick when he watched the television. It was completely filled with violence and blood. He didn’t understand why his old man liked to watch that thing. Dong Won was feeling gratified watching someone’s pain.

 

He was demon.

 

“What exactly do you want me to do?” said Suho as he took a look at the photo that he picked on the floor. It was the picture of a girl with Kris, his stepbrother. Suho’s eyes were enlarged with pure shock.

 

“I want you to kill her” said Dong Won as he puffed out the smoke from his mouth. He could see that Suho’s body was tensing up. He purposely put a slight pressure on the word ‘Kill’.

 

“Kill her?” said Suho. “Yes, KILL her in any way you want but I want her to be DEAD and that’s final”

 

Suho was trembling in fear but he hid it too well from his father. “Will you do it, my son?” asked Dong Won psychologically tormenting his mind using the word ‘son’ to Suho. Suho looked at the ground and gripped his fist tight. He wanted to be an obedient child to his father.

 

“Yes. I will”

 

I’m counting on you, my son. But if you couldn’t get your job finished, you really know me too well to know what’s waiting for you” said Dong Won as he gave his son an evil smile. ‘That smile’, Suho thought. ‘Father always shows that smile when he was serious about killing someone’, he thought again. “Or if you resist, perhaps I should kill your good-for-nothing brother”

 

“Please don’t. I will do as you says” said Suho as he left the room. “You may kill her anytime you want but I want her dead by the end of this week” his father said finally before Suho closed the door.

 

Outside of the door…

 

‘What should I do?’ thought Suho.

=====

“Hyung, are you okay?” asked Kris as he sat behind Suho. Suho had been acting weird since last two days. Right now, they were at the fish port where the four best friends usually hung out. Suho was in daze that he didn’t notice that Kris was asking him a question.

 

“Hyung~~” called Kris. “You know what? The girl I told you last month, she confessed her feelings to me” said Kris happily.

 

“YOU SHOULD LEAVE HER” shouted Suho. Kris was startled to see his usually calmed stepbrother becoming out of control this time. “Why, hyung? Why I should leave Jaewon?” asked Kris.

 

Suho wanted to tell him about the order he got from his father but the words wouldn’t come out from his mouth like he wanted to.

 

Suho just left with a single drop of tears falling from his eyes.

=====

 

“Brother, why you do this?” said Kris. He was on the floor, couldn’t move every single limb of his body. He could only watch as Jaewon knelt in front of his brother, Suho, with gun pointing on her head.

 

“Please don’t kill me” pleaded a young girl. She was certainly a high schooler. She was begging for her life.

 

She was sitting on her knees. There was a gun pointing onto her head. She was looking at the man who pointed it to her. “Why did you do this?” she shouted. “I have no choice” Suho told her.

 

Tears were flowing from her agonised eyes. She despised him. The man she loved was sprawling in the corner of the cabin. He didn’t move at all. He was beaten the crap out of him. ‘Kris’ she thought.

 

She was writhing in pain as he slapped her. She was screaming. She didn’t care about it anymore.

 

There were bruises on her body. They were everywhere.

 

======

[Kris’s POV]

My eyes were opened when I heard her screaming. I wanted to move but I couldn’t. I felt useless.

 

My body was numb even I couldn’t lift a finger.

 

I was shocked to see that he was pointing a gun on her forehead. I wanted to shout at her to run away. But none escaped from my lips. I hated him very much.

 

“NO. Run. Run away from here. Leave me” I wanted to shout at her.

 

“Sorry, brother” said that man before he shot her head. She fell on the floor with her face facing me.

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

 

Without my consent, tears were streaming out of my cold eyes.

 

[End of Kris’s POV]

 

END FLASHBACK

====

 

‘I’m sorry’ Suho said. ‘I’m a despicable brother. I should be the one that dying right now. He was telling Kris the ugly truth behind the death of his girlfriends.

 

“I understand if you’re avoiding me right now. But I just want your forgiveness, Kris” said Suho, crying.

 

“I’m sorry for being an incompetent brother”

 

“I’m sorry for not being able to stand up for you”

 

“I’m sorry for everything”

 

“I hated how you have become like this. I shouldn’t have left you alone in that house” said Suho as he looked at Kris. “I hated how you’re being used by that man”

 

“Seeing you like this reminded me of my past. My ugly past self. Please stop this. I don’t want you to live in regret after this”

 

Kris was still sleeping. Before Kris woke up from his sleep, he hastily took his leave and proceeded to somewhere else.

 

Actually Kris wasn’t sleeping the whole time. He was listening to everything he said and it pained him to see his brother had been living in guilt after all that had happened. He thought he was the one who only felt miserable and he was doing the same thing by getting revenge on his brother just like Suho did.

 

He was being manipulated by his father. Suho too. Kai too. It was just a matter of time that Chanyeol too got targeted by his father.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry too” said Kris.

 

A/N: hi, everyone…sorry for the long wait…hehe…Don’t forget to comment, guys…I love every single one of my readers no matter who you are… :)))))