Chapter 1: HOT HEADED GIRL VERSUS LASER-MOUTH BOY

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

"Yo,Park Ji yon,what are you doing?" shouted someone startling a poor young girl who secretly just wanted to eat some crackers. "Aahh!!Sehun-hyung,I don't do anything..Trust me," said that girl nervously as she tried to hide the crackers from her bestfriend. But it was so obvious that the girl was lying. She was the lamest liar Sehun had ever seen.

 

"Give me that! You know you're under observation. You are not allowed to eat any junk foods in this school. You're lucky that I'm the one that caught you red-handed breaking the school rules. What if someone else caught you doing this?" said Sehun as he snatched the junk away from her.

 

"I'm sorry.I'm starving to death. Can you at least accept my apology?Just this once.I won't do it again" said Ji yon as she gave him her puppy eyes begging to not report her to Discipline Teacher.

 

"Gahh!!Don't look at me like that. It's the ninth time you're doing this to me," said Sehun scratching his head. He didn't like it when she did those puppy eyes on him because he knew he would always fall for it. 'Damn it, that girl always know my weak side,' thought Sehun slightly blush.

 

Noticing a soft blush on the boy's cheeks, she knew she had won over him.

 

Sehun shook his head. He needed to wear his hair down. He must not have himself being defeated by that type of thing easily. He must disciplined his best friend so that she won't be expelled from Sunny High School.

 

"You come with me," he said grabbing the girl's hand pointing his finger to her. "Hyung, where are you taking me?" said the girl as she was taken away from her hideout.

 

"No where," lied Sehun happily for the first time. It was a first time for him to be able not to lose to her usual trick that she always used on him.

 

The girl complied without any objection since she knew that her friend would not take her anywhere except to the roof top.

But her guess was wrong. Instead they were now infront of the administration room. She just noticed a sly smile that was written on Sehun's face.

 

How dare he, thought Ji yon.

 

Ji yon gave him a deadly stare which was returned by a happy wicked grin. He could be the most evil friend when it came to doing something good.

 

He was such a bad .

 

Being innocent as he usually was, Sehun knocked the hell's door.

 

"Come in," told someone ordering both of them to enter the room.

 

Ji yon glanced nervously at her bestfriend, Sehun. 'It's going to be okay', mouthed Sehun.

 

'What the hell just he said... There is no way that I'll be fine after he send me to this Hell,' cursed the young girl at heart.

 

'You're going to get a piece of me...I will assure you,' She mentally noted.

 

===

 

"What do you think you're doing?" said an old female teacher sternly. Each students glanced nervously on the floor unable to look their teacher in the eyes.

 

"I'm sorry, teacher. I will not do it again" said Ji yon apologetically. She desperately tried to hold back her tears.

 

"How many times have you done this?" questioned the grumpy old teacher as if Ji yon was a criminal.

 

Ji yon was tongue-tied. She should not answer that. If she did, for her it was like putting your head inside a lion's mouth.

 

"ANSWER ME!!"

 

"This is the first time she did this" retorted Sehun saving Ji yon's life eventhough Ji yon didn't feel like she owed him one.

 

Teacher Jury tried to catch her breath from shouting too much. After she had calmed down, finally she said something that made Ji yon feel happy. Eventhough it was only a little bit.

 

"Since it is your first time,I will let you go for now. But-"

 

At first, Ji yon felt relieved but as soon as she heard the word 'but', the feeling of uneasiness came haunting her.

 

"As your punishment, you'll need to do some cleaning services every sunday, is that clear?"

 

Ji yon just nodded and with that both her and Sehun exit from the torture chamber.

 

And to her dismay, there was someone eavesdropping the harsh conversations that were exchanged between Ji yon and the Discipline teacher Jury.

 

"First day of school I need to witness an unpleasant event in this school, how amusing," said someone who was not definitely from that school. The boy was smirking evilishly at Ji yon.

 

That boy wore a spectacles which didn't go with his look. Ji yon mentally cursed him. Sehun just stared deeply at that man only to be frightened by him.

 

"hey,hot head. I'm Suho,"greeted the new boy as he did what-a-great-person-I-am pose.

 

Ji yon gave him a deadly stare but he was not affected by it. It was obvious since he still managed to look snobbish at her.

 

This man was driving her nuts. How could a man that sarcastically annoyed you, introduced himself as if nothing had ever came out from that mouth.

 

"It's none of your business," she told him angrily.

 

"For a small girl like you, you have such a big temper," he sneered at her and added " I'm looking forward to seeing you, hot head".

 

She tsked him. "I'm not going to see your ugly face.So what i'm a hot head.What about you, ? "

 

With that, she left the place leaving the new boy standing infront of the office.

 

"Just you see.You are going to see my face from everyday onwards.You're gonna be sorry for being unrespectful to me, you little scum," he hissed as he opened his glasses revealing a pair of eyes that filled with excitement and evil.

 

 

Author's note: wow, seriously i can't imagine bad boy Suho...He is hot...Just imagine the way he wears his glasses n the way he smirks...*nosebleed...