CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Yahh…the internet connection is going crazy today…Aishhh…damn it..Sorry, I don’t mean to curse but if you are in my position right now, I’m sure that you would be the same like me..To all readers, when you read this chapter…don’t you be angry with what I am going to write..hehe…it is a glimpse of Chanyeol’s past…I can’t think of any idea regarding on his past…Sorry if I am being cruel to him…Chanyeol’s fans, sorry…Mianhe~~~~

 

“Kai, I don’t think we should do this” said a brown and curly haired man. They were in front of the house of the kidnapper’s classmate, or rather best friend. Kai shot him a deadly glare or perhaps the deadliest one.

 

 

Chanyeol shivered in fear. He didn’t want to disobey Kai but he thought that there was no need to harm people just to get information about that girl. Chanyeol thought that his friend was not being affected by the kidnapping. When the actual fact he was.

 

“We must do everything to find her even if it means to kill someone” Kai said as he pulled out his gun from his jeans. Chanyeol could not believe that Kai would take extreme measures just to bring that girl. He could not believe that Kai was following their leader’s order blindly.

 

 

“Kai, please can you think twice about what you are going to do? They are innocent people. They don’t deserve this” Chanyeol warned as he grabbed Kai’s sleeveless shirt. He was looking at him in the eyes hoping he could find the Kai he used to be.

 

 

His stare was full of hatred and vengeance. There was no slightest glint of the old Kai in there. Chanyeol was not going to participate in this treachery. He could not betray Kris who had helped him when he was young.

 

 

Kris gave him a place to live.

 

 

Kris accepted him as his family when his own blood mother abandoned him after she was remarried to an abusive man whom his existence could not be approved by Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol hated them for being irresponsible.

 

 

Chanyeol hated his mother for being unfaithful towards his late father. After his father died in an air crash not long ago, his mother was remarried to a man.

 

 

A man whom he came to despise very much.

 

 

He didn’t want to remember any of that anymore.

 

 

He just wanted to remember how Kris had given him family to live for. To protect.

 

 

A hope to live in this harsh world. And he wanted to thank Kris for that. He didn’t want to betray him.

 

 

=======

 

START FLASHBACK (Chanyeol’s POV)

 

I was ten years old when a boy at my age was staring at me. It was a child of a rich and wealthy family. He had a brown hair and a pair of large and cute black eyes. He had an older brother whose age was not far away from us.

 

 

I was running away from home. I could not accept the fact that my mother had been remarried one month after my father died in an accident. This proved that her devotion towards my father was not true at all and she had been faking it for years.

 

 

She was married to an abusive man who constantly hit me when she wasn’t home. He hit me and punched me where no one could see. My mother didn’t know anything about this. I wanted to tell her but he threatened that he would hurt my siblings if I did that.

 

 

Until one time where I could not hold myself any longer, I burst out in anger and ran away from home. He was drunk. Mom was not at home. She was on a business trip to Thailand.

 

 

That night…

 

“Chanyeol ah~~Open the door” said someone as he knocked the door hard. I was fast asleep when I heard the voice of someone I didn’t want to see. It was my stepfather’s. I opened the door and found out that my stepfather was outside of my room holding an empty bottle of liquor.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked. At that time I was ten years old and I was the eldest in the family. It was pretty strange when your stepfather was knocking on your door in the middle of the night in a drunken state.

 

 

He tipped the bottle drinking the liquor to the last drop. He stuck out his tongue to savor the taste of the heavy liquor. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?” asked his stepfather hovering over my small body. The door of my room was locked by him.

 

 

My sister went fast asleep along with my little brother in another room. That drunkard was sitting on my bed. I started to feel uncomfortable with him in my room. He gestured me to sit on the bed with him. I refused.

 

 

He started to growl. “Come and sit here with me” he glared at me. I was too scared to go against him. He was an adult. While I was just only a small elementary school boy.

 

 

I walked near him and sat uncomfortably next to him. He looked strange. There was an eerie atmosphere I could feel when I looked at him. He was hovering over me. His face was near to mine. I closed my eyes. “What is he trying to do to me?” I thought. I could feel something wet against my ear.

 

 

I opened my eyes shocked with what I found. My stepfather was kissing my ear. “NOO!!PLEASE STOP~SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!” I shouted with all my heart. But none came out of my small mouth. I tried to scream when my mouth was shut with his big hand.

 

 

Muffles of screams could be heard but only by me and my attacker. I bit his hands in attempt to escape from his cruel abuse. But it was no use when he caught my leg and dragged me back to the room. He slapped my face.

 

 

“From the first time I saw you, I never like you, you little brat” told the e. I tried to stop him with any means necessary. I didn’t want to live in this prison. I needed to escape. My so-called stepfather held my face roughly and studied my face. I gave him an angry and deadly glare. He just chuckled when he saw that, slightly amused.

 

 

He was forcing to kiss my forehead. ‘Now it’s the time’ I thought to myself.

 

 

I poked my fingers into his eyes and ran outside my home hastily. He was kneeling in pain. I would never give a second thought to return to this hell.

 

 

And that was when I met Kris.

 

 

“Are you okay?” asked a brown haired boy as he approached me. I was hungry. There were bruises on all of my body. Kris looked at me with a pitiful look.

 

 

“I’m okay” I said as I looked at the little boy with concern.

 

========

 

“I should tell Kris about this” Chanyeol thought as he went to the bushes to make an emergency call.

 

 

The phone was ringing. Kai was loitering around the neighborhood.

 

 

=========

 

Kris always brought back some snacks when he was out in the city. Today, he received a phone call from someone. He had this weird expression. “What is going on? Who’s calling him?” Ji yon thought.

 

 

He looked at the girl and she looked back. “Kris, what’s wrong?” she asked.

 

 

“Nothing” he lied. He took her hand and kissed it. He was being weird. Ji yon saw diamonds in his eyes. And it just took one second for her to understand it. There was a big trouble.

 

========

 

Chanyeol: “Kris, this is an emergency”

 

 

Kris: “What has happened, Chanyeol?”

 

 

Chanyeol: “Kai is trying to involve your friend in this mess”

 

 

Kris: “My friend? Who is it?”

 

 

Chanyeol: “Baekhyun”

 

 

Kris: “What is he going to do with them?”

 

 

Chanyeol: “Kai said that he is going to make them tell him where your secret hideout is. Even when it comes to killing people. He won’t stop until he found her”

 

 

Kris: “Hand the phone over to Kai. I want to talk to him”

 

 

………………

 

 

Kris: “Kai, don’t you ever try to hurt them. They are innocent. They have nothing to do with this”

 

 

Kai: “Ohh, what do I care about it? And they have nothing to do with me”

 

 

Kris: “Kai, I ask you please don’t harm them.”

 

 

Kai: “…………….”

 

 

Kris: “Kai”

 

 

Kai: “Okay. On one condition, you must hand me that girl”

 

 

Kris: “……………..”

 

 

Kai: “Well?”

 

 

Kris: “……..Okay…….”

 

 

Kai: “See, that isn’t so hard to decide, isn’t it?”* laughed devilishly

 

 

Kris: “ you” *tsked

 

 

Kai: “Where is your location?”

 

 

Kris: “At an abandoned warehouse nearby the Seoul Fish port”* ended the call

 

 

A/N: How is it? I hope you can be satisfied with this long chapter that I made specially for my readers while I am on my vacation (actually exams)…*sigh nervously….Mianhe~~~I think I won’t be updating any new chapters this few days until I finished my exams on 16th september 2012…

 

If I am updating one, it means that I did the fic when I’m supposed to study..hehe…I can’t resist the temptation to stop writing this fic…it is like a drug to me…