CHAPTER FIVE: HANDCUFFS

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: To all my beloved readers, sorry for the long wait…and thank you for reading my fic…“Are you in trouble, four eyes?”

 

“NO”. There was a short pause before the handsome man continued “Actually yes”

 

She was looking at him curiously. She wanted to ask the man what was troubling him. He was panting very hard as if he had been running for miles. “I can help you if you have any problem” offered Ji yon. Ji yon mentally cursed herself for saying that.

 

 

“Why are you saying that thing to him? Why are you trying to help him when he does nothing but troubles to you?” said Ji yon as she slapped her face inwardly. They had been in a lift for ten minutes. They were on a sixth floor of the mall.

 

 

“There’s nothing you can do to help me” said Suho as he fanned himself. He was wearing a tight black sweat shirt and a pair of genes. “Are you thinking that low of me? You think I can’t help you” she said angrily as she stomped her feet hard.

 

 

Suho pushed her to the wall pretty hard. “You better not messing with me today or you’ll be history” he grunted heavily. Ji yon looked at him, frightened by his sudden movement. His eyes flashed with anger. No, it wasn’t anger. It was something else. “Sorry” he said as released his hands.

 

 

Then the door of the lift was opened.

 

 

What was awaiting them outside the lift had shocked her the most. They were surrounded by large group of men wearing the same black uniforms. “Who are they?” Ji yon said instinctively moving behind Suho’s back.

 

 

They were all wearing black glasses just like the actors in ‘Men in black’. They were looking at the small girl who hid behind the man they had sought for. “Suho, come with us” said one of them as he showed the students inside the lift a handcuff in his hands.

 

 

“NOO!!!” he said and continued “I don’t want to”. He said as he was trying to run away from them, leaving her behind. Ji yon could not believe herself that he actually left her behind with these men.

She was angry at him.

 

 

She was trying to calm down. “Ji yon, calm down. Maybe he was trying to distract them so that I can get away”. Many of the men were chasing after him.

 

 

Now it was time for her to escape.

 

 

She tiptoed on her feet as she secretly trying to run away from them. It was then she was caught by the man from earlier. “Where do you think you are going, miss?” said the man as he caught her right arm. She was startled to death. Her eyes were enlarged. She tried not to look at the man in the face.

 

 

This was not happening. She told that to herself repeatedly. “Miss, I’m truly, sorry but I have to do this or else Suho will not come here” said the man as he grabbed her wrist and handcuffed her hands on her back. “What have I gotten myself into?” she thought to herself.

 

 

She could not move anywhere since she was basically had become a hostage. She was immobilised. “Suho will not be coming back here. We’re enemies” she pleaded him. “Please release me, mister-“ she stopped.

 

 

“It’s Kai” the man smiled as he straightened his jet black hair with his hands. Their conversation was ended when someone was calling Kai, the black suited man. “Kai, our men have spotted him in the parking lot” said a man with brown hair. He looked like a child. The term that Ji yon used to describe the man was Cute.

 

 

“Okay, Chanyeol. Call the others here and tell them we’re heading there” said Kai as he put his arms around Ji yon’s, dragging her to the parking lot. To Ji yon, Chanyeol was cute. She had never met a man that cute. Kai was a man full with Charms. But as usual, she was not affected by it. The only man that had such effect on her was the one that she despised so much.

 

 

Suho.

 

=====

AT THE PARKING LOT

 

 

“Suho, I thought you wanted to run away like a coward would do” said Kai as he arrived along with Chanyeol. Ji yon was being kept inside the car. “Me? Run away? Never” Suho said proudly. Kai was his lips as he looked at him. “Suho, please don’t this again” Chanyeol said sadly.

 

 

“SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” asked Kai as he crossed his arms.

 

 

“I’ll defeat you all”

 

 

“And I’ll not stop unless you stop all this craziness” said Suho as he gripped his fists. Kai looked at him and sighed heavily. “So you said you want to ditch your girlfriend?” asked Kai as he signalled Suho to look into the car.

 

 

Suho was surprised when he saw Ji yon sitting inside of the car.

Ji yon was clueless about what had happened between them. She could only see them talking.

 

 

“She has nothing to do with these” Suho growled angrily. “What do you mean, Suho-hyung? Are you saying that she is not your girlfriend?” asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned to look at Kai and said to him “Kai, we get her for nothing”.

 

 

“If she wasn’t yours, then she could be mine” said Kai devilishly. Hearing that made Suho leapt onto him. Chanyeol was startled so were the others. There were about ten men including Kai and Chanyeol.

 

 

Kai punched him in the face. Chanyeol had gone to get some help. Suho punched Kai’s underlings pretty hard. They were beaten out of their craps. Ji yon who saw this, could not believe that Suho was good at fighting. She tried to get out of the car but unluckily the handcuff made it impossible. It was hurting her hand. Kai and Suho exchanged their fists.

 

 

“I’ll bring her to a five star restaurant and bring her to the hotel and I’m sure you know what the rest will be, Suho” Kai said as he smirked, punching Suho right cheek. Suho managed to evade it in the nick of time.

 

 

“Don’t ever think about that” Suho shouted as he kicked Kai in the stomach. Blood spurted out from his mouth. “She’s not yours to take” said Suho as he gave Kai a final attack.

 

 

All of them were sprawling on the ground. Ji yon’s mouth flopped opened when she saw Suho fighting all of them alone. She was impressed with him. She wondered what had made him into a fighting machine.

 

 

He walked to the car and opened the door, saying “Come with me, Ji yon”.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

“What is this feeling?” she said as she looked at him. He was being nice to her. It was his first time calling her name.

 

 

“Umm, Suho-oppa…My hands…” said Ji yon as she showed him. Suho had this oh-that’s-why look on his face. It was unbreakable handcuffs. There was no way that he could undo cuff her that time since he knew the key was with Chanyeol who was currently on the site. So he lifted her up like a bride and fled from that place.

 

 

=====

 

At an abandoned warehouse…

 

 

“Ahh~~Suho, please be gentle. It hurts me” Ji yon’s voice was echoed pretty loud.

 

 

“It doesn’t fit in there”

 

 

“Well, try harder”

 

 

“I try. Hang in there”

 

 

“AHH….Hurry up”

 

 

“I’m getting there” Suho said as he wiped the sweats of his face.

 

 

“Finally” said Suho in victory.

 

 

He freed her hands off the annoying cuffs. He had tried to undo them an hour ago. “Suho-oppa, thank you” said Ji yon as she hugged him. There was an awkward silence between them. She could feel his body tense against hers.

 

 

He was smiling at her. It was the cutest smile she had ever seen.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

Their faces were near enough. Suho gulped nervously. He had always making fun of her by trying to seduce her. But this time it was different, it affected him in a way he couldn’t comprehend. It was her eyes that drawn him nearer to her. She was staring at him naively like a child.

 

 

He was clearing his throat. “Ah” he had this weird habit.

 

 

“Do you want me to kiss you?” he said. He had a faint blush forming on his cheeks.

 

“Umm…Sorry…”

 

 

She backed away from him. She was blushing as she realised at the close contact of their bodies.

 

 

“Can I see the handcuffs?” said Ji yon as she tried to kill the awkwardness that had building between them. Suho handed her over the cuffs when he accidentally locked both his right hand and Ji yon’s left hand together.

 

 

“OH NO.WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?”

 

 

“Sorry. I’ll undo them once again” Said Suho.

 

 

“It’s impossible with your right hand lock with mine”

 

 

Their nightmares had just begun. They were locked together and there was no way out.

 

 

A/N: Fuhh..finally..how is it??Sorry for the short update of the last chapter…