CHAPTER THIRTY: FRIENDSHIPS

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hi again..Everyone, finally I have gained some inspirations to continue this story…So here’s chapter 30…Enjoy~~

 

At the beach house…

 

Amidst all the fights that had been going on between Kai and Kris, there was someone who couldn’t be at peace even though he had met the person he was looking for. And that man was Suho.

 

“I HATE YOU. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!”

 

“GO AWAY!!!

 

Those two sentences had been playing inside his head for the past fifty minutes. Ji yon didn’t come out from her room and it made Suho feeling guilty. Did she hate him that much?

 

Suho was thinking he should be there trying to help Kris but Kris wanted him to be here with Ji yon. He was in dilemma.

 

Should he stay here with Ji yon?

 

Or go to him just like Ji yon suggested?? But if he did that, Ji yon’s life would be in danger. He knew that deep in his heart, both he and his brother just wanted Ji yon safe, away from any danger.

 

Suho was trying to find the best solution for this big dilemma he had. Ji yon would stay here with James while he went to help Kris. This way he could protect Ji yon and his little brother at the same time.

 

“But if I do that, will Kris still want to see me?? After all these years?” whispered Suho lowly as he took out a photo from his wallet.

 

It was a photo back when they were still ten. They were fishing out together with their other two best friends. Park Chanyeol.

 

And Kai. The one who had become his enemy.

 

Why did they have to part ways from each other?

 

Was there any other ways than fighting each other?

 

Suho was having some flashbacks when they were fishing together. It was the most happiest moment he had ever had.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hey, guys. Why don’t we have fishing competition??” asked a tanned little boy. He was Kai. Kai when he was just little kid was a very lively one. But it was only until something bad happened to him. Kris was smaller back then. To all four best friends, Kris was their little and youngest little brother.

 

“Okay” said Suho. Suho was the big brother of them. “Who catch the largest fish will win” said Chanyeol, beaming happily. “And the one who lose have to run ten laps along the beach…” Kai said and he didn’t even finished his sentences that Kris cut “I can do that easily”

 

“” Kai said without any sense of humour. “What the hell, Kai?” Kris shrieked in horror as he cover his fully clothed body with his hands.

 

And in the end, Kai was the one who lost and he needed to do his bet. That was to run around the beach for ten laps, .

 

Kai tried to escape and ended up not doing what was he was asked to do.

 

After all of them took a rest, they gathered and sat spending their precious time together. “I am wondering what is going to happen to us in the future” said Kai as he lie down on the ground.  “I don’t know” said Chanyeol.

 

“Me too” said Suho as he looked at the other three. “I hope we’re still going to be friends no matter what” said Kris. “Even though we like the same girl?” asked Kai, slightly raised her left eyebrow.

 

“Even though we like the same girl” said Suho as he put his palm on the air.

 

“Promise?” asked Chanyeol. “Promise” all of them said in union, hugging each other.

 

“I won’t share the girl with dorks like you” said Kai as he sarcastically insulted his friends. “YAH‼!KIM JONG IN” shouted Chanyeol as he was chasing after Kai who intimidate him by slapping his .

 

‘Try to catch me, giraffe” said Kai but the other person who was sitting there got insulted instead.

 

“WHO DO YOU CALL GIRAFFE?” shouted Kris as he was more than ready to attack Kai. Kai ran like a headless chicken and hid behind Suho.

 

“Help me, hyung” said Kai cutely. Chanyeol and Kris were giving him an angry glare. Suho just laughed with all his heart. They were having great time with each other, not having anything to stress on.

 

They were just small children who didn’t know anything about the cruel world they were living in yet except for Chanyeol of course. But Chanyeol didn’t bother about it. He only had these guys as his family.

 

To him, his family was long dead and he had a new family who cared about him. All of them was living heartily and to the fullest. They were one. They were family.

 

Best friends forever.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

‘Friendship’. That was what Suho was trying to protect right now. That was what the others were trying to secure. But all of them started to shatter ever since he betrayed his friends by killing Jae won, Kris’s girlfriend. It was all Dong Woon’s fault. Suho would never acknowledge that man as his father after what was he trying to make him do.

 

And now, Kai was the one who was becoming the puppet of his father’s amusement. Kai was blinded with love. Dong Woon had taken an advantage of Kai’s weakness. Kai’s feeling of longing for someone.

 

Suho would never forgive that old man for what he did. He even didn’t want to acknowledge Kris’s presence and instead was trying to kill him.

 

‘Kris?’ the word was playing as an alarm clock on his head. ‘Ji yon???’ alerted Suho as he slammed his fist onto Ji yon’s door very hard. It was locked.

 

“Ji yon, please open the door” Suho said pleadingly but there was no answer coming from the room.

 

“Ji yon, please. I’m sorry. Please open the door”

 

Suho was starting to suspect something. He called out for James. “Yes, master?” asked James. “Help me to open this door” said Suho.

 

Both of them banged their bodies onto the door and the door opened with a loud slam. And Suho was shocked with what he found in the room.

 

Ji yon was nowhere to be found. And apparently Ji yon had escaped from that place alone without telling Suho.

 

“Ji yon” Suho whispered as he saw a letter that Ji yon left for him.

 

Suho…

 

Suho ran towards the door and took his guns along with him. James followed him suit.

 

I know that you truly care for me and want to protect me just like Kris want to…

 

James started the car engine and Suho jumped onto the passenger’s seat and the car vroomed from the parking very quickly with a high speed. “James, do you know where Kris is?”

 

But I just can’t let Kris die to protect me…

 

“Yes, I’ll take you there”

 

I’m going there…I’m sorry for going there without you because I knew you wouldn’t approve of this…

 

“Ji yon, please be safe” thought Suho as he gripped his hand tight on his gun.

 

Sorry for one last time…Thank you for being there with me even though it was just only a moment…

 

They were heading to where Ji yon might be. The warehouse near the Seoul Fish port.

 

This is my final message..but I hope it won’t be the last…Goodbye…

 

“I don’t want this to be your final message. Please, Ji yon. Don’t plan on dying yet” Suho thought as he let out the tears that had been holding back for a long time.

 

I love you, …

 

“I love you too, Ji yon” said Suho at heart, hoping that Ji yon could hear it. “So please don’t leave me alone”.

 

=======

 

In the warehouse….

 

The fights were still going on..Kai and Kris were in their bad shapes.

 

“You won’t give up, do you?” asked Kris and added “Just like always”

 

“I won’t give up no matter what” said Kai as his fist landed on Kris’s eyes. There were bruises everywhere. Kris’s eyes had a deep cut and it bleed.

 

“No matter how you try, you will end up losing to me” said Kris. Kai spitted his blood out of his mouth. His lips were bruised badly. “This time, I won’t” said Kai as he punched Kris again and again.

 

The words that escaped Kris’s lips next made Kai froze. “Is this how our friendship will end?”

 

Kai stopped on his tracks. He didn’t realise that doing this had made their already broken bonds shattering apart into pieces and it couldn’t be fixed anymore.

 

“Who is the first one to break it?” Kai retorted back. It was Kris’s and Suho’s fault exactly. And because of them, both Kai and Chanyeol unintentionally became involved in this matter.

 

Kris went mute, unable to say something. ‘Kai is right. I am the one who make it more severe’ thought Kris. It was then Kris saw a familiar figure in the warehouse.

 

“Ji yon, what are you doing here?” said Kris. While Kris was distracted, Kai took this opportunity to get the gun that was not far away from his feet.

 

Ji yon saw this and then she shouted ‘KRIS, WATCH OUT’

 

Kai pointed the gun at Kris and shot it.

 

BANG!

 

The sound of the gun was echoing in the warehouse.

 

A/N: Hi,guys.. how was it??? Tell me about it…Comment, guys..KRIS, PLEASE DON’T DIE~~~~Okay, guys…Chapter 30 is here right, so I’m officially closing the poll…

 

THE POLL IS CLOSED……